Jump to content
Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×

29 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Illuminati

Kiwis are stanning hard :jonny5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iiSuperManii

the Slayage is Real 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yASSsss

The level of stanning........ is far too much. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlackAura

Why are they so obsessed....let ASIB breathe... :biblio:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CaptainMusic

Weeks at Number One in New Zealand:

A Star Is Born - 12

Thriller - 11

 

I-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CaptainMusic
6 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

The level of stanning........ is far too much. 

 

3 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

Why are they so obsessed....let ASIB breathe... :biblio:

What kinda flop stans?

 

This is so impressive, you should be happy your fave is slaying like this :rip:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlackAura
1 minute ago, CaptainMusic said:

 

What kinda flop stans?

 

This is so impressive, you should be happy your fave is slaying like this :rip:

:rip:

 

Sarcasm sis.. :rip:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AbeHicks

Now imagine if she actually promoted it

dpgQ5c1.gif

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yASSsss
5 minutes ago, CaptainMusic said:

 

What kinda flop stans?

 

This is so impressive, you should be happy your fave is slaying like this :rip:

Its a catchphrase from RPDR. I modified it a bit :skull: 

OT: No 1 album like lady gaga. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ethereal

NZ has always had questionable taste. They eat up musicals so much :doc: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚

she was supposed to remain a loser!!1!

 

47gCCgX.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CaptainMusic
7 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

:rip:

 

Sarcasm sis.. :rip:

 

 

Oh, It’s  hard to detect it on a forum sometimes :rip: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CaptainMusic
7 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

:rip:

 

Sarcasm sis.. :rip:

 

 

Oh, It’s  hard to detect it on a forum sometimes :rip: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
erianoillim
17 minutes ago, Ethereal said:

NZ has always had questionable taste. They eat up musicals so much :doc: 

it's a good thing ASIB is also #1 on Canada and Australia so maybe the only questionable thing here is your taste and why you would enter a thread about somebody you don't like, much less downplaying such an amazing charting feat.

 

OT: Global longevity :clap3:no wonder the uglies are pressed

9zbBQT9.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ethereal
3 minutes ago, erianoillim said:

it's a good thing ASIB is also #1 on Canada and Australia so maybe the only questionable thing here is your taste and why you would enter a thread about somebody you don't like, much less downplaying such an amazing charting feat.

 

OT: Global longevity :clap3:no wonder the uglies are pressed

9zbBQT9.gif

I just find the success of this film quite surprising. Although I think it would still be as successful if someone else played Allyson.

9zbBQT9.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21stcenturywhore
38 minutes ago, CaptainMusic said:

Weeks at Number One in New Zealand:

A Star Is Born - 12

Thriller - 11

 

I-

 

oh... my

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Venus XCX

Obessive Gaga Lovers :heart2: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aesthetic bih

stop there on ur next tour bich she betta not snob them after all this slayage :jonny5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
alfonso12

The complete slayage :jonny:

1 hour ago, CaptainMusic said:

Weeks at Number One in New Zealand:

A Star Is Born - 12

Thriller - 11

 

I-

:lmao:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites