Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

HDD FINAL: ADELE 284k, Taylor 102k

Featured Replies

8 hours ago, Headlock said:

You ignoring the main point :beatfreak:

 

I'm surprised you didn't bring up cat hair.

there's a cat hair again? 

  • Replies 937
  • Views 57.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, PopFan1996 said:

Can y'all stop with the "re-recording" excuse?

It was absolutely marketed like a brand new album.

- 8 (9) brand new songs.
-Lots of hype and pre-orders months before it's release ( 5 months of Taylor hyping her fanbase and even was active on TikTok just for that)
-2 high production music videos ( one of them is basically a movie with two very famous actors) released in the same week.
-A premiere of the mini-movie in AMC Theatres at Lincoln Square, New York with a red-carpet and all and many celebrities attended.
-SNL on the release week.
-Many versions of the lead single (ATW)
-A song from the album impacted radios and is now top 20 ( Message in a Bottle)


Don't get me wrong, the numbers are very impressive but it was marketed like a brand new album and for you to use " re-recording" every single time as an argument is just not logical.
 

 this had more promo than 30 :priceless:

54 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

 this had more promo than 30 :priceless:

We gonna break out those worldwide projections or nah :lakitu:

Edited by Headlock

Just now, Headlock said:

fairly-oddparents-mr-crocker.gif

embarrassing if she is giving away albums with free cat hair again :ahh:

Just now, supertiffany said:

embarrassing if she is giving away albums with free cat hair again :ahh:

I'm worried for the safety of her cats given your obsession

 

the-fairly-odd-parents-mr-crocker.gif

1 minute ago, Headlock said:

I'm worried for the safety of her cats given your obsession

 

the-fairly-odd-parents-mr-crocker.gif

 

you really worry about her cats when you dont even remember them?

 

 

THE FAKE CONCERN

 

:ahh:

 

2 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

 

you really worry about her cats when you dont even remember them?

 

 

What? :toofunny2:

1 minute ago, Headlock said:

What? :toofunny2:

you only bring up the cats just now? :ahh: 

 

if you are really concern about the cats, you would be proud that Tay is giving away their hair for fans like you. 

Just now, supertiffany said:

you only bring up the cats just now? :ahh: 

 

if you are really concern about the cats, you would be proud that Tay is giving away their hair for fans like you. 

Being an OTH really has rotted your brain to the core huh :toofunny2:

Just now, Headlock said:

Being an OTH really has rotted your brain to the core huh :toofunny2:

I only said that she gave away albums with free hair, and you have to resort to this. 

OAH really mastered the art of playing the victim, rotting your soul deep within :priceless:

 

 

what's wrong in telling the truth, if it was Adele who was giving away cat hair in her albums, bet you'll say that too

 

 

But again Adele is not doing such ridiculous tactics, so keep on hating Adele, because she isn't as desperate as the other. :priceless:

 

12 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

I only said that she gave away albums with free hair, and you have to resort to this. 

Because... she didn't :toofunny2:

 

12 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

OAH really mastered the art of playing the victim, rotting your soul deep within :priceless:

Find one post where I have even remotely criticized Adele. Quickly. Here, I'll help you, here are my posts: https://atrl.net/profile/24886-headlock/content/

 

13 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

what's wrong in telling the truth, if it was Adele who was giving away cat hair in her albums, bet you'll say that too

See, this is where the brain rotting part comes in :gaycat6:

That OTH adelephant is giving shane dawson tea with the cat obsession :biblio:  
 

Taylor’s cats are collectively worth more than a certain someones last 121-date tour so I understand the fumes :gaycat5:

Meredith can afford a new fur coat and now shares album royalties. A businesswoman, like her mother :gaycat4:

Red was 65 minutes. Deluxe added 25 for a total of ~90.

 

Red TV is 130 minutes. Arguing that it's the same album released 9 years ago is certainly interesting 

People really thinking projecting the number 30 with 0 information weeks prior to album release is a "ton of promotion!@#!"

 

The desperation to make it look like this was a highly promoted album :rip: 

Can next week’s predictions and thread come already?? I need this thread to go up in flames, the stupidity in here is headache infusing

This page :ahh: :ahh: 

Can we just close it and move on to the new discussion since this tracking week is over? 

17 hours ago, Headlock said:

The entire point is that the comparison of the two (Red TV and 30) is stupid.

I agree. 30 already sold 2M WW and is expected to finish the year with +3M. I'm confused as to why swifties are comparing with an album that will be lucky to finish the year with +1.5M :deadbanana2:

Edited by georgechxng

I know y’all didn’t just sit here and argue about Adele and Taylor AGAIN. :deadbanana4:

59 minutes ago, georgechxng said:

I agree. 30 already sold 2M WW and is expected to finish the year with +3M. I'm confused as to why swifties are comparing with an album that will be lucky to finish the year with +1.5M :deadbanana2:

I'm not Taylor stan, but one is a long-awaited new album by the biggest star in the world, and the other is a re-recorded 9-year album.

There is no basis for comparison, Red TV is doing better than I expected, and 30 worse than I expected, which doesn't make it less successful of course.

The second and third week respectively for the other are influenced by Black Friday and the season.

Just now, NMG19 said:

 

There is no basis for comparison.

I agree, just like I said, 30 numbers are too big to be compared with RedTV.

:deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, georgechxng said:

I agree. 30 already sold 2M WW and is expected to finish the year with +3M. I'm confused as to why swifties are comparing with an album that will be lucky to finish the year with +1.5M :deadbanana2:

And here you are trying to start shit again :deadbanana4: But Swifties :isudumblmao:

5 hours ago, Michael196 said:

Can next week’s predictions and thread come already?? I need this thread to go up in flames, the stupidity in here is headache infusing

And what makes you think stupidity won't get into the next thread? :eli:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.