6/25: +8.124.338

Chromatica

6/20: 9,498,864

6/21: 8,857,640

6/22: 7,982,864

6/23: 8,130,373

6/24: 8,065,400

6/25: +8.109.901

Are you surprised that Future Nostalgia can keep up with the major popgirls even though her album is 3 months old?

Edited by Timber

Both albums are amazing and both of them are TABS.

/endthread

5 minutes ago, LCTV said:

Both albums are amazing and both of them are TABS.

/endthread

!

ROM is the only hit from Chromatica, Dua's albums is being pushed by three WW hit singles. DSN & BMH are still on Power Rotation on US biggest radio stations + all over Spotify.

And on top of that, Dua is from the streaming age, so Gaga competing with her is impressive. Also dont forget Gaga is destroying her in pure sales.

Dua :clap3: 
Future nostalgia Is a better album :clap3: 

The fact that streaming poison lady gaga can compete with newer artist that debuted on streaming era :jonny5:

Why is the OP always so bothered ? Gaga started a whole decade before Dua.

16-beyonce-coachella-1_w700_h700.thumb.j

Oh no :weeps: Poor Gaga, she is comparable to new popgirls at their PEAK, while she is 12 years into her career, what are we gonna do guys? I think this is the end of ATRL etc.

Album tracks daily average

Future Nostalgia: 200k

Chromatica: 250k

:coffee2:

(I counted Sour Candy as a single even if it ain't one before anyone would come for it)

Edited by Namiskine

31 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

ROM is the only hit from Chromatica, Dua's albums is being pushed by three WW hit singles. DSN & BMH are still on Power Rotation on US biggest radio stations + all over Spotify.

And on top of that, Dua is from the streaming age, so Gaga competing with her is impressive. Also dont forget Gaga is destroying her in pure sales.

This is not true, Physical stopped being pushed long ago and it was never even promoted in the US (imagine the numbers if it was), it’s simply a hit with longevity that will last for a long time instead of freefalling after the hype is gone :clap3:

Break My Heart was on power rotation in ONE station for ONE week. But with or without I don’t know what you’re trying to accomplish when we are talking about WORLDWIDE Spotify Streams :skull: 

Rain On Me alone had bigger Spotify playlist reach than Dua’s singles. Additionally it’s greatly raising on US radio too and probably soon will surpass DSN and BMH. 

OT: both are successful albums, but Future Nostalgia is just bigger :heart: The fact it’s a 11 track solo album whew GP said YES to Dua’s name!

• ATRL Moderator

Yes Dua yes longevity

b060bfec48d38b41810669894808a812fef911be

One of them has 10x more pure sales and was released by a girl who peaked in 2009 and who's allegedly a streaming poison.

c3fxotj.gif

6 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

One of them has 10x more pure sales and was released by a girl who peaked in 2009 and who's allegedly a streaming poison.

c3fxotj.gif

Both albums are fabulous! No wonder the GP can’t get enough :clap3:

The fact that all this while you've basically been concern trolling under the guise of "I'm just interested in charts!!!111", pathetic :skull:

Dua is an IT girl of the moment with (a) huge organic hit(s) and quality album many of the gp probably play from start to finnish.

Gaga has a big base giving her much stronger pure sales, but has not had the same single success nor an album that resonates as well with the gp. She temporarily had a great streaming boost with her collab with another IT girl, but as expected frontloaded compared to Dua.

10 minutes ago, Stallo said:

Dua is an IT girl of the moment with (a) huge organic hit(s) and quality album many of the gp probably play from start to finnish.

Gaga has a big base giving her much stronger pure sales, but has not had the same single success nor an album that resonates as well with the gp. She temporarily had a great streaming boost with her collab with another IT girl, but as expected frontloaded compared to Dua.

Album tracks daily average

Future Nostalgia: 200k

Chromatica: 250k

:isudumblmao:

1 minute ago, CakeLikeLG said:

:isudumblmao:

FN: released 3 months ago

C: released under a month ago

FN: 8 tracks besides singles

C: 11 tracks besides singles

Thats a higher average per album track three months into release compared to one. Lets see what Cs numbers are in two months and compare.

Future Nostalgia is the better album by the better artist. 

It’ll be interesting to compare FN’s current streams to Chromaticas in two months time. 

1 hour ago, BlackoutZone said:

This is not true, Physical stopped being pushed long ago and it was never even promoted in the US (imagine the numbers if it was), it’s simply a hit with longevity that will last for a long time instead of freefalling after the hype is gone :clap3:

Break My Heart was on power rotation in ONE station for ONE week. But with or without I don’t know what you’re trying to accomplish when we are talking about WORLDWIDE Spotify Streams :skull: 

Rain On Me alone had bigger Spotify playlist reach than Dua’s singles. Additionally it’s greatly raising on US radio too and probably soon will surpass DSN and BMH. 

OT: both are successful albums, but Future Nostalgia is just bigger :heart: The fact it’s a 11 track solo album whew GP said YES to Dua’s name!

1 hour ago, Khal said:

The fact that all this while you've basically been concern trolling under the guise of "I'm just interested in charts!!!111", pathetic :skull:

Right?! :lmao:

52 minutes ago, Stallo said:

FN: released 3 months ago

C: released under a month ago

FN: 8 tracks besides singles

C: 11 tracks besides singles

Thats a higher average per album track three months into release compared to one. Lets see what Cs numbers are in two months and compare.

Yeah what about sales? Chromatica’s total units paint a different picture hihi, y’all hate to see it. Gaga wasn’t a product of the streaming era. Dua Lipa made it big through spotify literally. 

24 minutes ago, Mariano said:

Yeah what about sales? Chromatica’s total units paint a different picture hihi, y’all hate to see it. Gaga wasn’t a product of the streaming era. Dua Lipa made it big through spotify literally. 

While I agree that the OP just wants to drag Gaga and even I am fed up with his daily threads of using Dua to go after her, Du's just bigger in streaming. Makes no sense to talk about pure sales in this thread. You're welcome to make a new thread to discuss their pure sales differences

The fumes :gaygacat7:

So proud of Gaga :gaygacat3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.