Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

E.T. hits 500 million views

Featured Replies

Finally. One of her best videos. :clap3:

Edited by Jynx

Classic. They don't make music videos like this.

 

Quote

The alien in the video gave me nightmares when I was younger so when I did something bad, my parents said they were going to get Katy Perry and I nearly **** myself every time

Quote

Haha, you mean that guy? He is actually a real person that looks like that. He's an albino and also African I think. Lol. This video used to terrify me, but everything in it, not just the alien. Especially Katy's legs in the end bit. shivers

Quote

was obsessed with this video when I was small, I used to love the different forms she had and the plot twist that she was a faun and I always found the guy mesmerising and even now looking back the makeup and editing is INSANE it's just perfect and suits the lyrics so well ??? the little details like her eyes changing and the pigeon going extinct just makes it really weird and distinct

 

1 minute ago, katykater said:

Classic. They don't make music videos like this.

Not "pigeon going extinct"!

 

:deadbanana2:

26 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

Her best song & best video did that

Her artistic peak.

ikr

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.