Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

we have to Tweet to all famous people to start doing the Wednesday's dance :eli:

6 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Doing god's work, come on mama let's research :fan: 

lBmt5St.png

Doing the lord’s work. 

16 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Bloody Mary isn’t even ON the This Is Lady Gaga playlist, let alone the first song. SMH, Bloody Mary and The Horrors Remix should both be on that playlist by now. 

I think spotify is the one in charge of that playlist, cuz the Best of Lady Gaga and Lady Gaga Complete which are by artist, both have BM on first spot 

3 hours ago, Bojana said:

Only intelectuals understand Americano 

A song like that would work perfectly with a Bad Bunny feature.

17 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

:clownny:

 

Gaga right now doing future's viral moment, acclaim,history:WAP:

1 hour ago, AlexStexaul said:

oh she is coming :gaygacat5:

 

US iTunes

#84 +9 Bloody Mary

 

about damn time iTunes is catching up:gaygacat5:

1 minute ago, Bojana said:

dont forget to stream from playlist

 

 

And be careful to stop immediately when the song ends in this case :chick1:

 

That's why I prefer streaming from those fanmade playlists only with Gaga songs on it, but yes I understand this one is for exposure.

4 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

Ask Grace Randolph, ATRL would lose it if she did, lmao

:gaycatina1: yes lets tweet her! lmao

This mean the song is going to break free from Wednesday show and is going to be used for everything bc is popular ?:eli:

5 minutes ago, Leptine said:

And be careful to stop immediately when the song ends in this case :chick1:

 

That's why I prefer streaming from those fanmade playlists only with Gaga songs on it, but yes I understand this one is for exposure.

 

omg, wait I didnt even notice :bibliahh:

 

stream from this one then

 

1 minute ago, Bojana said:

 

omg, wait I didnt even notice :bibliahh:

 

stream from this one then

 

there is same song after it nnn

It would be a dream if BM entered the BB 100 in the 90s and slowly climbed up to the top 10 within these next few months. 
If it charts in 2 weeks, it would have a massive jump after the Christmas songs disappear 

2 minutes ago, Torturo said:

there is same song after it nnn

i see Another Love after it :duck:

judas also added to big on the internet playlist at #41 

 

:gaygacat5:

 

this is shaping up to be like a brand new album , its crazy 

:gaygacat5:

9 hours ago, Bojana said:

EkSrisR.gif 

 

13 hours later +64.2k, total at 914.2k

 

Dont get discouraged, it was Sunday and there are many BM sounds used

 

9 hours later +58.5k, total at 972.7k

 

still doing good, I saw many different BM sounds being used, one with just GAGA chants 

37 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

They’re going to be closed so fast. 

 

35 minutes ago, AlexStexaul said:

no matter how many threads they close , still they wont be able to change the fact and the numbers :fan:

The discord-whatsapp chat or whatever is constantly perched in this thread anyway, so they're perfectly aware and it kills them :foxaylove3:

 

BM going viral is truly a nightmare for them, a solo unknown Gaga song that wasn't a single going viral thanks to Gen Z TikTok when they claimed for years her discography is forgotten and that she is unknown with that audience.

:gaygacat1: Fortnite and Gaga has to happen, to much buzz since always

 

4 minutes ago, AlexStexaul said:

judas also added to big on the internet playlist at #41 

 

:gaygacat5:

 

this is shaping up to be like a brand new album , its crazy 

:gaygacat5:

 

finally, they are finally doing something right, the amount of judas tiktoks I saw is unreal

 

 

11 minutes ago, Bojana said:

i see Another Love after it :duck:

That's why I prefer streaming from fanmade ones in general, there's no the gp exposition but at least I'm sure I am not streaming artists I don't like-care to support and I can leave it on repeat boosting her catalogue at the same time.

 

 

i just know miss government hooker is wait for her moment, this has over 4M views

 

 

Gaga slaying the gp is so motivating and distracting at the same time :jonny: I’m getting so behind what I should be doing. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.