Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

also not users in that thread saying making an 'anti OGH' discord server (does that even exist?) is what's really sad :rip:

 

suburbannature

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 hours ago, PlERRE said:

I'm starting to think that people only stan their faves just to hate on Gaga, how can they be so focused on her and talk nothing about their Actual  faves? :bibliahh:

 

2 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

discord had a planning meeting :lakitu:

Report and move on, I don't even bother to comment in them. :giraffe:

i need more gaga pics from set and go viral again

43 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

making/being a member of a discord server dedicated to hating on a pop singer is the saddest and scariest thing I've ever heard in my life, these people shouldn't even be engaged with imo

 

FameFatale

Yeah I think we need a bonk policy for liddos who engage in those threads. Me included, I always get sucked into the mess and need to noT

 

ezgif-5-8976645d22.thumb.gif.8310765030e

7 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Joanne 2.0 would be great for LG7. She could call it Angelina 

 

Behind The Scenes Kick GIF by Taylor Swift

2 hours ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

I'll take anything from Nose for LG7 as long as it's quality and not more AC radio fodder. ENOUGH with the panned Hold My Bombs!

 

spacer.png

*The Oscar nominated Hold My Make-Up. More please! The chart tracking was fun - cause iTunes is 24/7 

1608041889_SmartSelect_20221026_135453_S
 

Spoiler

Nnn I agree Gaga has an older audience and struggles to connect with young und even ROM did well on HAC only, but HMH wasn’t like ASIB it only attracted age 40+ :dies: I’m just glad she isn’t like Katy Perry trying to recreate her old success and bombing. Although Chromatica lent into that a bit it was only one era. Time for new fresh era

 

6 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:


  Hide contents

Nnn I agree Gaga has an older audience and struggles to connect with young und even ROM did well on HAC only, but HMH wasn’t like ASIB it only attracted age 40+ :dies: I’m just glad she isn’t like Katy Perry trying to recreate her old success and bombing. Although Chromatica lent into that a bit it was only one era. Time for new fresh era

 

comparing Chromatica’s success to Katy Perry? The OGHs have rotted your brain I fear 

 

1608041889_SmartSelect_20221026_135453_S

4 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

comparing Chromatica’s success to Katy Perry? The OGHs have rotted your brain I fear 

 

1608041889_SmartSelect_20221026_135453_SL

 

a lot of fans want her to recreate TFM every era (like Katy) instead of building in all her new audience. That’s what I said.  The over dramatics and misinterpretation 

1608041889_SmartSelect_20221026_135453_S



 

1 hour ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Joanne 2.0 would be great for LG7.

Joanne 2.0 would only be good in hell

3 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

 

a lot of fans want her to recreate TFM every era (like Katy) instead of building in all her new audience. That’s what I said.  The over dramatics and misinterpretation 

1608041889_SmartSelect_20221026_135453_S



 

drag me

1608041889_SmartSelect_20221026_135453_S

1 minute ago, sunbathinganimal said:

drag me

1608041889_SmartSelect_20221026_135453_S

:heart:

 

LUV rain on me, it goes off in a club (unlike daisies)

 

1608041889_SmartSelect_20221026_135453_S

 

16 minutes ago, Sombre said:

Joanne 2.0 would only be good in hell

:deadbanana4:

19 minutes ago, Sombre said:

Joanne 2.0 would only be good in hell

I’m a full fledged stan. I like what ever she puts out. I could care less about the genre 

4 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

a SOLO SMASH :gaycat1:

 

 

She did it for impact!

28 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

 

a lot of fans want her to recreate TFM every era (like Katy) instead of building in all her new audience. That’s what I said.  The over dramatics and misinterpretation 

1608041889_SmartSelect_20221026_135453_S



 

Yeah, but Chromatica was not what you said it was. If she would go back to her old sound like you just mentioned with TFM, then yes. Chromatica, although dance music, was a different release than any other of her releases and it’s really not true at all that it turned out the way it did because it was for the fans!1!1!I know you love hag Gaga but a little bit more objectivity would be appreciated. Despite our fall out, I still think you often make valid points and I envy you for being so observant but this is not it.

whew my thread is selling like hot cakes!... i do not love the mess, the mess loves me

So we got an OGH banned today?  :clap3:
STREAM BM!

11 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

a SOLO SMASH :gaycat1:

 

 

SOLO SMASH!:clap3: time the truth ultimate teller

11 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

a SOLO SMASH :gaycat1:

 

 

A (more) recent solo smash too as they were saying she only got ones in the 2000s

:gaycat1:

  • Author

I still want to know how did ARUTW do so well. Keep those ATRL Lingo's "cause she is mother, etc etc" out of my reply, thank you!

9 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

I still want to know how did ARUTW do so well. Keep those ATRL Lingo's "cause she is mother, etc etc" out of my reply, thank you!

Im trying to find numbers from 2018/19, but I believe it was always second most streamed song from ASIB, maybe because its one of the songs performed in full. I didn't watch the movie in a long time, but I believe only Shallow, INLA, ARTUW, and Bradleys Maybe its Time are performed in full, the other are only partially, correct me if Im wrong. 

Also, the movie is very popular on streaming services to this day, in December of last year it was #3 on HBO, despite being released in 2018 

 

edit: plus, she is mother 

Edited by Bojana

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.