Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, Mix said:

Yeah, stream Joanne instead, it's on life support :clownny:

not joanne on life support :deadbanana2::deadbanana2:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Kinda want her to announce tomorrow for the mess

 

:khalyan:

Edited by Velvet

@xtino now sis, the kats don't deserve you 

 

Save us from the silence 

 

:gaycat2:

Ok now seriously, when do y'all think she'll announce it? Considering it's happening this year…

1H83 - LADY GA GA - OUT SEP

GO GURL GIVE US NTH - LEAD SINGLE

UdFRGag.gif

Edited by truthteller

25 minutes ago, Aden said:

Chew is generous. This is a crumb that will barely hit our taste buds but I guess it's better than nothing.

and if she debuts black hair and short bangs with LG7 aesthetic outfit then we WON!!!

20 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

not joanne on life support :deadbanana2::deadbanana2:

Million Performances doing the heavy lifting alone :clownny:

Still choosing senior citizens over her own pop career. I see you Gar. 

 

:khalyan2:

 

It will be exciting if she has black hair tho. 

I know it's off topic but for Katy Perry new album honestly, I find the whole thing very beautiful.

Honestly, it must be so exciting for these fans, all these announcements coming one after the other. To think we haven't experienced this since 2016... (I'm not counting chromatica, because between the leak and the covid delay, the announcements were less exciting).

I really envy them.

Someone on ggd claims that yesterday there were 3694 posts on her instagram (and still are) but when he or she checked google it says there are 3695 posts, and yesterday google said it was 3694. It's the method swifties are using and apparently it works, so she's about to post something.

1 minute ago, TheOrangeTree said:

I know it's off topic but for Katy Perry new album honestly, I find the whole thing very beautiful.

Honestly, it must be so exciting for these fans, all these announcements coming one after the other. To think we haven't experienced this since 2016... (I'm not counting chromatica, because between the leak and the covid delay, the announcements were less exciting).

I really envy them.

Beautiful? Lmao girl 

Just now, Julio said:

THE NEW LEAK??? ITS REAL 

that account in twitter :jonnycat:

4 minutes ago, TheOrangeTree said:

I know it's off topic but for Katy Perry new album honestly, I find the whole thing very beautiful.

Honestly, it must be so exciting for these fans, all these announcements coming one after the other. To think we haven't experienced this since 2016... (I'm not counting chromatica, because between the leak and the covid delay, the announcements were less exciting).

I really envy them.

It's literally Chromatica with the leaks and all :bird:

hm yeah it sounds real 

Spoiler

sounds like dark synth pop excellence :jonny5:

 

Yesterday I has a dream that LG7 would be called "Ride or die" and the lead single is "Sunshine". :rip:

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, MoonGoodandHappy said:

Yesterday I has a dream that LG7 would be called "Ride or die" and the lead single is "Sunshine". :rip:

wait @RideOrDie have you been teasing LG7 all this time? :jonny5:

At this point I'm anticipating Katy Perry release and y'all can't bring me down I'm living my best life and y'all can't take that from me :celestial4:

23 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

 

Recorded like any other tour to make promo videos. This if from the Dolby site

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.