Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Let's Spoon 11 // Winner: rl231

Featured Replies

Do the rounds at least start at the top of the hour? I can't be stuck in here 12 hours straight. Please tell me I can check the first 5 minutes of each hour and that be that?

  • Replies 11k
  • Views 601.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, thecptz said:

idk tbh

Element so evil thinking we don't have lives to live. :ahh::monkey:

3 minutes ago, Henry said:

eclipse worse than tick tock I fear

 

thecptz

Facts, I rather tick tock. This is too much for me. 

22 minutes ago, dussymob said:

Facts, I rather tick tock. This is too much for me. 

you sure?

 

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.25ff80288a6facf1

3 minutes ago, thecptz said:

you sure?

 

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.25ff80288a6facf1

Tick Tock - #2 Spoon

Tick Tock Turbo - #1 Spoon

 

I think I would be fine. 

1 minute ago, Harmonizer said:

What is Tick Tock????

You don't wanna know.:ahh:

1 hour ago, Henry said:

eclipse worse than tick tock I fear

 

thecptz

so true 

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator

i018PHB.png

 

daPlVDY.png

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

ROUND  17

 

It's 11:30 AM EST (yes I'm a few minutes late sorry)..... Welcome to the seventeenth round of Let's Spoon 11! 
Last round, we had to say goodbye to: Touch It and Lemur  :weeps:

 

TODAY IS THE FINAL SOLAR ECLIPSE. THE 2 GROUPS ARE MERGED FOR TODAY ONLY.

YOU WILL BE ALL COMPETING AND ONE PERSON WILL WIN THE ROUND.

 

Let's get to today's challenge...

 

SOVEREIGN SILHOUETTES!

 

I will present you with the silhouette of a country on Earth, and you must identify which country it is in the thread. Each correct answer earns you a point.
 
The first person to meet a pre-determined threshold of points will win the first spoon of the round.

 

You must answer with the current, FULL name of the countries! I will require correct spelling also.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

THERE ARE 18 SPOONS UP FOR GRABS. 2 PEOPLE WILL BE ELIMINATED.

 

Work quickly, have fun, and good luck!

 

WARNING: Do NOT troll the thread by posting "SPOON" without my permission. You may be disqualified. Thank you!

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

2 minutes ago, Element said:

do we have any questions

First person to say the correct answer gets the point like usual or anyone who answered correctly will get a point?

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, fiercE said:

First person to say the correct answer gets the point like usual or anyone who answered correctly will get a point?

First person!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.