Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Beyonce Career Spotify Streams = 15.77B

Featured Replies

Solo Career (Artist Page):

~9.958B

Spoiler

 

ALBUM SONG STREAMS EAS
Dangerously In Love '03 Bonnie & Clyde (feat. Jay-Z) 33,158,526 33,105
Dangerously In Love '03 Bonnie & Clyde (feat. Jay-Z) 0 0
Dangerously In Love Baby Boy (feat. Sean Paul) 143,206,661 142,976
Dangerously In Love Be With You 8,160,531 8,147
Dangerously In Love Beyoncé Interlude 2,921 3
Dangerously In Love Crazy In Love (feat. Jay-Z) 482,547,740 481,771
Dangerously In Love Dangerously In Love 39,703,444 39,640
Dangerously In Love Gift from Virgo 3,103,664 3,099
Dangerously In Love Hip Hop Star (feat. Big Boi & Sleepy Brown) 4,456,115 4,449
Dangerously In Love Me, Myself and I 83,473,991 83,340
Dangerously In Love Naughty Girl 72,253,763 72,137
Dangerously In Love Signs (feat. Missy Elliott) 8,431,993 8,418
Dangerously In Love Speechless 10,305,007 10,288
Dangerously In Love That's How You Like It (feat. Jay-Z) 8,601,084 8,587
Dangerously In Love The Closer I Get to You (feat. Beyoncé Knowles) 13,998,332 13,976
Dangerously In Love Work It Out 4,899,016 4,891
Dangerously In Love Yes 9,689,939 9,674
Dangerously In Love Daddy 3,729,920 3,724
Dangerously In Love 929,722,647 928,226
B'Day Check On It (feat. Bun B & Slim Thug) 47,800,260 47,723
B'Day Deja Vu (feat. Jay-Z) 53,069,083 52,984
B'Day Deja Vu (feat. Jay-Z) - The Remix 707,157 706
B'Day Encore For The Fans 678,406 677
B'Day Freakum Dress 21,783,443 21,748
B'Day Get Me Bodied 17,379,788 17,352
B'Day Get Me Bodied - Extended Mix 1,902,943 1,900
B'Day Green Light 16,216,597 16,190
B'Day Irreplaceable 319,195,753 318,682
B'Day Kitty Kat 13,429,349 13,408
B'Day Listen (From the Motion Picture "Dreamgirls") 79,926,857 79,798
B'Day Resentment 18,845,296 18,815
B'Day Ring The Alarm 32,147,779 32,096
B'Day Suga Mama 9,105,918 9,091
B'Day Upgrade U (feat. Jay-Z) 83,781,524 83,647
B'Day 715,970,153 714,817
B'Day Deluxe Edition Creole 28,970 29
B'Day Deluxe Edition Amor Gitano 15,147,593 15,123
B'Day Deluxe Edition Beautiful Liar 82,558,843 82,426
B'Day Deluxe Edition Beautiful Liar (Bello Embustero) - Spanish Version 3,051,712 3,047
B'Day Deluxe Edition Beautiful Liar (feat. Sasha) - Spanglish Version 2,478,450 2,474
B'Day Deluxe Edition Beautiful Liar - Remix 3,641,682 3,636
B'Day Deluxe Edition Flaws and All 9,418,058 9,403
B'Day Deluxe Edition Get Me Bodied - Extended Mix 16,131,325 16,105
B'Day Deluxe Edition If 4,442,507 4,435
B'Day Deluxe Edition Irreplaceable (Irreemplazable) - Nortena Remix 1,145,565 1,144
B'Day Deluxe Edition Irreplaceable (Irreemplazable) - Spanish version 4,413,223 4,406
B'Day Deluxe Edition Listen (Oye) - Spanish Version 7,075,269 7,064
B'Day Deluxe Edition Welcome To Hollywood (feat. Jay-Z) 4,812,844 4,805
B'Day Deluxe Edition World Wide Woman 3,356,422 3,351
B'Day Deluxe Edition 157,702,463 157,449
The Beyonce Experience Live Audio Baby Boy Medley - Audio from The Beyonce Experience Live 1,405,878 1,404
The Beyonce Experience Live Audio Beautiful Liar - Audio from The Beyonce Experience Live 1,090,577 1,089
The Beyonce Experience Live Audio Bonnie And Clyde Medley - Audio from The Beyonce Experience Live 1,330,510 1,328
The Beyonce Experience Live Audio Check On It - Audio from The Beyonce Experience Live 916,406 915
The Beyonce Experience Live Audio Crazy In Love Medley - Audio from The Beyonce Experience Live 2,476,117 2,472
The Beyonce Experience Live Audio Dangerously In Love Medley - Audio from The Beyonce Experience Live 1,233,543 1,232
The Beyonce Experience Live Audio Deja Vu - Audio from The Beyonce Experience Live 1,102,813 1,101
The Beyonce Experience Live Audio Destiny's Child Medley - Audio from The Beyonce Experience Live 1,818,808 1,816
The Beyonce Experience Live Audio Dreamgirls Medley - Audio from The Beyonce Experience Live 686,427 685
The Beyonce Experience Live Audio Flaws And All - Audio from The Beyonce Experience Live 977,891 976
The Beyonce Experience Live Audio Freakum Dress - Audio from The Beyonce Experience Live 1,242,972 1,241
The Beyonce Experience Live Audio Get Me Bodied - Audio from The Beyonce Experience Live 1,212,698 1,211
The Beyonce Experience Live Audio Green Light Medley - Audio from The Beyonce Experience Live 1,156,531 1,155
The Beyonce Experience Live Audio Irreplaceable Medley - Audio from The Beyonce Experience Live 1,143,758 1,142
The Beyonce Experience Live Audio Me, Myself And I - Audio from The Beyonce Experience Live 1,236,190 1,234
The Beyonce Experience Live Audio Naughty Girl Medley - Audio from The Beyonce Experience Live 1,046,332 1,045
The Beyonce Experience Live Audio Ring The Alarm - Audio from The Beyonce Experience Live 828,201 827
The Beyonce Experience Live Audio Speechless - Audio from The Beyonce Experience Live 647,822 647
The Beyonce Experience Live Audio Suga Mama - Audio from The Beyonce Experience Live 676,982 676
The Beyonce Experience Live Audio Upgrade U - Audio from The Beyonce Experience Live 1,221,017 1,219
The Beyonce Experience Live Audio Welcome To Hollywood (feat. Jay-Z) - Audio from The Beyonce Experience Live 525,251 524
The Beyonce Experience Live Audio 23,976,724 23,938
I AM...SASHA FIERCE NEW DELUXE EDITION Poison 5,892,098 5,883
I AM...SASHA FIERCE NEW DELUXE EDITION Video Phone (feat. Lady Gaga) 13,649,562 13,628
I AM...SASHA FIERCE NEW DELUXE EDITION 19,541,660 19,510
I AM...SASHA FIERCE - Platinum Edition Ave Maria 42,056,135 41,988
I AM...SASHA FIERCE - Platinum Edition Broken-Hearted Girl 98,860,464 98,701
I AM...SASHA FIERCE - Platinum Edition Disappear 20,005,914 19,974
I AM...SASHA FIERCE - Platinum Edition Diva 78,195,257 78,069
I AM...SASHA FIERCE - Platinum Edition Diva - Karmatronic Club Remix 1,027,673 1,026
