Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

US Airplay Discussion

Featured Replies

7 hours ago, havefaithrestart said:

Pop radio finally embracing their music :duca:

ย 

Fantastic start so far. Super happy for them. As long as Spotify/iTunes keeps up this should have no problem racing to the top, especially considering itโ€™s a Hot 100 #1 now!ย 

ย 

How is Sucker doing on Rhythmic and HAC?

  • Replies 46.3k
  • Views 3.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • 7.ย Abracadabra: 10169ย (+32)ย | 23.957ย (+0.169)ย  ย  And we're BACK ย 

  • 8.ย Abracadabra: 10196ย (+27)ย | 23.895ย (+0.118)ย  ย 

POP๏ปฟ

1. 7 Rings : 17.535 (+68)ย | 93.754 (+0.606)ย 

2.ย Without M๏ปฟe : 17.163 (-92)ย | 90.645 (-0.795)ย 

3. Ea๏ปฟstside๏ปฟย : 16.520ย (-178)ย | 85.115 (-1.307)

4.ย thank u, next : 12.675ย (-145)ย | 72.567ย (-1.196)

5ย (+1)ย Close To Me : 12.390 (+85)ย | 58.939 (+0.094)ย 

6ย (-1)ย High Hopes : 12.354ย (-165)ย | 68.049ย (-1.373)ย 

7. Sunflower : 12.204ย (-56)ย | 60.468 (+0.391)ย 

8.ย Better : 10.967 (+117)ย | 51.225 (+0.382)ย 

9. Sweet But Psycho : 10.335ย (+129)ย | 46.359 (+0.975)ย 

10.ย Happier : 9.807ย (-82)ย | 52.795ย (-0.453)

ย ๏ปฟ

11.ย Dancing With A Stranger : 9.390 (+72) | 47.162 (+0.558)

12.ย Wow : 8.886 (+93)ย | 42.446 (+0.166)

13.ย break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored : 7.907 (+211)ย | 44.543 (+1.211)ย 

14.ย Be Alrightย : 7.510 (+99)ย | 32.558 (+0.390)ย 

15.ย Please Me : 7.258 (+88)ย | 32.936 (+0.201)ย 

16.ย Undrunk : 5.947 (+57) | 26.360 (+0.352)

17. Who Do You Love : 5.856ย (+81)ย |ย 25.924 (+0.360)ย 

18. Tequila : 5.588ย (-70)ย | 23.563ย (-0.232)

19.ย Sucker : 5.478ย (+475)ย | 26.909ย (+2.008)ย 

20.ย Swanย Song : 4.592ย (-49)ย | 14.938 (-0.325)

ย 

21.ย I've Been Waitingย : 4.349ย (+103)ย | 20.181 (+0.293)ย 

22. You Say : 3.727ย (+39)ย | 14.863 (+0.112)

23.ย 8 Letters : 3.428ย (-18)ย | 12.537ย (-0.183)

24.ย Bad Liar : 3.275 (+26)ย | 10.946 (+0.047)

25.ย 365 : 3.071ย (=)ย | 9.701 (+0.064)ย 

26.ย MIA : 2.652ย (-45)ย | 24.835ย (-0.033)

27. Hurts Like Hell : 2.580 (+27)ย |ย 5.982 (+0.068)ย 

28. Last Hurrah : 2.195 (+67) | 8.185 (+0.494)ย 

29.ย Sue Meย : 1.991 (+12)ย | 4.069 (+0.017)ย ๏ปฟ

30.ย Low Key : 1.965 (+6)ย | 6.414 (+0.006)

ย 

ย 

ย 

The collapse of MJ continues. He is about to fall off the Top10 and behind Katy Perry. That leaves Madonna as the only legacy act in the Top10.

ย 

No photo description available.

