• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cain

• Solaria

• katara

• Virgos Groove

Top Posters In This Topic

Her and Julien were at the same concert :gaycat4:I wonder if the old pals chatted or just gave each other side eyes

That photo of Dua with the gays is so funny :dies:

She truly is our mother :alexz:

Not the Barbie movie Instagram page following and unfollowing her today lol :nuts:

I hope Dua is in the movie as well and not just doing the soundtrack. The movie is going to be such a moment :santa:

Yea its a good thing that she took MANY vacations in the middle of the FN era so I don't think she needs an extended long break now. Plus I remember her recently saying that making music and being in the studio is like a break for her (unless I made this up :deadbanana4:) so she'll definitely be working on DL3 soon.

I'd love it if she did a song for Barbie tbh. Or even better starring in it. But there's also that inevitable panned flop Argylle.

23 hours ago, Subversive said:

Her and Julien were at the same concert :gaycat4:I wonder if the old pals chatted or just gave each other side eyes

who is julien?

1 hour ago, kandicha said:

Not the Barbie movie Instagram page following and unfollowing her today lol :nuts:

I hope Dua is in the movie as well and not just doing the soundtrack. The movie is going to be such a moment :santa:

i think they wanted her appearance to be a surprise! shes definitely in it

1 hour ago, futurenostalgic said:

who is julien?

I meant Julian (Rupert). He was part of her management team since basically day 1 until she split up with Tap management. Her and Julian completely cut ties and he hasn't interacted with her since despite being BFFs. I've always wondered what happened behind the scenes

People died, whole economies collapsed, the world was never the same :WAP:

Edited by ATWK

2 hours ago, ATWK said:

People died, whole economies collapsed, the world was never the same :WAP:

What do you mean? I don't remember Be The One being an instant hit, it had to grow, didn't it?

4 hours ago, UThinkUrMovinOnBut said:

What do you mean? I don't remember Be The One being an instant hit, it had to grow, didn't it?

Wait, that's true :rip:

So Physical was on the Wednesday soundtrack. Has it seen any good updates from it?

The video on youtube had alot of " im here from wednesday " comments.

15 minutes ago, ATWK said:

Wait, that's true :rip:

Actually, didn't all of Dua's big hits have to grow over time and turn into smashes in the end? Even Don't Start Now needed some time, I am not sure about Levitating...

3 hours ago, UThinkUrMovinOnBut said:

Actually, didn't all of Dua's big hits have to grow over time and turn into smashes in the end? Even Don't Start Now needed some time, I am not sure about Levitating...

Levitating took half a year to get really big. It's like her slowest climber.

3 hours ago, LCTV said:

So Physical was on the Wednesday soundtrack. Has it seen any good updates from it?

The video on youtube had alot of " im here from wednesday " comments.

I don't think it had any significant boost since none of the chart accounts mentioned anything :dancehall:

7 minutes ago, katara said:

Levitating took half a year to get really big. It's like her slowest climber.

The iconic streaming JUMP on New Year's Eve. ATRL was seething :WAP:

11 hours ago, Subversive said:

I meant Julian (Rupert). He was part of her management team since basically day 1 until she split up with Tap management. Her and Julian completely cut ties and he hasn't interacted with her since despite being BFFs. I've always wondered what happened behind the scenes

He still follows her though, but Dua stopped following him shortly after she changed management. I've always wanted to know this what happened cause it was quite drastic, they used to be together everywhere.

3 hours ago, UThinkUrMovinOnBut said:

That’s only the case in the US, DSN smashed ww from day 1

If we were to create a Future Nostalgia side B and limit it to 12 tracks, what would your choices be?

Mine would include:

Crocodile Tears (I've been OBSESSED) 

If It Ain't Me (Either solo or with Normani)

Love Is Religion

Fever 

Secrets

Firestarter (Maybe)

I just hope Dua Stans haven't overrated / overhyped her too much, cuz a total slay right away with the lead and huge success with DL3 isn't guaranteed lol I'm sure the quality will be a total serve, tho; that isn't really a question to me. 

Edited by ahauntingnearu

19 hours ago, katara said:

I don't think it had any significant boost since none of the chart accounts mentioned anything :dancehall:

I was trying to even find a Dua one that's updating lol. They all went stagnent.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.