I AM...SASHA FIERCE - Platinum Edition Ego 43,913,280 43,843
I AM...SASHA FIERCE - Platinum Edition Ego (feat. Kanye West) - Remix 11,225,353 11,207
I AM...SASHA FIERCE - Platinum Edition Ego - Slang "Big Ego" Club Remix 104,910 105
I AM...SASHA FIERCE - Platinum Edition Halo 799,876,348 798,588
I AM...SASHA FIERCE - Platinum Edition Hello 21,011,230 20,977
I AM...SASHA FIERCE - Platinum Edition Honesty 2,121,865 2,118
I AM...SASHA FIERCE - Platinum Edition If I Were a Boy 309,620,246 309,122
I AM...SASHA FIERCE - Platinum Edition Radio 17,614,750 17,586
I AM...SASHA FIERCE - Platinum Edition Satellites 10,055,506 10,039
I AM...SASHA FIERCE - Platinum Edition Save The Hero 4,548,230 4,541
I AM...SASHA FIERCE - Platinum Edition Scared of Lonely 19,401,364 19,370
I AM...SASHA FIERCE - Platinum Edition Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It) 308,752,462 308,255
I AM...SASHA FIERCE - Platinum Edition Smash Into You 28,736,030 28,690
I AM...SASHA FIERCE - Platinum Edition Sweet Dreams 113,738,569 113,555
I AM...SASHA FIERCE - Platinum Edition That's Why You're Beautiful 8,751,628 8,738
I AM...SASHA FIERCE - Platinum Edition Video Phone 26,260,664 26,218
I AM...SASHA FIERCE - Platinum Edition Why Don't You Love Me 22,918,625 22,882
I AM...SASHA FIERCE - Platinum Edition 1,988,796,503 1,985,594
Above And Beyoncé Dance Mixes Broken-Hearted Girl - Catalyst Remix 506,212 505
Above And Beyoncé Dance Mixes Ego - OK DAC Club Remix 633,253 632
Above And Beyoncé Dance Mixes Halo - Dave Audé Club Remix 1,034,163 1,032
Above And Beyoncé Dance Mixes If I Were a Boy - Maurice Joshua Mojo UK Remix - Main 854,678 853
Above And Beyoncé Dance Mixes Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It) - DJ Escape & Tony Coluccio Remix - Club Version 1,234,554 1,233
Above And Beyoncé Dance Mixes Sweet Dreams - Harlan Pepper & AG III Remix 921,574 920
Above And Beyoncé Dance Mixes 5,184,434 5,176
I Am...World Tour At Last - Live 4,548,066 4,541
I Am...World Tour Ave Maria - Live 4,905,575 4,898
I Am...World Tour Baby Boy - Live 5,506,946 5,498
I Am...World Tour Bootylicious - Live 5,251,760 5,243
I Am...World Tour Broken-Hearted Girl - Live 6,743,477 6,733
I Am...World Tour Check On It - Live 5,895,204 5,886
I Am...World Tour Crazy In Love - Live 16,381,018 16,355
I Am...World Tour Diva - Live 6,797,543 6,787
I Am...World Tour Ego (feat. Kanye West) 5,928,052 5,919
I Am...World Tour Freakum Dress - Live 6,519,495 6,509
I Am...World Tour Get Me Bodied - Live 9,220,955 9,206
I Am...World Tour Halo - Live 10,056,260 10,040
I Am...World Tour Hello - Live 5,884,580 5,875
I Am...World Tour If I Were A Boy / You Oughta Know - Live 9,596,584 9,581
I Am...World Tour Intro - Live 4,997,975 4,990
I Am...World Tour Irreplaceable - Live 8,283,002 8,270
I Am...World Tour Listen (From the Motion Picture "Dreamgirls") - Live 5,641,587 5,633
I Am...World Tour Naughty Girl - Live 7,954,963 7,942
I Am...World Tour Outro - Live 2,514,059 2,510
I Am...World Tour Radio - Live 3,975,129 3,969
I Am...World Tour Say My Name - Live 7,948,575 7,936
I Am...World Tour Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It) - Live 7,886,998 7,874
I Am...World Tour Smash Into You - Live 6,409,446 6,399
I Am...World Tour Upgrade U - Live 6,958,422 6,947
I Am...World Tour You Don't Love Me, No No No - Live 4,938,567 4,931
I Am...World Tour 170,744,238 170,469
4 1+1 61,915,664 61,816
4 Best Thing I Never Had 231,264,512 230,892
4 Countdown 133,135,989 132,922
4 Dance for You 90,084,179 89,939
4 End of Time 97,807,599 97,650
4 I Care 40,068,579 40,004
4 I Miss You 40,346,018 40,281
4 I Was Here 68,477,680 68,367
4 Lay Up Under Me 3,259,259 3,254
4 Love On Top 348,408,085 347,847
4 Party (feat. André 3000) 61,153,134 61,055
4 Rather Die Young 19,090,691 19,060
4 Run the World (Girls) 342,871,123 342,319
4 Run the World (Girls) - Jochen Simms Club Remix 1,426,084 1,424
4 Run the World (Girls) - Kaskade Club Remix 5,696,817 5,688
4 Run the World (Girls) - RedTop Club Remix 1,389,184 1,387
4 Schoolin' Life 34,226,514 34,171
4 Start Over 26,563,617 26,521
4 1,607,184,728 1,604,597
BEYONCÉ [Platinum Edition] ***Flawless (feat. Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie) 82,628,357 82,495
BEYONCÉ [Platinum Edition] 7/11 418,331,620 417,658
BEYONCÉ [Platinum Edition] Blow Remix (feat. Pharrell Williams) 56,909,273 56,818
BEYONCÉ [Platinum Edition] Blue (feat. Blue Ivy) 31,183,035 31,133
BEYONCÉ [Platinum Edition] Drunk in Love (feat. Jay-Z) 411,832,917 411,170
BEYONCÉ [Platinum Edition] Drunk in Love Remix (feat. Jay-Z & Kanye West) 53,005,343 52,920
BEYONCÉ [Platinum Edition] Flawless Remix (feat. Nicki Minaj) 158,796,933 158,541
BEYONCÉ [Platinum Edition] Haunted 66,736,138 66,629
BEYONCÉ [Platinum Edition] Heaven 40,580,914 40,516
BEYONCÉ [Platinum Edition] Jealous 39,333,028 39,270
BEYONCÉ [Platinum Edition] Mine (feat. Drake) 58,581,745 58,487
BEYONCÉ [Platinum Edition] No Angel 25,349,318 25,308
BEYONCÉ [Platinum Edition] Partition 296,468,711 295,991
BEYONCÉ [Platinum Edition] Pretty Hurts 114,510,349 114,326
BEYONCÉ [Platinum Edition] Ring Off 32,889,829 32,837
BEYONCÉ [Platinum Edition] Rocket 45,469,705 45,396
BEYONCÉ [Platinum Edition] Standing on the Sun Remix (feat. Mr. Vegas) 28,007,881 27,963
BEYONCÉ [Platinum Edition] Superpower (feat. Frank Ocean) 36,629,329 36,570
BEYONCÉ [Platinum Edition] XO 179,450,536 179,162
BEYONCÉ [Platinum Edition] 2,176,694,961 2,173,190
Lemonade 6 Inch (feat. The Weeknd) 32,797,255 32,744
Lemonade All Night 32,555,461 32,503
Lemonade Daddy Lessons 43,187,370 43,118
Lemonade Don't Hurt Yourself (feat. Jack White) 26,188,541 26,146
Lemonade Formation 96,946,588 96,790
Lemonade Forward (feat. James Blake) 11,106,733 11,089
