Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Let's Spoon 11 // Winner: rl231

Featured Replies

  • Replies 11k
  • Views 601.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Element said:

SURPRISE! ECLIPSE TOMORROW! :)

Sounds like ⏰

5 minutes ago, minho said:

rooting for you to beat shelven's challenge wins btw

And to think I've been rooting for you this whole time!!!! @miguelYou've moved up a spot in my list

Just now, shelven said:

And to think I've been rooting for you this whole time!!!! @miguelYou've moved up a spot in my list

omg YESSSSSSS :jonny: love being #6?

Just now, miguel said:

omg YESSSSSSS :jonny: love being #6?

Win some damn challenges bitch.

6 minutes ago, shelven said:

And to think I've been rooting for you this whole time!!!! @miguelYou've moved up a spot in my list

"I apologize for my earlier statements, I was under the influence of Spooncahol and would like to clear the record that that was not me talking. I will always root for shelven and I hope that his record stays intact and he is here on known as the pinnacle of Spooning. I will be taking the next few days to reflect on my hurtful words, thank you for your time"

 

16 minutes ago, Element said:

SURPRISE! ECLIPSE TOMORROW! :)

GIRL.

What is the 12 hour window??

8 minutes ago, dussymob said:

Win some damn challenges bitch.

Drag that flop

7 minutes ago, minho said:

"I apologize for my earlier statements, I was under the influence of Spooncahol and would like to clear the record that that was not me talking. I will always root for shelven and I hope that his record stays intact and he is here on known as the pinnacle of Spooning. I will be taking the next few days to reflect on my hurtful words, thank you for your time"

Hm... win exactly 9 more challenges and then I'll forgive you!

6 minutes ago, dussymob said:

Win some damn challenges bitch.

why don't YOU win one w h o r e !

10 minutes ago, shelven said:

And to think I've been rooting for you this whole time!!!! @miguelYou've moved up a spot in my list

That cursed list :cupid:

Just now, miguel said:

why don't YOU win one w h o r e !

Challenge Wins:

dussymob 1 (R10)

Miguel: N/A

3 minutes ago, shelven said:

Challenge Wins:

dussymob 1 (R10)

Miguel: N/A

enough!!!!!! 

Quote

RIP Touch It + Lemur

We're at the point of the season where these thread titles are becoming really sad :cries:

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator

how do we feel about any time between 9 AM and 9 PM

1 minute ago, Element said:

how do we feel about any time between 9 AM and 9 PM

not a 12 hour window i- :wendy5:

19 minutes ago, shelven said:

Challenge Wins:

dussymob 1 (R10)

Miguel: N/A

:priceless:

 

im gonna try to win some more though to beat my last year record.

4 minutes ago, Element said:

how do we feel about any time between 9 AM and 9 PM

I hate these days, lol it messes with my anxiety.

4 minutes ago, Element said:

how do we feel about any time between 9 AM and 9 PM

not feeling it at all tbh, how bout between 8PM and 9PM?

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, miguel said:

not feeling it at all tbh, how bout between 8PM and 9PM?

i heard 8 AM?? extend the range by an hour?

1 minute ago, Element said:

i heard 8 AM?? extend the range by an hour?

girl if you're hearing this instead of reading it you might want to consider going to the psychiatrist! 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.