Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

BB: "I Like It" could top

Featured Replies

  • Replies 72
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Diocles said:

YASSS :flame:

 

A second #1, not everybody has that 

 

Judas Bertha

Some people don’t even have one. Especially in the female rap community. Damn.

5 minutes ago, Music Is Heaven said:

Some people don’t even have one. Especially in the female rap community. Damn.

 

Well the Queen of Rap has nothing to do with these #1Less people

 

ÎÏοÏέλεÏμα εικÏÎ½Î±Ï Î³Î¹Î± cardi gif

 

 

Edited by Diocles

She got it then.

 

Everytime Billboard makes an articles like that, it always end up being the #1

On 6/22/2018 at 5:52 PM, Jorq said:

Colombian excelence. :jonny:

 

 

On 6/22/2018 at 5:58 PM, alfonso12 said:

J Balvin would be the frist South American artist since Shakira to be #1 on the Hot 100, Colombian excelence indeed. :jonny:

 

YAS vivan mis Colombianos. :jonny:

 

On 6/23/2018 at 0:10 PM, ISlayForX said:

Amazing. Will Cardi get Best New Artist grammy next year?

I hope not since people say the winner of BNA are cursed.

If Cardi gets another #1 before Nicki and J gets its first before Maluma :rip:

Talent does win sometimes.

7 hours ago, discreetinside said:

I hope not since people say the winner of BNA are cursed.

Nobody is cursed. Christina, Mariah, Adele, Alicia have all won that caregory it is a once in a lifetime grammy in my opinion the most important one.

8 hours ago, discreetinside said:

I hope not since people say the winner of BNA are cursed.

That's just a myth 

On 6/23/2018 at 10:57 PM, URBAN said:

 

YAS vivan mis Colombianos. :jonny:

 

Such a great time to be Colombian I see

47 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Such a great time to be Colombian I see

YES!

 

I was going AWF on my IG when we won that game. :weeps:

 

Just now, URBAN said:

YES!

 

I was going AWF on my IG when we won that game. :weeps:

 

Chile i was at a Colombia bakery losing it while havin my Pan de Bono

 

3 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Chile i was at a Colombia bakery losing it while havin my Pan de Bono

 

Some asshole reported my post on IG and it got deleted, I put that **** back though.

 

**** a hater.

 

URBAN

4 minutes ago, URBAN said:

Some asshole reported my post on IG and it got deleted, I put that **** back though.

 

**** a hater.

 

URBAN

Sum busted Brazilian fan goin for Poland in my face cuz he hates Colombia

 

i Had da Cartel take care of him quickly

 

do u guys think Cardi even knows shes going #1 today? somebody needs to inform her

Just now, dabunique said:

Sum busted Brazilian fan goin for Poland in my face cuz he hates Colombia

 

i Had da Cartel take care of him quickly

 

 

5 minutes ago, URBAN said:

Some asshole reported my post on IG and it got deleted, I put that **** back though.

 

**** a hater.

 

URBAN

Colombians uniting :sistrens::heart2:

1 minute ago, dabunique said:

Sum busted Brazilian fan goin for Poland in my face cuz he hates Colombia

 

i Had da Cartel take care of him quickly

 

asdk;sak! :skull:

 

 Follow me on IG brethren.

 

MuziikFiend

 

URBAN

Just now, britsjournals said:

 

Colombians uniting :sistrens::heart2:

SI PAPI! 

 

It was a win for Colombian Bardigang yesterday. 

 

URBAN

4 minutes ago, FutureHive said:

do u guys think Cardi even knows shes going #1 today? somebody needs to inform her

Oh I’m sure Miss Cardi is perchedT for the update don’t artists usually find out before the GP too? Either way she usually RT’s her chart positions or posts them on her IG story so I’m sure she’s keeping track of her new smash

2 minutes ago, britsjournals said:

Oh I’m sure Miss Cardi is perchedT for the update don’t artists usually find out before the GP too? Either way she usually RT’s her chart positions or posts them on her IG story so I’m sure she’s keeping track of her new smash

yea Iggy used to announce the charts before Billboard even did. but she’s chart savvy. Cardi looks like shes just rolling with it

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.