Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Selena Gomez - Rare | 2 Billion Streams

Featured Replies

She can thank me and my million of streams to Souvenir for that milestone :jonny: 

Excellent album with basically no promo :clap3: Hopefully this aligns well with a music announcement soon :duca:

3 minutes ago, Sad Serenade said:

Vulnerable alone deserves 500M 

Was that a single? I heard that song than any of her songs since I love you like a love song and i’m not even exaggerating :deadbanana:

2 minutes ago, JO BLACC said:

Was that a single? I heard that song than any of her songs since I love you like a love song and i’m not even exaggerating :deadbanana:

No.

1 minute ago, Sad Serenade said:

No.

Just after you mentioned i listened to it again and i knew all the lyrics of it. Its played here a lot idk why. 

1 minute ago, JO BLACC said:

Just after you mentioned i listened to it again and i knew all the lyrics of it. Its played here a lot idk why. 

it's such a great song. The lyrics are good too.

Really a snubbed single :noparty:

It could have been perfect as the second single instead of Rare. 

the way this was supposed to be her "personal" album after all her struggles in the droplet era and it ended up being a faceless, generic mess (with a few bops though, I gotta give it to Ms Souvenir and Cut You Off). I also like the tracklist order on Deluxe better 

 

At least Lose You to Love Me was a moment for her, but talk about an album benefiting from poptimism -- how did this get a 76 on metacritic chile... :toofunny2:

It's extremely impressive the 2 billion streams on Spotify with only 2 official radio singles. We didn't get much promotion...

Impressive considering it disappeared 2 weeks after releasing :clap3:

 

Now release another Fetish girl

 

 

14 hours ago, sciencemagic said:

the way this was supposed to be her "personal" album after all her struggles in the droplet era and it ended up being a faceless, generic mess (with a few bops though, I gotta give it to Ms Souvenir and Cut You Off). I also like the tracklist order on Deluxe better 

 

At least Lose You to Love Me was a moment for her, but talk about an album benefiting from poptimism -- how did this get a 76 on metacritic chile... :toofunny2:

LYTLM, Look At Her Now, Vulnerable, People You Know, Souvenir are personal.

14 hours ago, sciencemagic said:

the way this was supposed to be her "personal" album after all her struggles in the droplet era and it ended up being a faceless, generic mess (with a few bops though, I gotta give it to Ms Souvenir and Cut You Off). I also like the tracklist order on Deluxe better 

 

At least Lose You to Love Me was a moment for her, but talk about an album benefiting from poptimism -- how did this get a 76 on metacritic chile... :toofunny2:

Because it's a well put together album 

On 2/26/2022 at 5:25 AM, Sad Serenade said:

LYTLM, Look At Her Now, Vulnerable, People You Know, Souvenir are personal.

I do like a few of those, but with 4 or 5 writers and three producers on each song and mostly generic lyrics, I can't say it's truly the personal album I (and others) were waiting for.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.