Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

New J:FàD trailer week is here yass!!!

(and hopefully some other great news and announcements as well)

 

 

paragwontbms-tokyo-toni-happy.gif

4 hours ago, Kimi said:

idk 2024 is dominated by midwest princess, TTPD, Cowboy carter and brat. Gaga would have to deliver her best album ever to not be overshadowed by those. 2025 is for the best. 

brat: gay/pop culture icon but no one in the GP heard about it

CC: even Beyonce forgot about it on release day

TTPD: great numbers, beautiful numbers, but no hit single nor quality

Midwest Princess: Chappell's excellent & growing but still FAR from being a MPG

 

The GP-reigning 2024 pop girl is Sabrina and her style is way different from anything that could be on LG7

 

Even if I were to follow what pop forums/X stan culture/TikTok says, there clearly is space for a Gaga album RIGHT NOW. It for sure has to be good to make noise, but it would need to at any time tbh, even if she waited for 2025

Edited by Namiskine

I wonder if her Instagram password is something like Gaga123**

10 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

I wonder if her Instagram password is something like Gaga123**

It's LG7 release date. That's why she ain't announcing

 

:suburban:

 

 

Hoping that Gaga will post about the release of JFAD trailer on Tuesday

Considering her being in one of the biggest movies of the year (and that movie needs as many as people to go watch) I dont think Warner Bros (?) or whatevet allows her to go on Social media to endorse Kamala at this point right? That will make Trump's supporters not go to the cinema because I think there's an overlap in terms of audience here. It's a bit different to when she does Pop eras and Ariana doing Wicked (Ariana has posted about endorsing Kamala). The audiences are a bit different.

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA

58 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Considering her being in one of the biggest movies of the year (and that movie needs as many as people to go watch) I dont think Warner Bros (?) or whatevet allows her to go on Social media to endorse Kamala at this point right? That will make Trump's supporters not go to the cinema because I think there's an overlap in terms of audience here. It's a bit different to when she does Pop eras and Ariana doing Wicked (Ariana has posted about endorsing Kamala). The audiences are a bit different.

Yup, the smartest move is she keeping quiat af and dont alienate either of the 2 spectrums of the us politics

3 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

Yup, the smartest move is she keeping quiat af and dont alienate either of the 2 spectrums of the us politics

Yeah I feel like it's no harm for Pop music or Ariana being in Wicked (I feel like endorsing Kamala wont affect Wicked) but it feels like Trump's supporters do like the Joker movies in general :skull:

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA

9 hours ago, Julio said:

@Joker30 so it's true? :gaycat3:

Yeah I can say that Ratchy is not involved for the choreography 

Hopefully, it's part of her contract to avoid politics or endorsing a politician during JFAD's campaign. 

18 minutes ago, Joker30 said:

Yeah I can say that Ratchy is not involved for the choreography 

She's going to be at the Olympics? pls don't play rn 

18 minutes ago, Joker30 said:

Yeah I can say that Ratchy is not involved for the choreography 

that's  because she's going to sing a cover :toofunny2:

The hashtag for #Joker2 #HarleyQuinn and #Joker have the film's custom icon. Yayyyyyy you can try it on Twitter 🥳

Edited by David_Greengrass97
I didn't know what it's called in English

8 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

She's going to be at the Olympics? pls don't play rn 

Yeah we're gonna get a live for the Olympics 

 

8 minutes ago, Julio said:

that's  because she's going to sing a cover :toofunny2:

Lmao don't worry, she just got another one for this event :WAP:

Just now, Joker30 said:

Yeah we're gonna get a live for the Olympics 

 

Lmao don't worry, she just got another one for this event :WAP:

omfg thank you so much for sharing!

so exciting if she got a new choreographer as well 

4 minutes ago, Joker30 said:

Yeah we're gonna get a live for the Olympics 

 

Lmao don't worry, she just got another one for this event :WAP:

oh thanks :heart:

not him being right about the President dropping out but not the new Lady GaGa song

 

iVADLcd.gif

Getting my clown make-up back on... maybe they want to announce new music close to Joker's trailer because it will generate a lot of publicity. 

2 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Getting my clown make-up back on... maybe they want to announce new music close to Joker's trailer because it will generate a lot of publicity. 

august 2 :jonnycat:

25 minutes ago, kwek_kwek said:

Hopefully, it's part of her contract to avoid politics or endorsing a politician during JFAD's campaign. 

Phoenix is more political than her, and he's a progressive. I think you're all too focused on this issue because Gaga is already considered a "liberal icon." Everyone knows that. Her endorsing Kamala won't make any difference.:rip:

2 minutes ago, Julio said:

august 2 :jonnycat:

I'm everywhere I'm so Julio-oo-o-o

Oh dear god, I just realized we probably will get a campaign event with GaGa singning "Come to Mamala" and Katy singing "Woman's World" :bibliahh:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.