Billie Eilish

wish

THAT WAS AMAZIIIIIIIIING HOLY **** :jonny5: her and hayley were so ******* amazing together wow literally everything was perfect this weekend im so proud of her :1stplace:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Billionaire

• Jonasl91

• idleavealone

• wish

can't believe it's already over :cries:

glastonbury is gonna be insane

47 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

can't believe it's already over :cries:

glastonbury is gonna be insane

right... brits are waaay louder, the crowd is gonna be so insane :jonny5:

also they finally uploaded her grammy performance on her channel

nearly 2 weeks later but we moved 

(i think it was on the grammys official channel earlier)

Edited by Billionaire

MET Gala is next week & according to deuxmoi she was invited

I hope she can go 

1 hour ago, Billionaire said:

I hope she can go 

her bodyguard apparently confirmed she's gonna be there :gaycat1:

4 minutes ago, idleavealone said:

her bodyguard apparently confirmed she's gonna be there :gaycat1:

aaah we've been eating so good these past few weeks, a win:jonny5:

hope she goes all out for her outfit

22 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

aaah we've been eating so good these past few weeks, a win:jonny5:

hope she goes all out for her outfit

same omg i need her to gag everyone again

Omg, her coachella performance was insane. I still can't believe she sang misery business and hte with Hayley Williams, so legendary  :jonny5: the whole show was amazing, her energy was on another level, I loved everything. Definitely her best show ever!!

11 hours ago, Billionaire said:

:rainy:

a melancholy tune and exploration into death/afterlife :alexz:one of the best deep cuts on the album

Milhouse Alone GIF - Milhouse Alone Windy - Discover & Share GIFs

On 4/24/2022 at 11:28 AM, Billionaire said:

I hope she can go 

What I feel like it was just yesterday she did her iconic MET Gala look :cries:

Not on here anymore really but I did see Billie on Saturday and she really is a great performer. The stage, the charisma, the crowd, etc. it was all great. We left another artist like 20 minutes early to make sure we got decent spots to see her and it was already PACKED, which was surprising because we showed up 5 minutes before Harry's show and it was kind of a dead crowd  :rip: (We left his set after 3 songs since we don't listen to him so maybe it got bigger after). Didn't expect there to be so many people I mean the crowd took up the entire area of the main stage plus a sea of people towards the back. Took us like 30 minutes just to leave the venue.

Anyway my favorite part is when she disappeared during NMR and randomly appeared on that crane for Overheated. She was directly in front of us and moved around and above us and waved at us. Crowd knew all the words to her songs. HTE live was INSANE. Just everyone screaming the second half. And Hayley coming out was a great surprise. I met a lot of people on Sunday just waiting for other artists and talking about the whole weekend and everyone who saw her loved the show. I'm surprised at how good she was honestly, watching performances or livestreams really don't do her justice. Top 3 performance of the entire festival for me. I'd put her at #1 or #2 if I was just a bit closer to the stage but it was still 10/10 for the OSCAR winner.

Edited by bad guy

6 hours ago, bad guy said:

Not on here anymore really but I did see Billie on Saturday and she really is a great performer. The stage, the charisma, the crowd, etc. it was all great. We left another artist like 20 minutes early to make sure we got decent spots to see her and it was already PACKED, which was surprising because we showed up 5 minutes before Harry's show and it was kind of a dead crowd  :rip: (We left his set after 3 songs since we don't listen to him so maybe it got bigger after). Didn't expect there to be so many people I mean the crowd took up the entire area of the main stage plus a sea of people towards the back. Took us like 30 minutes just to leave the venue.

Anyway my favorite part is when she disappeared during NMR and randomly appeared on that crane for Overheated. She was directly in front of us and moved around and above us and waved at us. Crowd knew all the words to her songs. HTE live was INSANE. Just everyone screaming the second half. And Hayley coming out was a great surprise. I met a lot of people on Sunday just waiting for other artists and talking about the whole weekend and everyone who saw her loved the show. I'm surprised at how good she was honestly, watching performances or livestreams really don't do her justice. Top 3 performance of the entire festival for me. I'd put her at #1 or #2 if I was just a bit closer to the stage but it was still 10/10 for the OSCAR winner.

oh my god that's so fun!!! i'm glad you enjoyed yourself :heart: also glad to know how the actual festival-goers felt about her shows :heart:

coachella dump :lakitu:

probably more coming :deadbanana2:

Edited by Billionaire

13 hours ago, bad guy said:

Omggg she ate :clap3:

19 hours ago, bad guy said:

omg not you suddenly remembering the password to your ATRL account :jonny3:

glad you had fun 

exactly one year since this....the hype for this was so big the way they fumbled it is so....:rip:

Edited by Billionaire

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.