Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Kékette said:

Spotify France:
#36 (+30) Bloody Mary

 

WTF:ahh:


Spotify France peaks of the latest old songs that have gone viral:

#36 Bloody Mary
#82 Mockingbird
#126 Die For You

 

:coffee:

pls don't waste this opportunity @bobbi :wanda:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, Kékette said:

Spotify France:
#36 (+30) Bloody Mary

 

WTF:ahh:


Spotify France peaks of the latest old songs that have gone viral:

#36 Bloody Mary
#82 Mockingbird
#126 Die For You

 

:coffee:

 

the radio is working :party:

she is %100 debuting in some international charts this week

 

:gaygacat5:

  •  
    “Bloody Mary” by Lady Gaga is the biggest gainer on Top Songs Australia, up 41 spots at #151.
    Top Songs Australia · December 4, 2022
    highlight image
Cmon Australia, I know you wanna stan 

Aww I’m so excited for this to become an actual hit ww

She needs to film a video but I fear she has no time 

+9 means songs above BM previously are dropping hard on Sunday… we have a STABLE HIT finally :jonny:

A HIT :gaygacat5:

 

A SMASHERY :jonnycat:

 

ONE OF THE RARE TIMES TALENT WON :gaygacat9:

#1 on Spotify Belarus, BMs fourth #1

 

The way Eastern Europe is stanning for dark bawps

This really needs to be pushed. Like even Hold My Hand was but that did nothing compared to Smashy Mary. She needs to find time to make a music video and the label needs to do something on Radio and Streaming Platforms. This can be her 1B+ hit

 

 

shame her youtube power is not what it used to be, but its not like youtube music video do that much nowadays 

OMG I just woke up and looked at the Spotify Top 50 - Global and thought it dropped out and then I looked higher and it jumped to #34. 

The revenge of Hold my hand 

34- Bloody Mary 

35- I ain't worried 

1 minute ago, Bojana said:

 

 

shame her youtube power is not what it used to be, but its not like youtube music video do that much nowadays 

I feel like she killed her YouTube power with how long her music videos were then at the peak of English music on YouTube was like ARTPOP era and after :deadbanana4:

 

Thank god she’s a Spotify queen now!

5 minutes ago, Fizzy said:

This really needs to be pushed. Like even Hold My Hand was but that did nothing compared to Smashy Mary. She needs to find time to make a music video and the label needs to do something on Radio and Streaming Platforms. This can be her 1B+ hit

%100 agree. 

even if they dont send it to radios , at least push it on streaming. it can become another 1B streamed song for her. 

 

AMAZING. 

17 minutes ago, Kékette said:

Spotify France:
#36 (+30) Bloody Mary - 100,865

 

WTF:ahh:


Spotify France peaks of the latest old songs that have gone viral:

#36 Bloody Mary
#82 Mockingbird
#126 Die For You

 

:coffee:

Is she getting another top 10 hit there? 

Just now, sunbathinganimal said:

has it been added to/moved up on any playlists?

C4Clfx5.gif

43m+ playlist reach :gaygacat5:

The huge jump on Spotify France is because of this play list 

its featured on everybody’s homepage 

 

1 minute ago, Fizzy said:

This really needs to be pushed. Like even Hold My Hand was but that did nothing compared to Smashy Mary. She needs to find time to make a music video and the label needs to do something on Radio and Streaming Platforms. This can be her 1B+ hit

She can find the time to film a video for this easily if she wants, especially during the Holidays, doubt they're gonna keep filming the movie in the middle of the two weeks of holidays and she's already in Hollywood Warner studios, her team can easily book locations there, it's not that she has to move to the other coast or something, she's literally in the best set possible for filming a video.

Also I don't think she's on set 24/7, she has for sure some days or half days off.

 

The rest is just up to the label, but TTH seems likely to happen if the song maintains this stability.

3 minutes ago, Leptine said:

She can find the time to film a video for this easily if she wants, especially during the Holidays, doubt they're gonna keep filming the movie in the middle of the two weeks of holidays and she's already in Hollywood Warner studios, her team can easily book locations there, it's not that she has to move to the other coast or something, she's literally in the best set possible for filming a video.

Also I don't think she's on set 24/7, she has for sure some days or half days off.

 

The rest is just up to the label, but TTH seems likely to happen if the song maintains this stability.

Because who wants to spend their holidays filming a music video on their only break :rip:

If she hasn’t already booked something else 

 

if she’s on break, won’t most of the industry be on break as well. It better be a simple ass video that won’t require dancers , extensive editing and cinematography cause…

Edited by infrared

I’m having coffee and getting ready to go with the gym and I’ve decided I’m going to give BTW a full play through while I’m there. Perhaps this time I’ll be wrong 

Just now, PMKARDASHIAN said:

I’m having coffee and getting ready to go with the gym and I’ve decided I’m going to give BTW a full play through while I’m there. Perhaps this time I’ll be wrong 

 

who hurt you in 2011? why do you hate BTW so much? :redface:

2 minutes ago, PMKARDASHIAN said:

I’m having coffee and getting ready to go with the gym and I’ve decided I’m going to give BTW a full play through while I’m there. Perhaps this time I’ll be wrong 

Prepare to bow to Mother Mary :clap3:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.