Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

8 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

:rip:

Yeah but this wasn’t one of HOG’s locations. Still, wondering if she will stay in Europe until

the tour. It’s only three weeks now.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, DonnieDarko said:

Yeah but this wasn’t one of HOG’s locations. Still, wondering if she will stay in Europe until

the tour. It’s only three weeks now.

She better stay there, i don't want her fibro to wake up because of travelling

2 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

She better stay there, i don't want her fibro to wake up because of travelling

Yeah, mte

Not her being in Europe already, I'm shocked :deadbanana4:

 

Will she keep rehearsing there?

1 hour ago, Edibles. said:

Is it time for you all to praise Love Me Right or should I comeback in another two years

This version, yes

 

 

I doubt she will stay in Europe until the tour. Her fibro ain't gonna flair up from a couple of long distance flights within three weeks :rip: Being on the road for months on end and doing a show every night or every other night is a different story

5 minutes ago, Miichael said:

This version, yes

 

 

I was with it until the repeated intro line. But the sax and synth influenced part afterwards is sooo good. Reminds me of Body Suit by Foxes (Grammy award winner btw)

27 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

We stan a wedding singer now

 

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

**** you pop music, this is CASHGRAB

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

I knew I was right that Hold My Hand has reached it's peak. :mandown:


But don't worry little handholders, I'm sure there will be a MAGA boost during July 4th! I'm sure!

7 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

**** you pop music, this is CASHGRAB

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

I’m sure they pay better than her Spotify share. 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

TG:M is #1 daily box office Thursday, with increasing Gap to Dominion. 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

This is all going according to plan, guys.

 

They’re putting the pieces in place for HMH to go #1 the week of the Oscars.

 

Just Dance teas

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Also, I Ain’t Worried is kinda the superior song, ngl

 

Best of luck to GodGa tho

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Bobby needs to do what he does best and get on his knees at Paramount HQ to make sure they only submit HMH to the Oscars and not both songs

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Wait what did I miss? Gar is in Europe already?? WTH??? :deadbanana4:

6 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Wait what did I miss? Gar is in Europe already?? WTH??? :deadbanana4:

She’s doing a private wedding gig in my homeland, sis. 

13 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Wait what did I miss? Gar is in Europe already?? WTH??? :deadbanana4:

Michael (her musical director) is there so it must be real

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

5 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

She’s doing a private wedding gig in my homeland, sis. 

 

Just now, State of Grace. said:

Michael (her musical director) is there so it must be real

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Oh :lakitu:

 

Get those coinz Gar while we starve to see even a small glimpse of you

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png 

20 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Bobby needs to do what he does best and get on his knees at Paramount HQ to make sure they only submit HMH to the Oscars and not both songs

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Unless IAW become some huge undeniable smasha (like seriously huge), they're gonna campaign HMH since it has a much better chance of actually winning. 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

 

At least Drop My Balls has that going for it

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

3 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Unless IAW become some huge undeniable smasha (like seriously huge), they're gonna campaign HMH since it has a much better chance of actually winning. 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

 

At least Drop My Balls has that going for it

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

I hope the deal with God Cruise is still intact. 
ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

51 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

**** you pop music, this is CASHGRAB

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Good for her, she can eat the rich who paid her that much.:gaycat4:

I would love an ARUTW performance in my wedding too. The demand whew. 
 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.