Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I can't wait for the MV, aviator queenย :flame:

FRziI00VgAIdzwq?format=jpg&name=small

ย 

It's so much better from what i expected, that intro, that last part, the hold my hand, hold my- hold my hand hold my-:WAP:

3 minutes ago, Kรฉkette said:

the beginning...... :bibliahh:

ย 

ย 

serving babylon :rip:

You just know BloodTURD thought he was serving with that shยกtty intro my god

THIS ***** SERVED HER MAGNUM OPUS JUST LIKE THAT

ย 

OSCAR CONFIRMED

ย 

The intro gives me recovered black box recording from a crashed plane vibes. It fits imo.

The introย :huh:

The outroย :jonny5::worship2:

I really like that they went hard with the drums.

ย 

JdW6Gdu.gifatย 

Wheel that fighter jet out on the Oscars stage so Gags can stand on the wing and belt this out.

Kgoekrkskrkkeiwe THE BEGINNING SOUNDS LIKE A DOLL WITH DYING BATTERIESย :bibliahh:

The intro is memorable, when it plays you know your bop is here :jonny5:

ย 

It will surely be cut out of the radio version lol

Spoiler

It's a really cute soundtrack song but I'd be lying if I didn't say it's one of her weaker ballads and one of her most generic songs since The Cure. Her upper register on the song is unreal though, those beltsย :jonnycat:

ย 

that intro made me so confused, thought the whole song was going to have that vibe (Which i was here for), but omgย 

Lovely vocals and verses, I like the drums but much like other BloodPop produced tracks it just sounds cheap and unfished. I'd be disappointed if I expected much but considering BP is involved it kind of met expectations for me.

ย 

no-randy-jackson.gif

ย 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.