Lemonade Freedom (feat. Kendrick Lamar) 29,909,404 29,861
Lemonade Hold Up 84,005,263 83,870
Lemonade Love Drought 19,662,454 19,631
Lemonade Pray You Catch Me 21,219,714 21,186
Lemonade Sandcastles 22,776,161 22,739
Lemonade Sorry 66,051,446 65,945
Lemonade Sorry - Original Demo 17,682,656 17,654
Lemonade 504,089,046 503,277
HOMECOMING: THE LIVE ALBUM 7/11 - Homecoming Live 12,682,486 12,662
HOMECOMING: THE LIVE ALBUM Baby Boy - Homecoming Live 15,043,559 15,019
HOMECOMING: THE LIVE ALBUM Before I Let Go - Homecoming Live Bonus Track 44,680,006 44,608
HOMECOMING: THE LIVE ALBUM Bow Down - Homecoming Live 19,481,418 19,450
HOMECOMING: THE LIVE ALBUM Bug A Boo Roll Call - Interlude - Homecoming Live 5,749,296 5,740
HOMECOMING: THE LIVE ALBUM Check On It - Homecoming Live 13,034,685 13,014
HOMECOMING: THE LIVE ALBUM Countdown - Homecoming Live 15,901,545 15,876
HOMECOMING: THE LIVE ALBUM Crazy In Love - Homecoming Live 25,931,607 25,890
HOMECOMING: THE LIVE ALBUM Deja Vu (feat. Jay-Z) - Homecoming Live 14,001,401 13,979
HOMECOMING: THE LIVE ALBUM Diva - Homecoming Live 23,839,134 23,801
HOMECOMING: THE LIVE ALBUM Don't Hurt Yourself - Homecoming Live 10,882,728 10,865
HOMECOMING: THE LIVE ALBUM Drunk in Love - Homecoming Live 16,721,563 16,695
HOMECOMING: THE LIVE ALBUM Flawless / Feeling Myself - Homecoming Live 16,062,964 16,037
HOMECOMING: THE LIVE ALBUM Formation - Homecoming Live 21,911,796 21,877
HOMECOMING: THE LIVE ALBUM Freedom - Homecoming Live 19,159,721 19,129
HOMECOMING: THE LIVE ALBUM Get Me Bodied - Homecoming Live 9,949,610 9,934
HOMECOMING: THE LIVE ALBUM Hold Up - Homecoming Live 11,439,475 11,421
HOMECOMING: THE LIVE ALBUM I Been On - Homecoming Live 13,610,755 13,589
HOMECOMING: THE LIVE ALBUM I Been On - Homecoming Live Bonus Track 5,151,619 5,143
HOMECOMING: THE LIVE ALBUM I Care - Homecoming Live 10,956,428 10,939
HOMECOMING: THE LIVE ALBUM Kitty Kat - Homecoming Live 9,714,130 9,698
HOMECOMING: THE LIVE ALBUM Lift Ev'ry Voice and Sing (feat. Blue Ivy) - Blue's Version - Homecoming Live 3,410,011 3,405
HOMECOMING: THE LIVE ALBUM Lift Ev'ry Voice and Sing - Homecoming Live 11,524,159 11,506
HOMECOMING: THE LIVE ALBUM Lose My Breath (feat. Kelly Rowland & Michelle Williams) - Homecoming Live 11,550,441 11,532
HOMECOMING: THE LIVE ALBUM Love On Top - Homecoming Live 7,102,687 7,091
HOMECOMING: THE LIVE ALBUM Mi Gente - Homecoming Live 18,988,291 18,958
HOMECOMING: THE LIVE ALBUM Partition - Homecoming Live 12,702,361 12,682
HOMECOMING: THE LIVE ALBUM Party - Homecoming Live 10,580,503 10,563
HOMECOMING: THE LIVE ALBUM Run the World (Girls) - Homecoming Live 10,629,505 10,612
HOMECOMING: THE LIVE ALBUM Say My Name (feat. Kelly Rowland & Michelle Williams) - Homecoming Live 11,754,622 11,736
HOMECOMING: THE LIVE ALBUM Shining (Thank You) - Homecoming Live 3,889,630 3,883
HOMECOMING: THE LIVE ALBUM Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It) - Homecoming Live 10,586,070 10,569
HOMECOMING: THE LIVE ALBUM So Much Damn Swag - Interlude - Homecoming Live 7,762,666 7,750
HOMECOMING: THE LIVE ALBUM Soldier (feat. Kelly Rowland & Michelle Williams) - Homecoming Live 9,768,949 9,753
HOMECOMING: THE LIVE ALBUM Sorry - Homecoming Live 16,278,342 16,252
HOMECOMING: THE LIVE ALBUM The Bzzzz Drumline - Interlude - Homecoming Live 6,575,684 6,565
HOMECOMING: THE LIVE ALBUM Top Off - Homecoming Live 12,772,714 12,752
HOMECOMING: THE LIVE ALBUM Welcome - Homecoming Live 10,262,329 10,246
HOMECOMING: THE LIVE ALBUM Yoncé - Homecoming Live 18,172,678 18,143
HOMECOMING: THE LIVE ALBUM You Don't Love Me (No, No, No) - Homecoming Live 11,138,379 11,120
HOMECOMING: THE LIVE ALBUM 541,355,947 540,484
The Lion King: The Gift ALREADY 27,871,648 27,827
The Lion King: The Gift BIGGER 10,556,381 10,539
The Lion King: The Gift BROWN SKIN GIRL 53,921,638 53,835
The Lion King: The Gift FIND YOUR WAY BACK 10,819,626 10,802
The Lion King: The Gift MOOD 4 EVA (feat. Oumou Sangaré) 29,619,261 29,572
The Lion King: The Gift MY POWER 10,012,739 9,997
The Lion King: The Gift NILE 6,263,454 6,253
The Lion King: The Gift OTHERSIDE 4,786,627 4,779
The Lion King: The Gift SPIRIT - From Disney's "The Lion King" 54,614,465 54,527
The Lion King: The Gift WATER 9,647,601 9,632
The Lion King: The Gift 218,113,440 217,762
Beyoncé Karaoke Hits I Beautiful Liar (Bello Embustero) - Spanish Karaoke Version 647,376 646
Beyoncé Karaoke Hits I Beautiful Liar (feat. Sasha) - Spanglish Karaoke Version 275,929 275
Beyoncé Karaoke Hits I Flaws and All - Karaoke Version 598,853 598
Beyoncé Karaoke Hits I If - Karaoke Version 352,576 352
Beyoncé Karaoke Hits I Irreplaceable (Irreemplazable) - Spanish Karaoke Version 308,545 308
Beyoncé Karaoke Hits I Listen (Oye) - Spanish Karaoke Version 487,247 486
Beyoncé Karaoke Hits I Welcome To Hollywood (feat. Jay-Z) - Karaoke Version 266,951 267
Beyoncé Karaoke Hits I World Wide Woman - Karaoke Version 481,962 481
Beyoncé Karaoke Hits I 3,419,439 3,414
Check On It feat. Slim Thug Check On It - No Rap Version 1,098,665 1,097
Check On It feat. Slim Thug 1,098,665 1,097
Work It Out Work It Out - Azza's Nu Soul Mix 146,829 147
Work It Out Work It Out - Blow Your Horn Dub 100,357 100
Work It Out Work It Out - Maurice's Nu Soul Mix 75,944 76
Work It Out Work It Out - New Radio Edit 2,402,797 2,399
Work It Out 2,725,927 2,722
Crazy In Love Krazy In Luv - Rockwilder Remix 58,715 59
Crazy In Love Crazy In Love - No Rap Version 776,535 775
Crazy In Love Crazy in Love (feat. Jay-Z) 24,956,516 24,916
Crazy In Love 25,791,766 25,750
Baby Boy Baby Boy - Junior's Padapella 27,184 27
Baby Boy Baby Boy - Maurice's Nu Soul Mix 55,309 55
Baby Boy Krazy In Luv - Adam 12 So Crazy Remix 118,961 119
Baby Boy Baby Boy - Album Instrumental 31,165 31
Baby Boy Summertime (feat. Ghostface Killah) 35,479 35
Baby Boy 268,098 268
Me, Myself And I Krazy In Luv - Junior's Dance Radio Mix 53,374 53
Me, Myself And I Me, Myself and I - Radio Edit 1,448,709 1,446
Me, Myself And I Dangerously In Love - Live from Headliners 477,139 476
Me, Myself And I 1,979,222 1,976
The Star Spangled Banner - Super Bowl XXXVIII Performance The Star Spangled Banner - Super Bowl XXXVIII Performance A Cappella 276,856 276
The Star Spangled Banner - Super Bowl XXXVIII Performance 276,856 276
Naughty Girl Naughty Girl (feat. Lil' Kim) 258,322 258
Naughty Girl Naughty Girl - Calderone Quayle Club Mix 57,340 57
Naughty Girl Naughty Girl - featuring Lil' Flip 11,904 12
Naughty Girl Naughty Girl - Calderone Quayle Club Mix Edit 152,075 152
Naughty Girl Everything I Do 485,277 484
Naughty Girl Naughty Girl (feat. Lil' Flip) - featuring Lil' Flip 465,384 465
Naughty Girl 1,430,302 1,428
Check On It Check On It (feat. Bun B & Slim Thug) - Bama Boyz Remix featuring Bun B and Slim Thug 90,658 91
Check On It Check On It (feat. Slim Thug) - Junior Vasquez Club Mix 80,463 80
Check On It Check On It (feat. Slim Thug) - King Klub Mix 130,029 130
Check On It Check On It (feat. Slim Thug) - Maurice's Nu Soul Mix 69,615 70
Check On It Check On It (feat. Voltio) - Bama Boyz Reggaeton Remix 100,331 100
Check On It Check On It - Bama Boyz Reggaeton Remix Instrumental 30,241 30
Check On It 501,337 501
Deja Vu Deja Vu - Instrumental 3,653 4
Deja Vu 3,653 4
Beautiful Liar Beautiful Liar - Freemasons Remix Edit 1,083,862 1,082
Beautiful Liar 1,083,862 1,082
Irreplaceable Irreplaceable - Maurice Joshua Remix Edit 308,795 308
Irreplaceable 308,795 308
Deja Vu Deja Vu - No Rap Version 94,994 95
Deja Vu 94,994 95
Ring The Alarm Ring The Alarm - Spanglish Mix 10,055 10
Ring The Alarm Ring The Alarm - Instrumental 44,869 45
Ring The Alarm Ring The Alarm - Radio Edit 2,492 2
Ring The Alarm Ring The Alarm - Grizz Remix 221,367 221
Ring The Alarm Ring The Alarm - Jazze Pha Remix 187,386 187
Ring The Alarm Ring The Alarm - Karmatronic Remix 99,301 99
Ring The Alarm Ring The Alarm - Migtight Remix 198,289 198
Ring The Alarm Ring The Alarm - Tranzformas Remix feat. Collie Buddz 265,463 265
Ring The Alarm 1,029,222 1,028
Irreplaceable Ring The Alarm - Freemasons Club Mix Radio Edit 1,216,539 1,215
Irreplaceable 1,216,539 1,215
Ring The Alarm Ring The Alarm - Freemasons Club Mix 265,383 265
Ring The Alarm 265,383 265
Irreplaceable Irreplaceable - Instrumental 290,774 290
Irreplaceable 290,774 290
Deja Vu Deja Vu (feat. Jay-Z) - Freemasons Radio Mix 1,252,104 1,250
Deja Vu Deja Vu - Freemasons Club Mix 225,205 225
Deja Vu Deja Vu - Maurice's Nusoul Mix 39,043 39
Deja Vu Deja Vu - Maurice's Nusoul Mixshow Mix 34,124 34
Deja Vu 1,550,476 1,548
Irreplaceable Irreplaceable - DJ Speedy Remix 509,455 509
Irreplaceable Irreplaceable - Maurice Joshua Club Remix 60,075 60
Irreplaceable Irreplaceable - Ralphi & Craig Club Radio Remix 135,117 135
Irreplaceable Irreplaceable - Ralphi & Craig Club Voc Remix 72,266 72
Irreplaceable Irreplaceable - Ralphi Rosario Dub Remix 71,662 72
Irreplaceable Irreplaceable - fetauring Ghostface Killah 130,417 130
Irreplaceable 978,992 977
Listen Listen (From the Motion Picture "Dreamgirls") - Fraser T Smith Remix 24,532 24
Listen 24,532 24
Beautiful Liar Beautiful Liar - Instrumental 507,061 506
Beautiful Liar 507,061 506
Green Light Freemasons EP Beautiful Liar - Freemasons Club Remix 1,289,014 1,287
Green Light Freemasons EP Green Light - Freemasons Remix 2,239,680 2,236
Green Light Freemasons EP 3,528,694 3,523
Irreemplazable Get Me Bodied - Timbaland Remix featuring Voltio 1,252,950 1,251
Irreemplazable 1,252,950 1,251
Why Don't You Love Me Why Don't You Love Me - Jump Smokers Club Remix 38,543 38
Why Don't You Love Me 38,543 38
Proud To Be An American Proud To Be An American 415,346 415
Proud To Be An American 415,346 415
At Last At Last - Live from Fashion Rocks 251,603 251
At Last 251,603 251
Halo - Single & Remixes Halo - Gomi Club Remix 65,322 65
Halo - Single & Remixes Halo - Karmatronic Club Remix 62,228 62
Halo - Single & Remixes Halo - Lost Daze Club Remix 67,340 67
Halo - Single & Remixes Halo - Radio Edit 2,113,607 2,110
Halo - Single & Remixes 2,308,497 2,305
Halo Halo - My Digital Enemy Remix 37,954 38
Halo Halo - Olli Collins & Fred Portelli Remix 71,087 71
Halo Halo - The New Devices Remix 96,158 96
Halo 205,199 205
Sweet Dreams Sweet Dreams - Dave Spoon Remix 234,613 234
Sweet Dreams Sweet Dreams - Olli Collins & Fred Portelli Remix 189,321 189
Sweet Dreams Sweet Dreams - Steve Pitron & Max Sanna Club Remix 103,824 104
Sweet Dreams Sweet Dreams - Steve Pitron & Max Sanna Remix - Radio Edit 710,277 709
Sweet Dreams 1,238,035 1,236
Ego/Sweet Dreams Singles & Dance Mixes Ego - DJ Escape & Johnny Vicious Club Remix 145,705 145
Ego/Sweet Dreams Singles & Dance Mixes Sweet Dreams - Karmatronic Club Remix 109,878 110
Ego/Sweet Dreams Singles & Dance Mixes Sweet Dreams - OK DAC Club Remix 201,631 201
Ego/Sweet Dreams Singles & Dance Mixes 457,214 456
Broken-Hearted Girl Broken-Hearted Girl - Alan Braxe Remix - Radio Edit 48,763 49
Broken-Hearted Girl Broken-Hearted Girl - Alan Braxe Dub Remix 177,822 178
Broken-Hearted Girl Broken-Hearted Girl - Alan Braxe Remix 136,194 136
Broken-Hearted Girl Broken-Hearted Girl - Gareth Wyn Remix 366,814 366
Broken-Hearted Girl Broken-Hearted Girl - Gareth Wyn Remix (128 BPM) 148,381 148
Broken-Hearted Girl Broken-Hearted Girl - Olli Collins & Fred Portelli Remix 79,698 80
Broken-Hearted Girl Broken-Hearted Girl - Radio Edit 936,430 935
Broken-Hearted Girl 1,894,102 1,891
Video Phone Video Phone - Doman & Gooding Playhouse Vocal Remix 21,308 21
Video Phone Video Phone - Gareth Wyn Remix 34,518 34
