Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

UWC: Adele's "30" second week 596k (2.182M total)

Featured Replies

Screenshot-2021-12-09-at-23-47-22-Global

 

Quote

With a total of 2,182,000 sales the album climbs at no.12 on the year-to-date list.

 

Edited by Agenor

  • Replies 29
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if she’s gonna take the 2021 year? I think her biggest competition is Olivia?

  • Author
9 minutes ago, Timber said:

I wonder if she’s gonna take the 2021 year? I think her biggest competition is Olivia?

"Sour" is at 3.752M, four more weeks left... it will be close.

21 minutes ago, Timber said:

I wonder if she’s gonna take the 2021 year? I think her biggest competition is Olivia?

I don't think she will, there's only 4 weeks left and she'd have to keep the numbers around 400-500k to get it, I think she will end with 3.5 million which is still huge for 1 month a half.

Edited by UnusualBoy

This is crazy when you consider that the most successful western album from 2020 (Folklore) sold 250k on its 2nd global week and had around 1.2M in total units by the end of its 2nd week. She's pulling off crazy numbers for the current state we're in :jonny:

Edited by georgechxng

6 minutes ago, georgechxng said:

This is crazy when you consider that the most successful western album from 2020 (Folklore) sold 250k on its 2nd global week and had around 1.2M in total units by the end of its 2nd week. She's pulling off crazy numbers for the current state we're in :jonny:

And with no bundles

That's actually insane:jonny5:

Edited by PopFan1996

The girls were really saying Adele was over after that first week..

Imagine if she released an album during 2018, she would have had past 100M pure sales and perhaps 150M CSPC all before 2020

 

The fact that she is still smashing DESPITE streaming 

1 minute ago, supertiffany said:

Imagine if she released an album during 2018, she would have had past 100M pure sales and perhaps 150M CSPC all before 2020

 

The fact that she is still smashing DESPITE streaming 

Exactly. An album only 2-3 years after 25 would've done insane numbers.

The 6 years break hurt her a lot and it's annoying when you see people thinking that a 6 years break is beneficial:rip:
 

11 minutes ago, PopFan1996 said:

Exactly. An album only 2-3 years after 25 would've done insane numbers.

The 6 years break hurt her a lot and it's annoying when you see people thinking that a 6 years break is beneficial:rip:
 

I don't think it hurt her. She would've done bigger numbers solely because pure sales would be less dead 2/3 years ago than they're nowadays but the fact that she's been able to smash like this when no one can do it anymore is so impressive.

I’m so glad this album is being bought/played and appreciated :heart:such a good album. 

2 hours ago, georgechxng said:

This is crazy when you consider that the most successful western album from 2020 (Folklore) sold 250k on its 2nd global week and had around 1.2M in total units by the end of its 2nd week. She's pulling off crazy numbers for the current state we're in :jonny:

 

2 hours ago, PopFan1996 said:

And with no bundles

That's actually insane:jonny5:

And then you two cry when the swifties fight back :rip:

2 hours ago, DevonRoars said:

The girls were really saying Adele was over after that first week..

If Adele was over, then literally every other modern act didn't even START :skull: (Yes, including Adele's second fanbase's cult leader)

Queen did that :jonny5:

She decisively won against no 2:jonny5:

The rest of the top 5 barely outsold her :jonny5:

No comprehension and nitpicking required to understand the slayage :jonny5:

3 hours ago, Timber said:

I wonder if she’s gonna take the 2021 year? I think her biggest competition is Olivia?

That is somewhat likely

Edited by Paiuk

6 hours ago, confetti said:

I’m so glad this album is being bought/played and appreciated :heart:such a good album. 

:clap3:

CSPC-2021-Adele-albums-breakdowns.png

 

30 probably sold 1.7-1.8m~ pure so far so she's currently at 61-62m albums sold WW. :clap3:

2 hours ago, Zaynsus said:

CSPC-2021-Adele-albums-breakdowns.png

 

30 probably sold 1.7-1.8m~ pure so far so she's currently at 61-62m albums sold WW. :clap3:

The sales #’s for 19 in Netherlands are so massive :jonny4: she was huge there literally from the start

2 minutes ago, blackbeatxx said:

The sales #’s for 19 in Netherlands are so massive :jonny4: she was huge there literally from the start

And I notice that it's probably the only country where 19 outsold 25, it's crazy !

8 hours ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

 

And then you two cry when the swifties fight back :rip:

Those are facts I said tho? No bundles was needed :rip:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.