Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

E.T. sells 6m pure (US)

Featured Replies

  • ATRL Moderator

I’m shocked this sold around the same as Roar. I always thought the latter was much bigger despite this being the better song. Congratulations Katy! 

1 hour ago, Ampersand13 said:

I’m shocked this sold around the same as Roar. I always thought the latter was much bigger despite this being the better song. Congratulations Katy! 

Agreed - that shows how huge Roar really is (and Dark Horse which also sold 6 million).

 

Weren't digital sales declining in 2013?

1 hour ago, Ampersand13 said:

I’m shocked this sold around the same as Roar. I always thought the latter was much bigger despite this being the better song. Congratulations Katy! 

E.T. Was her biggest US hit until Dark Horse. 

1 hour ago, Ampersand13 said:

I’m shocked this sold around the same as Roar. I always thought the latter was much bigger despite this being the better song. Congratulations Katy! 

Chart wise, ‘E.T’ was her biggest hit until ‘Dark Horse’ surpassed it. 

 

It was the single of hers with the most longevity on the Hot 100. 
 

Both songs are her highest ranking on the 2010’s Hot 100 Decade-End list. 

Her FOURTH 6-million-selling single. Hot N Cold is next in ten years

 

tjNalSQ.gif

I actually bumped into it on Spotify the other day after a long time and I was surprised at how good it still is. The instrumental is AMAZING! Especially towards the end! 

  • ATRL Moderator
9 minutes ago, RihannaDonna said:

Chart wise, ‘E.T’ was her biggest hit until ‘Dark Horse’ surpassed it. 

 

It was the single of hers with the most longevity on the Hot 100. 
 

Both songs are her highest ranking on the 2010’s Hot 100 Decade-End list. 

 

15 minutes ago, liberalmusiclover said:

E.T. Was her biggest US hit until Dark Horse. 

I never knew that! Sometimes talent wins!! :clap3:

  • ATRL Moderator

@liberalmusiclover @RihannaDonna

 

How did E.T fare WW compared to Roar? I always thought Roar and DH were her biggest in the States and WW with like TD or CG coming next :psyduck:

Ahhh this timeless masterpiece!

The way it effortlessly blends arena-rock and electro-intergalactic instrumentals :jonny4:

Coming for a fourth diamond single in no time :clap3:

17 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

@liberalmusiclover @RihannaDonna

 

How did E.T fare WW compared to Roar? I always thought Roar and DH were her biggest in the States and WW with like TD or CG coming next :psyduck:

Roar is definitely way more global. Along with Firework, a classic. 

Edited by Witnessed ET

  • ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Roar is definitely way more global. Along with Firework, a classic. 

Gotcha! Her singles power is just something else :jonny5:

Just now, Ampersand13 said:

Gotcha! Her singles power is just something else :jonny5:

Keep in mind all of these massive singles are within just two albums :jonny4:

Just now, Ampersand13 said:

Gotcha! Her singles power is just something else :jonny5:

Keep in mind all of these massive singles are within just two albums :jonny4:

  • ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Keep in mind all of these massive singles are within just two albums :jonny4:

Just absolutely insane! Some of my favorite pop singles of all time. They are the benchmark for modern classics

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.