Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

HDD's US YTD Albums Chart

Featured Replies

  • Replies 27
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Carters got what they deserved. :clap3:Don't mess with the hive. 

Nicki coming for the top 20 in just a month :clap3: we love the queen of rap :clap3: 

Cardi going strong. I hope Ring turns out to be a big hit and helps her get to the Top 3.

Drake, Justin Timberlake, Demi, Ariana, Nicki & Shawn Mendes Albums :clap3: 

44 minutes ago, TattooedDreams said:

JT and Ariana coming for platinum :clap3:

JT would need to rely on shipments and Filthy's first month's SPS to reach Plat. Him not doing a bundle was such a wasted opportunity :deadbanana2: Ari coming for Plat for sure in no time :clap3: 

I thought camila cabello was already Platinum the way her fans always bragging about her :rip:

Cardi is reaching that 2x plat so quickly... 

P!nk's sales are pretty impressive considering how weak she is on streaming and the last couple BT "singles" haven't even charted. I know she added a new leg to the tour and is still doing a tour bundle so that is a factor, but still good for her. :clap3:

19 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

P!nk's sales are pretty impressive considering how weak she is on streaming and the last couple BT "singles" haven't even charted. I know she added a new leg to the tour and is still doing a tour bundle so that is a factor, but still good for her. :clap3:

I didn't know she had anothet bundle.

She had only 1week bundle for first leg.

14 minutes ago, sadnews said:

I didn't know she had anothet bundle.

She had only 1week bundle for first leg.

Yeah I got tickets for the 2019 leg a couple months ago and it came with a cd for each ticket purchased. Looks like it still does.

3 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

Yeah I got tickets for the 2019 leg a couple months ago and it came with a cd for each ticket purchased. Looks like it still does.

Yeah. I just google it. 2019 shows are not limited like first leg.

She had like 150k bunele this year.

And total around 380k bundle sales.

Biggest ever for pop act.

21 hours ago, Popboi. said:

JT would need to rely on shipments and Filthy's first month's SPS to reach Plat. Him not doing a bundle was such a wasted opportunity :deadbanana2: Ari coming for Plat for sure in no time :clap3: 

He also has iHeartRadio festival and many US shows remaining lol. Of course filthy and  single’s first month would also boost. Not far fetched. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.