Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

At least we know (unless the SAG strike continues into next year, which I really doubt ATP) that we're getting an eventful year with J:FaD next year. That's at least 6 months of guaranteed promo, buzz, and the actual movie itself.  

59 minutes ago, AmericanIdol said:

I'm super excited about Joker 2, next month it will be one year until Joker 2. Joker 1 is one of my favorite movies ever.

Gaga will EAT the role, she's perfect casting. Hopefully she goes all out during the promo. Margot Robbie kinda copied Gaga's promo gimmick with all the looks during the Barbie promo tour. Hopefully Gaga doesn't go super serious on it and aknowledges that it's a super hero movie, edgy yeah, but a super hero movie after all. It would be the perfect opportunity to go all out with the looks and act super extra. She will have the world at her feet if her and her team play their cards right.

Since there's so much built in hype from the first movie + her casting, she probably wouldn't have to give as many interviews as she did for HOG (and with the press being likely to take anything she says and blow it up into a meme that may be wise to do less or at least less serious ones). But I could see her going all out in the looks department during the promo. Her movie eras are always so interesting. Between the role, making the movie a musical, the script supposedly being super strong, and the aesthetics allegedly taking inspiration from this I think it's gonna be an exciting time as a stan.  

10 minutes ago, Aden said:

So close to Applause's US numbers, too. Oh Million Reasons the CLASSIC that you are.

Do we know if Rain On Me is under-certified at 2x Platinum? It would be cool if every one of her pop albums had at least one 5x Platinum hit.

Chartdata had Rain on Me at 3.8 million units in the US a few months ago. They could probably wait until next year and bump it up to 4x platinum (along with bumping up Shallow to diamond, which it will inevitably be at by that point).

Edited by Aston Martin
  • Like 5

• Replies 176.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

51 minutes ago, AmericanIdol said:

I'm super excited about Joker 2, next month it will be one year until Joker 2. Joker 1 is one of my favorite movies ever.

Gaga will EAT the role, she's perfect casting. Hopefully she goes all out during the promo. Margot Robbie kinda copied Gaga's promo gimmick with all the looks during the Barbie promo tour. Hopefully Gaga doesn't go super serious on it and aknowledges that it's a super hero movie, edgy yeah, but a super hero movie after all. It would be the perfect opportunity to go all out with the looks and act super extra. She will have the world at her feet if her and her team play their cards right.

I really hope for some dark edgy goth kind of looks, she has always playing safe-classy or at least majority of times when it comes to movie events in order to being taken seriously which made sense, but now that she established herself she should really bring some edginess also in those events when it comes to fashion.

• Like 3

Received an email from Ticketmaster with the subject line "Important Alert: Lady Gaga Jazz & Piano" and immediately panicked thinking it was yet again another show cancellation. It ended up being just a traffic alert.

We've been TRAUMATIZED :bibliahh:

• Haha 2

For some reason the Oscar host rumors aren't fizzling away...

Bobby, you better stay in that gym sauna ******** those twinks and not sign that contract.

Are we still getting SSOH this friday? I know it's only Monday but Friday is still only four days away

awkward-oprah.gif

y'all serving brats with the Chroma Ball footage

SAG is preventing her from releasing it

now it was supposed to come out in May... but they pushed it to June and then the strike happened

• Thumbs Down 1

me just finding out Michael is worth $600M+ :deadbanana4: i knew he was rich but not literally on par w Gár’s net 

3 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

me just finding out Michael is worth $600M+ :deadbanana4: i knew he was rich but not literally on par w Gár’s net 

My god she needs to secure the bag and get pregnant now. 

He's hot, rich and smart. 

:soda:

Edited by Darkgalord

7 minutes ago, Hurem said:

do-not-reuse-02-bb13-2020-feat-lady-zpu-billboard-1240-1600291795.jpg?w=800

Whoever made her look like 6ix9nine deserves to ROT in jail

nene-leaks.gif

Lies. She looks amazing here. One of my favorite looks from the chromatica era. Art, camp, fashion and cvnt all in one look. 

7 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

Gaga is the 9th most powerful and successful artist in 2023 according to Pollstar thanks to her Vegas show. 

Peso Pluma at #6 being carried by the smash 2023 hit, LADY GAGA.

gretchen-faca-gretchen.gif

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

VOCALS

4344714897_777bc1f07b_w.jpg

Those high notes, those vocals, oh GODga

source.gif 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.