Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Me checking the cam when I'm zooming my friend while the call is still ringing:

 

Quote

 

      ttt.gif 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                     

                        Gaga.thumb.gif.f34e2854d81fcdf1002aefc3f

 

 

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

5 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Me when I'm stuck in the Upside Down

 

wyLfkkw.gif

116 (Stranger Things Remix) is COMING

 

wyLfkkw.gif

10 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Hear my sinner's prayer
I am what I am
And I don't wanna break the heart of any other man
But you, but you, oh

 

tinashe-all-hands-on-deck.gif

Masterpiece. 

POV: me when I'm one of the flies sent by Patrizia sitting on Gaga's mirror 

 

ttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gif

ttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gif

 ttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gif

ttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gif

ttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gif

ttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gif

ttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gif

 ttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gif

ttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gif

ttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gif

In case you wanna know.

 



POP:
20 20 LADY GAGA Hold My Hand 4206 4776 -570 10.198

-252 Spins
-258 Bullet
-0.777 Audience

HOT AC:
13 12 LADY GAGA Hold My Hand 3037 3093 -56 10.269

-22 Spins
-34 Bullet
-0.071 Audience

AC:
9 9 LADY GAGA Hold My Hand 818 769 49 3.663

+36 Spins
+71 Bullet
+0.100 Audience

 

:coffee:

17 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

POV: me when I'm one of the flies sent by Patrizia sitting on Gaga's mirror 

 

ttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gif

ttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gif

 ttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gif

ttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gif

ttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gif

ttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gif

ttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gif

 ttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gif

ttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gif

ttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gif

Is this supposed to be like a fly's eye? Yall are so :bibliahh:

Just now, Bimbo said:

Me when I go back to 2008 but I stop by a small business called Epione

 

V8i6KZG.gif

NOOOOOOOOOOO

V8i6KZG.gif

16 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Me when I go back to 2008 but I stop by a small business called Epione

 

V8i6KZG.gif

 

35 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

POV: me when I'm one of the flies sent by Patrizia sitting on Gaga's mirror 

 

ttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gif

ttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gif

 ttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gif

ttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gif

ttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gif

ttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gif

ttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gif

 ttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gif

ttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gif

ttt.gifttt.gifttt.gifttt.gif

 

51 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Me when I'm stuck in the Upside Down

 

wyLfkkw.gif

 

1 hour ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Me checking the cam when I'm zooming my friend while the call is still ringing:

 

 

 

 

this base is too much

Me in 2008 after removing 4 wisdom teeth at the same time.

 

V8i6KZG.gif

50 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

In case you wanna know.

 

 

  Hide contents

 

 


POP:
20 20 LADY GAGA Hold My Hand 4206 4776 -570 10.198

-252 Spins
-258 Bullet
-0.777 Audience

HOT AC:
13 12 LADY GAGA Hold My Hand 3037 3093 -56 10.269

-22 Spins
-34 Bullet
-0.071 Audience

AC:
9 9 LADY GAGA Hold My Hand 818 769 49 3.663

+36 Spins
+71 Bullet
+0.100 Audience
 

 

 

 

:coffee:

Pop goes the weasel.

V8i6KZG.gif

11 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Me in 2008 after removing 4 wisdom teeth at the same time.

 

V8i6KZG.gif

:ahh:

Spotify Global

114. (-4) Hold My Hand    1,055,343 (+15.6k)

 

Another 1M+ update  :gaycat:

 

 

 

BONUS

 

Spotify Belarus

195. (NEW) Government Hooker

 

Spotify Ukraine

197. (NEW) Government Hooker

 

 

:jonny5:

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

Not Goverment Hooker getting streams from Ukraine :deadbanana2:

 

Zelensky girl, what you been doing in that bunker

 

V8i6KZG.gif

 

 

9 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Spotify Global

114. (-4) Hold My Hand    1,055,343 (+15.6k)

 

Another 1M+ update  :gaycat:

 

 

 

BONUS

 

Spotify Belarus

195. (NEW) Government Hooker

 

Spotify Ukraine

197. (NEW) Government Hooker

 

 

:jonny5:

Increasing even before HH Australia add. :clap3:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.