Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

BB: "I Like It" could top

Featured Replies

38 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

let's see lucid dreams

I don´t think they´d make the same mistake in two consecutive weeks 

  • Replies 72
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Meghallah Godnor said:

Omg over 36 million streams :eek:

 

 

She snapped this week!! Happy to see that someone won’t be snatching the #1 though.:mandown:

36 minutes ago, Selena’s Bad Liar said:

Superbitch

 

She's here to stay

this gif :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: 

She's due in 1st week of July so she may give birth while having the #1 song in the country :jonny:

Yassss! Pls tell me this is not like the Lucid Dreams mess. :toofunny2:

Looks like a confirmation to me. They only give XXX top ten and Apeshit top 25, these numbers will be interesting to say the least.

!!!OMG I knew when she released I Like It it was gonna do good I mean it has SMASH written all over!!!

 

2 Billboard Hot 100 no.1's from a debut album for a Rap girl is EPIC and unheard of.

 

S/N She better BAG that BET Award on Sunday too for Best Female Rap Artist.

 

I'm so happy for her I knew she was gonna be a BIG deal but I didn't think she would be this HUGE!!!!  

 

I mean not for nothing but she's bigger than a lot of the Pop girls! :alexz2:

 

3 hours ago, ianwallace said:

whew ATRL is finally winning 

I thought ATRL said that she would be over in a yr? 

4 hours ago, britsjournals said:

Bad Bunny completely oblivious to this hasn’t posted in weeks :deadbanana2:

He’s busy with his hit Te bote in Latín America which is huge.

4 hours ago, Selena’s Bad Liar said:

Superbitch

 

She's here to stay

:ahh: 

 

Who would have thot tho. 2 #1s from 1 album :jonny: 

2 hours ago, unbothered said:

Not everyone can get #1s on the Hot 100. 

 

 

Not to mention two #1s :clap3:

so ready for this to happen, I’ve been waiting since April!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.