Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, verthigo said:

How do you think she'll announce TODAY ?

 

video ? Picture ? single cover ? snippet included or not ? 

i think shell announce already with the single cover, tomorrow a snippet of the mv

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I don't want any new snippets, just the announcement with art cover and I'm ok 

  • ATRL Moderator

y'all asking for too much, I just want a date :suburban:

2 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

y'all asking for too much, I just want a date :suburban:

:suburban:

13 minutes ago, shadowfred said:

i think shell announce already with the single cover, tomorrow a snippet of the mv

 

6 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

y'all asking for too much, I just want a date :suburban:

**** the lead single. I just want an album release date  :suburban:

Wait, why do we think she's announcing anything today? 

  • Popular Post
2 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Wait, why do we think she's announcing anything today? 

They're unmedicated, ignore them.

5 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Wait, why do we think she's announcing anything today? 

we need to get hope! :suburban:

10 minutes ago, Sombre said:

They're unmedicated, ignore them.

 

3 minutes ago, shadowfred said:

we need to get hope! :suburban:

i thought this time we actually knew something. you'all weird af

12 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Wait, why do we think she's announcing anything today? 

Cause it's Tuesday and this weeks seems like the perfect time to release the lead single. Don't forget she has quite a busy calendar starting from August, so considering lg7 must be released soon enough, each week seems possible. Hence the counting.

 

1h48min 

1 minute ago, Daglazzo said:

Cause it's Tuesday and this weeks seems like the perfect time to release the lead single. Don't forget she has quite a busy calendar starting from August, so considering lg7 must be released soon enough, each week seems possible. Hence the counting.

 

1h48min 

I mean we don't have a concrete proof she's releasing the album next month. 

4 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

 

i thought this time we actually knew something. you'all weird af

none of us have known anything since forever, why did you think we would know now? :suburban:

2 minutes ago, Funtonight15 said:

I mean we don't have a concrete proof she's releasing the album next month. 

It's either August or September, so it's easy to assume. I believe she won't release it in October, and after that it's too late cause of elections. 

4 minutes ago, Velvet said:

 

I would even accept an announcement of an announcement 

 

:suburban:

at this point im accepting anything, one photo, coments on tiktok, tweet, selfie, stories posting makeups, anything... a sign of fire. were starving 

 

:suburban:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.