Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, Namiskine said:

Some MPG eras from THIS year don't even have a tenth of the content the Chromatica era had, let's not turn our frustration in fake-news-related hatred :wave:

This. At least Chrome was released to the world before the pop era officially died.

 

3 music videos is decent for an era that lasted a few months. And even though it took forever, we did end up getting Fortnite and the tour film dddd :rip:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, notshawn said:

She doesn't have the slender figure of a model, nor the conventionally beautiful features, but every move and emotion was so natural and touching!

So she's fat and ugly.. but very talented. 
 

:suburban:

1 hour ago, Nico Robin said:

We desperately need something new to talk about

 

64e55044bf1ad3c49eaee694a57a8b43eef65919

@artificialmooon said that there's a new leak around called Midnight Echo. They are lying ofc but I choose to believe.

 

Song Title Ranking:

 

Shadow Of the Night

Midnight Echo

Girlfriend For The Weeknd

 

 

This is the moment when I decided to give up, I can't no more have fun y'all 

  • Popular Post
4 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

This is the moment when I decided to give up, I can't no more have fun y'all 

see you tomorrow bestie !!!

this is today or the 13th omg!!! 

something to chew on finally

3 minutes ago, bigboyzeddy said:

this is today or the 13th omg!!! 

something to chew on finally

That performance was amazing, they have great chemistry

9 minutes ago, bigboyzeddy said:

this is today or the 13th omg!!! 

something to chew on finally

They need to perform Gimme Shelter again. That performance is ICONIC, ugh takes me back to the golden era of stanning Gar :monkey:

So, we're counting down to SSOH performance this week? :coffee: 

47 minutes ago, TheOrangeTree said:

see you tomorrow bestie !!!

The way I was fighting with myself whether to say what I said or to count 

1 hour ago, Dumbledore said:

Shadow Of the Night

Midnight Echo

Girlfriend For The Weeknd

The way all of these sound like someone typed "lady gaga dark pop hell album tracklist" into ChatGPT spacer.png

Idgaf if Gaga delays LG7 by 20 years, I ain't giving the untalented my streams to cure my boredom

 

:khalyan:

45 minutes ago, NicoleAMatty said:

145qvv.jpg?a477912

this hurts tbh :clownny:

1 hour ago, bigboyzeddy said:

this is today or the 13th omg!!! 

something to chew on finally

Chew is generous. This is a crumb that will barely hit our taste buds but I guess it's better than nothing.

3 minutes ago, Aden said:

Idgaf if Gaga delays LG7 by 20 years, I ain't giving the untalented my streams to cure my boredom

 

:khalyan:

Yeah, stream Joanne instead, it's on life support :clownny:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.