• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

5 hours ago, H34rtOfCharcoal said:

In less than 3 months, this post will be a year old :suburban:

ezgif-6-43c893d81bcd.thumb.gif.00a1f61c3

• Haha 1

i'm happy she's happy but nothing in that post suggests to me that music is imminent, think I'm becoming a 2025 truther :clack:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

LG is truly a visionary and there is so much evidence of her leading trends. I feel she doesn't get enough recognition for this and part of the reason is because her own fans don't hype her up enough. The way y'all dragged Joanne and Chromatica when they led the country and house resurgence :rip: how do we expect other people to respect mother when we don't.

• Like 13

19 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

i'm happy she's happy but nothing in that post suggests to me that music is imminent, think I'm becoming a 2025 truther :clack:

She literally said at the end 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ineedboxinggloves said:

Did we discuss this? Is it fake? 

Reveal hidden contents

If it's fake idc I'll still stream it it kinda slays:suburban:

AI is getting so good we might be able to remake LG7 if we don't like it :eli:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, T.O.A.D.S. said:

LG is truly a visionary and there is so much evidence of her leading trends. I feel she doesn't get enough recognition for this and part of the reason is because her own fans don't hype her up enough. The way y'all dragged Joanne and Chromatica when they led the country and house resurgence :rip: how do we expect other people to respect mother when we don't.

Honestly, it's criminal.

45 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

A whole paragraph that said nothing but she thinks joker will smash :dies:. I always feel like she's just performing in everything, so I find it hard to connect with anything she says. She may have said this year but yeah i think LG7 2025

Spoiler

:clack:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

She led the trends but she did it in such an average quality compared to someone like Bey :katie:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

I won't buy her **** if I see Ratchy working with her during LG7 era. I hope the friends she mentioned in her post not included that rat.:giraffe:

Edited by Soup in Teapot

someone pointed out Ratchy is a contractor and isn't really part of her payroll of employees. Hopefully won't be too hard to pretend he doesn't exist come LG7 era

At this point, I am willing to wait as long as she serves another TFM/BTW music quality. :emofish:

Her post is heartwarming :heart::chick1:

• Like 1

nnn the way she probably went over that post for like 5 times to make sure she had included everything so that liddos won't complain :toofunny3:

• Haha 9

1 hour ago, sunbathinganimal said:

I wish she could say clearly that lg7 is not coming etc 

1 hour ago, Mirkomonster said:

She literally said at the end 

When? By saying this year will be meaningful? This year there are elections in USA, wake up 

8 hours ago, Solar said:

omg yess Im sorry lol a then someone said in Japanese the single was delayed bcuz Andrea Bocelli was having trouble with Richy's choreo

gretchenrisa24z5h.gif

it was me

gretchenrisa24z5h.gif

• Haha 1

and yall tried to come for me when I said 2024 release is unrealistic  wFmd6LE.gif

She partied in that outfit till dawn?

1 hour ago, T.O.A.D.S. said:

it started with ARTPOP but became a fully fledged thing with Joanne. I guess 90% Gaga's fans at the time though were young, so when ARTOP underperformed and Joanne wasn't dance their emotional response took over. At the same time though it's not like her last 3 albums beyond one or two singles really did hit home. It's one thing having ideas and concepts, it's another thing getting them to land

1 minute ago, Daglazzo said:

When? By saying this year will be meaningful? This year there are elections in USA, wake up 

Please be serious. :toofunny3:

I've been writing pop songs since I was a little girl, I can't believe I still get to do what I love. This year will be an important and meaningful year for us I know. Music changes people lives...

She did not squeeze in a reference to the US election in between two sentences about music, within the context of a post about her birthday and her current musical projects. 

Reading comprehension is paramount. 

• Thanks 1

Yeah I think the movie is coming first then LG7 in either;

- Q4 late October / November 

- 2025 Q2 after any potential awards season run similar to Billie now

32 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

nnn the way she probably went over that post for like 5 times to make sure she had included everything so that liddos won't complain :toofunny3:

She edited it after she posted to include joker :bird:

1 hour ago, sunbathinganimal said:

:rip:

1.5k upvotes :dies:

r/ladygaga has GP support, but do they have gifs of ducks smoking? NO!

EzbUF5CVIAY8J-T.jpg

• Haha 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.