Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Demi's TMYLM spends 1 year charting

Featured Replies

 

 

 

 

Tell Me You Love Me - 52 weeks [Peak: #3]

DEMI - 51 weeks [Peak: #3]

Don't Forget - 45 weeks [Peak: #2]

Unbroken: 42 weeks [Peak: #4]

Confident: 41 weeks [Peak: #2]

Here We Go Again: 24 weeks [Peak: #1]

 

Edited by thatsmydemi

  • Replies 78
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only heard SNS from it and yet I always listened to Confident in full.

Dunno why I've waited so long but I guess I'll have to listen to it tonight.

 

OT: Congrats!

  • Author
1 minute ago, Digital said:

I've only heard SNS from it and yet I always listened to Confident in full.

Dunno why I've waited so long but I guess I'll have to listen to it tonight.

 

OT: Congrats!

You must listen to it! TMYLM is a grown up Confident imo. 

57 minutes ago, Digital said:

I've only heard SNS from it and yet I always listened to Confident in full.

Dunno why I've waited so long but I guess I'll have to listen to it tonight.

 

OT: Congrats!

Yeah you do. It's way better than Confident

Her best album! Too bad the era fizzled fast, it definitely deserves a third single! I wonder if a third single could have resurrected the era?

Still, I'm happy that Demi is recovering now. If the sacrifice of the era was her being healthy, it's all worth it.

 

Where is it on BB200 this week?

5 hours ago, Digital said:

I've only heard SNS from it and yet I always listened to Confident in full.

Dunno why I've waited so long but I guess I'll have to listen to it tonight.

 

OT: Congrats!

What did you think?

4 hours ago, ChampionCynthia said:

this is her longest charting album? mess:rip:

10 years into her career and still reaching new career peaks, not everybody has that I guess. 

51 minutes ago, Revenge said:

10 years into her career and still reaching new career peaks, not everybody has that I guess. 

Destroy her sis. 

  • Author
5 hours ago, ChampionCynthia said:

this is her longest charting album? mess:rip:

Image result for what about it gif

 

55 minutes ago, Revenge said:

10 years into her career and still reaching new career peaks, not everybody has that I guess. 

And the fact that it had only 2 singles (and one of them underperformed). THE POTENTIAL that this era had. Imagine a re-release with Ready For Ya, S&M ft. Sam Smith, Somebody New, the Diane Warren ballad and some other bops. I'm SO mad.  :weeps: 

14 minutes ago, Slave4Bey said:

Destroy her sis. 

Consider ha destroyed 

7 hours ago, Revenge said:

10 years into her career and still reaching new career peaks, not everybody has that I guess. 

The fact that this is a career peak is just sad:rip:

 

Idk who you’re trying to shade bc all my main faves have accomplished things much more impressive than this 10 years into their careers and even this year

23 minutes ago, ChampionCynthia said:

The fact that this is a career peak is just sad:rip:

 

Idk who you’re trying to shade bc all my main faves have accomplished things much more impressive than this 10 years into their careers and even this year

Compared to many other artists who fade into irrelevancy within 10 years she’s managed to have new career peaks, how is that a bad thing even if it isn’t as good as other newer artists? I’d rather my fave have 10 years of a healthy career rather than a massive 4 years and fade into irrelevancy and never heard of again. Js

 

18 minutes ago, Revenge said:

Compared to many other artists who fade into irrelevancy within 10 years she’s managed to have new career peaks, how is that a bad thing even if it isn’t as good as other newer artists? I’d rather my fave have 10 years of a healthy career rather than a massive 4 years and fade into irrelevancy and never heard of again. Js

 

Comparing your girl to Meghan Trainor or other one era wonders is very low standards. Every other main pop girl and ex-act has achieved much more than Demi in the same time period and are still above her. 

7 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

And the fact that it had only 2 singles (and one of them underperformed). THE POTENTIAL that this era had. Imagine a re-release with Ready For Ya, S&M ft. Sam Smith, Somebody New, the Diane Warren ballad and some other bops. I'm SO mad.  :weeps: 

This

  • Author

That user trying it in every single Demi thread. Get a life omg. :rip: 

 

This isn't the only reason she got a career peak. She's been at her peak for two years now. Not only did she get her longest charting album but also her highest peaking single. Highest certified song in the US. Most viewed video ever. Most streamed song ever on Spotify. +5B streams in one year. Around 10M records sold in the US alone in just one year, etc.

 

If your faves are so successful, congrats. This thread is about Demi. We don't care about them. We're here celebrating Demi's success.

Edited by thatsmydemi

37 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

This isn't the only reason she got a career peak.

No one's saying this isn't her career peak, just that it's not impressive at all

38 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

highest peaking single

Congrats on a #6 I guess, that's not much of an accomplishment

38 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

Most viewed video ever.

 That's not her video, it's Luis Fonsi's

39 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

Most streamed song ever on Spotify. +5B streams in one year. 

Obviously as streaming grows, so will her streams.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.