Video Phone Video Phone - Gareth Wyn Remix Radio Edit 16,928 17
Video Phone Video Phone - My Digital Enemy Remix 16,012 16
Video Phone Video Phone - Olli Collins & Fred Portelli Remix 19,279 19
Video Phone 108,045 108
Si Yo Fuera Un Chico Si Yo Fuera Un Chico - If I Were A Boy - Spanish Version 8,159,342 8,146
Si Yo Fuera Un Chico 8,159,342 8,146
If I Were A Boy - Dance Mixes - Volume II If I Were a Boy - Chase "Girls" Remix - Club 22,936 23
If I Were A Boy - Dance Mixes - Volume II If I Were a Boy - Chase "Girls" Remix - Radio Edit 20,886 21
If I Were A Boy - Dance Mixes - Volume II If I Were a Boy - Lost Daze Remix - Main 36,052 36
If I Were A Boy - Dance Mixes - Volume II If I Were a Boy - Lost Daze Remix - Radio Edit 23,538 24
If I Were A Boy - Dance Mixes - Volume II If I Were a Boy - Mark Picchiotti Remix - Club 22,991 23
If I Were A Boy - Dance Mixes - Volume II If I Were a Boy - Mark Picchiotti Remix - Dub 19,804 20
If I Were A Boy - Dance Mixes - Volume II If I Were a Boy - Mark Picchiotti Remix - Radio Edit 20,785 21
If I Were A Boy - Dance Mixes - Volume II 166,992 167
If I Were A Boy - Dance Mixes - Volume I If I Were a Boy - DJ Escape & Dom Capello Remix - Main 28,662 29
If I Were A Boy - Dance Mixes - Volume I If I Were a Boy - DJ Escape & Dom Capello Remix - Radio Edit 43,102 43
If I Were A Boy - Dance Mixes - Volume I If I Were a Boy - Karmatronic Remix - Main 46,648 47
If I Were A Boy - Dance Mixes - Volume I If I Were a Boy - Karmatronic Remix - Radio Edit 46,453 46
If I Were A Boy - Dance Mixes - Volume I If I Were a Boy - Maurice Joshua Mojo UK Remix - Radio Edit 29,801 30
If I Were A Boy - Dance Mixes - Volume I 194,666 194
Single Ladies Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It) - My Digital Enemy Remix 429,238 429
Single Ladies Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It) - Olli Collins & Fred Portelli Remix 243,911 244
Single Ladies Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It) - RedTop Remix - Radio Edit 2,231,962 2,228
Single Ladies Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It) - The Japanese Popstars Remix 222,145 222
Single Ladies Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It) - Craig C's Master Blaster Remix - Club Version 39,952 40
Single Ladies Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It) - Dave Audé Remix - Club Version 1,510,541 1,508
Single Ladies Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It) - Karmatronic Remix - Club Version 49,996 50
Single Ladies Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It) - Lost Daze Dating Service Remix - Club Version 35,853 36
Single Ladies Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It) - RedTop Remix - Club Version 51,996 52
Single Ladies 4,815,594 4,808
Telephone Telephone - Alphabeat Extended Remix 472,151 471
Telephone Telephone - Crookers Vocal Remix 549,706 549
Telephone Telephone - DJ Dan Extended Vocal Remix 385,524 385
Telephone Telephone - DJ Dan Vocal Remix 1,028,622 1,027
Telephone Telephone - Doctor Rosen Rosen Main Remix 163,200 163
Telephone Telephone - Electrolightz Remix 299,109 299
Telephone Telephone - Kaskade Extended Remix 377,649 377
Telephone Telephone - Ming Extended Remix 230,705 230
Telephone Telephone - Passion Pit Remix 1,291,285 1,289
Telephone Telephone - Tom Neville’s Ear Ringer Remix 90,781 91
Telephone Telephone - Alphabeat Remix Edit 1,054,293 1,053
Telephone Telephone - Crookers Dub Remix 19,591 20
Telephone Telephone - DJ Dan Dub Remix 34,330 34
Telephone Telephone - Kaskade Dub Remix 14,555 15
Telephone Telephone - Kaskade Radio Remix 28,375 28
Telephone Telephone - Ming Dub Remix 14,096 14
Telephone Telephone - Ming Radio Remix 15,982 16
Telephone Telephone - Tom Neville's Ear Ringer Radio Remix 157,757 158
Telephone 6,227,711 6,218
Fever Fever 4,003,985 3,998
Fever 4,003,985 3,998
Why Don't You Love Me Why Don't You Love Me - MK Ultras Remix - Radio Edit 96,110 96
Why Don't You Love Me Why Don't You Love Me - Starsmith Remix - Radio Edit 38,294 38
Why Don't You Love Me 134,404 134
Run The World Run the World (Girls) - Billionaire Remix 475,248 474
Run The World Run the World (Girls) - Chris Lake Remix 171,741 171
Run The World Run the World (Girls) - Kito Remix 318,153 318
Run The World 965,142 964
Best Thing I Never Had Best Thing I Never Had - Billionaire Remix 462,041 461
Best Thing I Never Had Best Thing I Never Had - Gareth Wyn Remix 122,745 123
Best Thing I Never Had Best Thing I Never Had - Moguai Remix 52,883 53
Best Thing I Never Had Best Thing I Never Had - Olli Collins & Fred Portelli Remix 60,249 60
Best Thing I Never Had 697,918 697
Party Party (feat. J. Cole) 7,301,470 7,290
Party 7,301,470 7,290
Countdown Countdown - RedTop Radio Edit - Clean 378,491 378
Countdown 378,491 378
4: The Remix Best Thing I Never Had - Lars B Remix 2,857,828 2,853
4: The Remix Countdown - Isa Machine Remix 3,587,272 3,581
4: The Remix End of Time - JIMEK Remix 3,768,934 3,763
4: The Remix End of Time - WAWA Extended 1,885,858 1,883
4: The Remix Love On Top - DJ Escape & Tony Coluccio Remix 2,337,205 2,333
4: The Remix Run the World (Girls) - Dave Audé Club Remix 4,065,286 4,059
4: The Remix 18,502,383 18,473
Crazy In Love Crazy In Love - Remix 105,216,392 105,047
Crazy In Love 105,216,392 105,047
Daddy Lessons Daddy Lessons (feat. Dixie Chicks) 37,899,749 37,839
Daddy Lessons 37,899,749 37,839
Perfect Duet Perfect Duet (Ed Sheeran & Beyoncé) 524,035,611 523,192
Perfect Duet 524,035,611 523,192
Can You Feel the Love Tonight Can You Feel the Love Tonight - From "The Lion King" 126,829 127
Can You Feel the Love Tonight 126,829 127
Savage Remix Savage Remix (feat. Beyoncé) 123,621,480 123,422
Savage Remix 123,621,480 123,422
Beyoncé 9,958,069,226 9,942,034

