Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Round 1 | Ed Sheeran - ÷

Featured Replies

interesting.

Save: Castle on the Hill, Galway Girl, Hearts Don't Break Around Here

OFF: Eraser, Nancy Mulligan, Bibia Be Ye Ye, Dive

SAVE

Castle On the Hill

New Man

Barcelona

 

OFF

Perfect

Hearts Don't Break Around Here

What Do I Know?

Nancy Mulligan

  • Author

SAVE

Shape Of You

Galway Girl

Eraser

 

OFF

Bibia Be Ye Ye

How Would You Feel

Perfect

Happier

Difficult narrowing down which songs to off :gaycat3:

SAVE
Dive 
Perfect
Eraser

OFF
Galway Girl
New Man
Nancy Mulligan
What Do I Know

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Icarus said:

Difficult narrowing down which songs to off :gaycat3:

SAVE
Dive 
Perfect
Eraser

OFF
Galway Girl
New Man
Nancy Mulligan
What Do I Know

dddd

  • ATRL Moderator

SAVE

Happier

Castle On the Hill

Hearts Don't Break Around Here

 

OFF

Barecelona

Bibia Be Ye Ye

Nancy Mulligan

What Do I Know

Me at the already tasteless votes :biblio: Sadly I can't save more than 3 :cries:

 

SAVE

Eraser

Galway Girl

New Man

 

OFF

Perfect

Happier

Hearts Don't Break Around Here

How Would You Feel (Paean)

OFF

Perfect

Nancy Mulligan

Bibia Be Ye Ye

Hearts Don't Break Around Here

 

Save

Castle on the Hill

Dive

How Would You Feel

SAVE

- Bibia Be Ye Ye

- Galway Girl

- Nancy Mulligan

 

OFF

- Supermarket Flowers

- Eraser

- How Would You Feel

- Perfect

SAVE

Dive

Perfect

Supermarket Flowers

 

OFF

Bibia Be Ye Ye

Nancy Mulligan

Barcelona

What Do I Know?

SAVE

castle on the hill

perfect

how would you feel (paean)

 

OFF

supermarket flowers
happier
galway girl
eraser

SAVE
Nancy Mulligan
Perfect
What Do I Know?

 

OFF
Barcelona
Happier
Bibia Be Ye Ye
Hearts Don't Break Around Here

SAVE

New Man

Nancy Mulligan

Save Myself

 

OFF

Shape of You Hearts Don't Break Around Here

Shape of You Bibia Be Ye Ye

Shape of You How Would You Feel

Shape of You

I had this Album reserved. I am the one who's supposed to host this. Please close this. 

 

 

Edited by -mUsIcLoVeR-

this will be v interesting since oxygen has reserved this since there was no album survivor request thread :skull: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.