 

 

 

 

Solo Career (Not on Artist Page):

~2.093B

Spoiler

 

Name of Song Spotify Streams (m)
Runnin 174.6
Say Yes 18.3
Feeling Myself 238.2
Telephone 293
Part II (On The Run) 29.2
Turnt 2.6
You Changed 4.3
Love a Woman 2.3
Lift Off 30.5
Put It In A Love Song 11.2
Bienvenue 0.4
Love In This Club pt 2 35.1
Just Stand Up 4.9
Until The End of TIme 29.1
Move 2.8
Fake Your Way To The Top 2.4
Cadillac Car 1.7
Steppin To The Bad Side 1.7
I Want You Baby 1.8
Family 3.5
Dreamgirls 6.3
Heavy 1.8
It's All Over 3.6
I'm Somebody 0.2
Lorrel Loves Jimmy 0.2
Step On Over 0
One Night Only (Disco Version) 6.8
Hard To Say Goodbye 0.5
Dreamgirls Finale 2
Curtain Call 0.2
When I First Saw You 1.6
Hollywood 1.4
So Amazing 2.9
Nothing Out There of Me 1.1
I Got That 0.2
After All Is Said and Done 1.3
Crazy Feelings 0.7
Summertime 3.8
Destiny's Child Medley 1.5
At Last 9.6
Shining 95.6
Mi Gente 270.8
Perfect Duet 524
Walk On Water 146.2
Top Off 77.4
Trust In Me 2.1
Once In A Lifetime 2.5
I'd Rather Go Blind 24.2
All I Could Do Was Cry 6.6
At Last 9.6
Everything I Do 0.5
Total: 2092.8

 

 

 

 

W/ Destiny's Child:

~1.731B

Spoiler

 

ALBUM SONG STREAMS EAS
Destiny's Child Birthday 570,534 570
Destiny's Child Bridges 595,331 594
Destiny's Child DubiLLusions 186,299 186
Destiny's Child Illusion 1,049,981 1,048
Destiny's Child Killing Time 1,381,851 1,380
Destiny's Child Know That 288,954 288
Destiny's Child My Time Has Come (Dedicated To Andretta Tillman) 391,345 391
Destiny's Child No, No, No - Camdino Soul Extended Remix 226,430 226
Destiny's Child No, No, No Pt. 2 11,913,943 11,895
Destiny's Child No, No, No, Pt. 1 4,437,086 4,430
Destiny's Child Sail On 788,097 787
Destiny's Child Second Nature 1,768,384 1,766
Destiny's Child Show Me The Way 860,441 859
Destiny's Child Tell Me 908,798 907
Destiny's Child With Me Part I 1,515,517 1,513
Destiny's Child With Me Part II (featuring Master P) 1,003,091 1,001
Destiny's Child YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE 317,963 317
Destiny's Child 28,204,045 28,159
The Writing's On The Wall 8 Days of Christmas 54,689,594 54,602
The Writing's On The Wall Bills, Bills, Bills 75,653,166 75,531
The Writing's On The Wall Bug a Boo (H-Town Screwed Mix) 16,310,188 16,284
The Writing's On The Wall Confessions (feat. Missy "Misdemeanor" Elliott) 3,243,064 3,238
The Writing's On The Wall Get On The Bus (feat. Timbaland) 2,240,469 2,237
The Writing's On The Wall Hey Ladies 3,170,431 3,165
The Writing's On The Wall If You Leave (feat. Next) 2,694,356 2,690
The Writing's On The Wall Independent Women Pt. II 3,096,176 3,091
The Writing's On The Wall Independent Women, Pt. 1 - Pasadena Remix 135,045,011 134,828
The Writing's On The Wall Intro (The Writing's On The Wall) 921,458 920
The Writing's On The Wall Jumpin', Jumpin' 150,697,904 150,455
The Writing's On The Wall Now That She's Gone 2,662,622 2,658
The Writing's On The Wall Outro (Amazing Grace...dedicated to Andretta Tillman) 1,094,804 1,093
The Writing's On The Wall Say My Name 398,680,428 398,038
The Writing's On The Wall She Can't Love You 2,712,588 2,708
The Writing's On The Wall So Good 10,028,759 10,013
The Writing's On The Wall Stay 1,984,060 1,981
The Writing's On The Wall Sweet Sixteen 1,277,021 1,275
The Writing's On The Wall Temptation 5,369,923 5,361
The Writing's On The Wall Where'd You Go 2,053,480 2,050
The Writing's On The Wall 873,625,502 872,219
8 Days Of Christmas The Proud Family (feat. Destiny's Child) 822,786 821
8 Days Of Christmas A "DC" Christmas Medley 1,508,538 1,506
8 Days Of Christmas Carol of the Bells a.k.a Opera of the Bells 8,526,897 8,513
8 Days Of Christmas Do You Hear What I Hear? (feat. Kelly Rowland) 1,539,238 1,537
8 Days Of Christmas Home For The Holidays 119,445 119
8 Days Of Christmas Little Drummer Boy (feat. Solange) 3,839,692 3,834
8 Days Of Christmas O' Holy Night (feat. Michelle Williams) 956,006 954
8 Days Of Christmas Platinum Bells 720,554 719
8 Days Of Christmas Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer - Single Version 556,250 555
8 Days Of Christmas Silent Night (feat. Beyoncé Knowles) 4,850,943 4,843
8 Days Of Christmas Spread A Little Love On Christmas Day 933,282 932
8 Days Of Christmas This Christmas 892,618 891
8 Days Of Christmas White Christmas 4,108,047 4,101
8 Days Of Christmas Winter Paradise 1,017,920 1,016
8 Days Of Christmas 30,392,216 30,343
Survivor Brown Eyes 2,244,015 2,240
Survivor Dangerously In Love 1,418,270 1,416
Survivor Happy Face 363,172 363
Survivor Apple Pie À La Mode 2,312,742 2,309
Survivor Bootylicious 122,752,448 122,555
Survivor Brown Eyes 26,513,538 26,471
Survivor Dance With Me 1,208,049 1,206
Survivor Dangerously In Love 8,261,258 8,248
Survivor Emotion 43,761,560 43,691
Survivor Fancy 2,252,066 2,248
Survivor Gospel Medley 1,532,935 1,530
Survivor Happy Face 1,489,086 1,487
Survivor My Heart Still Beats - Featuring Beyoncé 819,521 818
Survivor Nasty Girl 9,054,568 9,040
Survivor Outro (DC-3) Thank You 651,725 651
Survivor Perfect Man 1,477,266 1,475
Survivor Sexy Daddy 1,957,436 1,954
Survivor Survivor 235,069,168 234,691
Survivor The Story Of Beauty 1,109,705 1,108
Survivor 464,248,528 463,501
Destiny Fulfilled Bad Habit 5,378,648 5,370
Destiny Fulfilled Cater 2 U 62,317,056 62,217
Destiny Fulfilled Free 3,699,447 3,693
Destiny Fulfilled Game Over 1,272,765 1,271
Destiny Fulfilled Girl 41,204,982 41,139
Destiny Fulfilled If 7,293,357 7,282
Destiny Fulfilled Is She The Reason 4,900,671 4,893
Destiny Fulfilled Lose My Breath 58,386,642 58,293
Destiny Fulfilled Love 3,124,943 3,120
Destiny Fulfilled Soldier (feat. T.I. & Lil' Wayne) 86,018,391 85,880
Destiny Fulfilled T-Shirt 7,758,734 7,746
Destiny Fulfilled Through With Love 5,996,406 5,987
Destiny Fulfilled 287,352,042 286,889
This Is The Remix Bills, Bills, Bills - Maurice's Xclusive Livegig Mix Edit 147,097 147
This Is The Remix Bootylicious feat. Missy Elliot (Remix) (feat. Missy "Misdemeanor" Elliott) - Rockwilder Remix 977,481 976
This Is The Remix Bug a Boo - Refugee Camp Remix -Edited Version 240,242 240
This Is The Remix Dot - The E-Poppi Mix 98,255 98
This Is The Remix Emotion - The Neptunes Remix 296,700 296
This Is The Remix Jumpin' Jumpin' (Official Video) (feat. Jermaine Dupri, Da Brat & Lil Bow Wow) - Remix Extended Version 345,948 345
This Is The Remix Nasty Girl - Azza's Nu Soul Mix 111,955 112
This Is The Remix No, No, No Pt. 2 feat. Wyclef Jean (Official Video) - Extended Version 973,907 972
This Is The Remix Say My Name (feat. Static) - Timbaland Remix 1,110,757 1,109
This Is The Remix So Good - Maurice's Soul Remix Edit 108,147 108
This Is The Remix Survivor (feat. Da Brat) 520,662 520
This Is The Remix 4,931,151 4,923
#1's Bills, Bills, Bills - #1's Edit 2,949,736 2,945
#1's Feel The Same Way I Do 1,285,986 1,284
#1's Girl - #1's Edit 1,677,865 1,675
#1's Lose My Breath - #1's Edit 2,722,710 2,718
#1's No, No, No Pt. 2 (feat. Wyclef Jean) - #1's Edit 2,248,979 2,245
#1's Say My Name - #1's Edit 4,836,929 4,829
#1's Soldier (feat. T.I. & Lil' Wayne) - Radio Edit 4,500,141 4,493
#1's Stand Up For Love (2005 World Children's Day Anthem) 2,846,590 2,842
#1's Survivor - #1's Edit 4,942,594 4,935
#1's 28,011,530 27,966
Love Songs Nuclear 1,804,025 1,801
Love Songs 1,804,025 1,801
No, No, No No, No, No (feat. Wyclef Jean) 24,020 24
No, No, No No, No, No - Funki Dred Remix featuring MCD 10,291 10
No, No, No 34,311 34
Illusion Illusion - Destiny Club Mix 7,977 8
Illusion Illusion - Maurice's Radio Mix 6,013 6
Illusion 13,990 14
Bills, Bills, Bills Bills, Bills, Bills (feat. Sporty Thievz) 7,547 8
Bills, Bills, Bills Bills, Bills, Bills (feat. Sporty Thievz) 5,683 6
Bills, Bills, Bills 13,230 13
Bug A Boo Bug A Boo (H-town Screwed Mix) - Maurice's Bug A Dub Mix 10,351 10
Bug A Boo Bug A Boo (feat. Wyclef Jean) 6,509 6
Bug A Boo Bug a Boo (H-town Screwed Mix) - Maurice's Xclusive Bug A Boo Club Mix 18,955 19
Bug A Boo 35,815 36
Bills, Bills, Bills Bills, Bills, Bills - A Cappella 79,403 79
Bills, Bills, Bills Bills, Bills, Bills - Digital Black-N-Groove Club Mix 80,851 81
Bills, Bills, Bills Bills, Bills, Bills - Maurice's Xclusive Dub Mix 13,294 13
Bills, Bills, Bills Bills, Bills, Bills - Maurice's Xclusive Livegig Mix 24,913 25
Bills, Bills, Bills 198,461 198
Say My Name Say My Name (feat. Daddy D & Chief) - Daddy D Remix w/rap 304,724 304
Say My Name Say My Name (feat. Kobe Bryant) 314,496 314
Say My Name Say My Name - Maurice's Last Days Of Disco Millennium Mix 61,082 61
Say My Name 680,302 679
Jumpin', Jumpin' Jumpin', Jumpin' (So So Def Remix) - Maurice's Radio Mix 11,827 12
Jumpin', Jumpin' Destiny's Child - Jumpin' Jumpin' (Official Video) (feat. Jermaine Dupri, Da Brat & Lil Bow Wow) 1,922,350 1,919
Jumpin', Jumpin' Jumpin', Jumpin' (So So Def Remix) - Azza's Remix 15,223 15
Jumpin', Jumpin' Jumpin', Jumpin' (So So Def Remix) - Maurice's Jumpin' Retro Mix 43,072 43
Jumpin', Jumpin' Upside Down - Live Version 35,734 36
Jumpin', Jumpin' 2,028,206 2,025
Independent Women Independent Women, Pt. 1 - Joe Smooth 200 Proof 2 Step Mix 6,525 7
Independent Women Independent Women, Pt. 1 - Maurice's Radio Mix 7,263 7
Independent Women 13,788 14
Independent Women Part I Independent Women, Pt. 1 - Maurice's Independent Man Remix 7,694 8
Independent Women Part I Independent Women, Pt. 1 - Victor Calderone Club Mix 15,143 15
Independent Women Part I Independent Women, Pt. 1 - Victor Calderone Drum Dub Mix 6,152 6
Independent Women Part I 28,989 29
Survivor Survivor 1,088,667 1,087
Survivor Survivor - Azza'z Soul Remix Radio Edit 24,639 25
Survivor Survivor - CB200 Club Anthem Mix 8,355 8
Survivor Survivor - Digital Black-N-Groove Radio Mix 13,083 13
Survivor 1,134,744 1,133
Bootylicious Bootylicious - Ed Case Refix 19,735 20
Bootylicious 19,735 20
Nasty Girl Nasty Girl - Maurice's Nu Soul Remix Radio Edit 38,649 39
Nasty Girl 38,649 39
Lose My Breath Lose My Breath - Maurice's Nu Soul Mix 843,796 842
Lose My Breath Lose My Breath - Paul Johnson's Club Mix 244,621 244
Lose My Breath Why You Actin' 284,858 284
Lose My Breath 1,373,275 1,371
Girl Girl - JS Club Mix 45,965 46
Girl Girl - Junior Vasquez Club Dub 80,559 80
Girl Girl - The Freshman Remix 30,266 30
Girl Got's My Own 12,461 12
Girl 169,251 169
Lose My Breath / Soldier Lose My Breath - MGM Mix 289,447 289
Lose My Breath / Soldier Soldier (feat. T.I. & Lil' Wayne) - Maurice's Nu Anthem Mix 173,825 174
Lose My Breath / Soldier 463,272 463
"Soldier" Mixes: 5 Track Bundle Soldier (feat. Bizarre) - Bizarre Remix 43,987 44
"Soldier" Mixes: 5 Track Bundle Soldier (feat. T.I. & Lil' Wayne) - Danny Howells & Dick Trevor's Kinkyfunk Mix 24,446 24
"Soldier" Mixes: 5 Track Bundle Soldier (feat. T.I. & Lil' Wayne) - Grizz Blackmarket Remix 141,496 141
"Soldier" Mixes: 5 Track Bundle Soldier (feat. T.I. & Lil' Wayne) - Maurice's Nu Soul Mix 25,336 25
"Soldier" Mixes: 5 Track Bundle 235,265 235
Got's My Own Got's My Own 88,220 88
Got's My Own 88,220 88
Girl Girl - JS Club Mix 31,921 32
Girl 31,921 32
Cater 2 U Cater 2 U - George Mena & Franke Estevez Dance Mix 23,075 23
Cater 2 U Cater 2 U - J. Beck Club Mix 34,304 34
Cater 2 U Cater 2 U - J. Beck Dance Mix 127,148 127
Cater 2 U Cater 2 U - A Cappella 471,345 471
Cater 2 U Cater 2 U - Grizz To The Club 149,994 150
Cater 2 U Cater 2 U - Joshua Remix 68,384 68
Cater 2 U Cater 2 U - Storch Remix 188,842 189
Cater 2 U Cater 2 U - Storch Remix Edit 1,495,304 1,493
Cater 2 U Cater 2 U - Storch Remix Instrumental 65,790 66
Cater 2 U 2,624,186 2,620
Lose My Breath Lose My Breath - Peter Rauhofer's Breathless Club Mix 107,105 107
Lose My Breath Lose My Breath - Peter Rauhofer's Breathless Dub 36,724 37
Lose My Breath 143,829 144
Stand Up For Love Stand Up For Love (2005 World Children's Day Anthem) - Call Out Hook 0 0
Stand Up For Love Stand Up For Love (2005 World Children's Day Anthem) - Instrumental 90,518 90
Stand Up For Love Stand Up For Love (2005 World Children's Day Anthem) - Radio Edit 3,413,150 3,408
Stand Up For Love 3,503,668 3,498
Destiny's Child 1,731,442,146 1,728,654

 

 

W/ The Carters:

~391m

Spoiler

 

ALBUM SONG STREAMS EAS
EVERYTHING IS LOVE 713 18,756,656 18,726
EVERYTHING IS LOVE APESHIT 189,814,730 189,509
EVERYTHING IS LOVE BLACK EFFECT 16,672,729 16,646
EVERYTHING IS LOVE BOSS 33,377,360 33,324
EVERYTHING IS LOVE FRIENDS 23,918,903 23,880
EVERYTHING IS LOVE HEARD ABOUT US 21,125,008 21,091
EVERYTHING IS LOVE LOVEHAPPY 18,339,250 18,310
EVERYTHING IS LOVE NICE 29,927,968 29,880
EVERYTHING IS LOVE SUMMER 38,837,606 38,775
EVERYTHING IS LOVE 390,770,210 390,141

 

 

 

 

W/ Uncredited:

~1.6B

Spoiler

 

Hymn For The Weekend - 548m + 601m + 6m = 1.155B

Pink & White = 258m

Up & Up - 150m

Can I - 11m

Venus and Mars - 4m

Pray - 2m

 

 

 

 

 

Total = approximately 15.773

Whew, a queen that has bought in almost $100m on streams alone :clap3: 

@Timber Do "Tom Ford", "BBC", and "Roc Boys (And The Winner Is)" count as uncredited as well?

that list is super weirdly organized but congratz Bey :clap3:

She has definitely had some great and iconic moments in her career.

8 hours ago, Havoc said:

Wait HOLD UP. Since when is The Beyonce Experience audio on Spotify?

Apparently, it's on some countries' Spotify, just not the US version. I swear it used to be on there though. It's annoying that it isn't. That and I Am Yours. Those two shows have the majority of my favorite live vocal arrangements of hers.

Edited by Soda Pop Queen

1 hour ago, Soda Pop Queen said:

Apparently, it's on some countries' Spotify, just not the US version. I swear it used to be on there though. It's annoying that it isn't. That and I Am Yours. Those two shows have the majority of my favorite live vocal arrangements of hers.

Yeah, we have it in the UK. :clap3:

4 hours ago, exogaga said:

What a OVERRATED singer

You meant your fave? Beyoncé is onE of the most talented singers in history.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.