On 3/11/2019 at 12:22 PM, Starkboy said:

HAC

??ย  ย ??ย  ย DIDOย  Give You Upย  ย 92ย  ย ย 48ย ย  44ย  ย 0.06

+3 Spins

+13 Bullet

+0.006 Audience

ย 

AC

18ย  17ย  ย  DIDOย  ย Give You Upย  343ย  ย 313ย  ย 30ย  1.218

-5 Spins

-10 Bullet

+0.010 Audience

25 minutes ago, Paula Abdul said:

AC

18ย 17ย DIDOย ย Give You Upย ย  367ย ย 324ย ย 43ย ย 1.400

risingย :lakitu:

ย 

On 3/11/2019 at 12:22 PM, Starkboy said:

COUNTRY

40ย  ย  39ย  ย ย ย KACEY MUSGRAVESย ย  ย Rainbowย  ย  1036ย  ย  924ย  ย  112 ย  4.595

ย 

+38 Spins

+52 Bullet

+0.360 Audience

ย 

HAC

49 ย  50ย  ย  ย KACEY MUSGRAVESย ย  ย Rainbowย  ย  123ย  ย 115ย  ย  8ย  ย  0.367

still fighting homophobia

ย 

thanks for the update guys โค๏ธ

Edited by Frozen99

9๏ปฟ. Sweet But Psycho : 10.335ย (+129)ย | 46.359 (+0.975๏ปฟ๏ปฟ๏ปฟ)ย 

ย 

Back to good updates :clap3:

I'm so sorry, I'm not even at my place. There has been a complete blackout here in Venezuela, where I live I've been more than 100 hours with no electricity. This is one of the few moments I have to have internet access. That's why I'm gone. Hope the situation gets better really soon.ย 

ย 

#F*ckCommunism

At this point 7 Rings is going to be #1 for months :rip:ย I wonder if Khalid will hit the top?ย 

1 hour ago, Ger-55 said:

I'm so sorry, I'm not even at my place. There has been a complete blackout here in Venezuela, where I live I've been more than 100 hours with no electricity. This is one of the few moments I have to have internet access. That's why I'm gone. Hope the situation gets better really soon.ย 

ย 

#F*ckCommunism

Good to hear from you! All of ATRL wishing you well <3

POPย (2 of 2)

ย 

31.ย Damnย : 1.825 (+7)ย | 4.707 (+0.040)

32.ย Out Of Love : 1.517 (+26) | 3.315 (+0.209)

33.ย Shotgunย : 1.479 (+21)ย | 4.382 (+0.071)

34ย (+1)ย Shallow : 1.470 (+115) | 16.14 (+1.004)

35 (-1)ย Don't Call Me Up : 1.400 (+44) | 6.709 (+0.375)ย 

36ย (+1)ย Hey Look Ma, I Made It : 1.390 (+66)ย | 5.028 (+0.210)ย 

37ย (+1)ย Taki Taki : 1.242 (+11)ย | 9.85 (+0.055)

38ย (+1)ย When the Party's Over : 1.166 (=) | 3.518 (+0.060)ย 

39ย (-3)ย Nothing Breaks Like A Heart : 1.160ย (-169)ย | 4.061 (-0.571)ย 

40.ย Woke Up Late : 1.139 (+1)ย | 2.087 (+0.030)

ย 

41.ย If You Want Love : 1.072ย (-34)ย | 1.904ย (-0.041)

42.ย Talk : 898 (+40) | 4.535 (+0.211)

43ย (+1)ย Wait For You : 820ย (+37) | 1.599 (+0.104)ย 

44ย (-1)ย Comethru : 787ย (-8)ย | 1.17ย (-0.029)

45ย (+1)ย I Can't Get Enough : 721 (+34) | 4.069ย (+0.142)ย 

46 (-1)ย Hard Place : 714 (+16) | 4.591 (-0.048)ย 

47.ย Walk Me Home : 686 (+31) | 2.104 (+0.127)

48. What A Time : 622 (+27)ย | 0.973 (+0.038)ย 

49.ย Money : 559ย (-2) | 2.614 (+0.068)

50.ย So Close : 508 (+13) | 1.119 (+0.069)

ย 

ย 

2 hours ago, Ger-55 said:

I'm so sorry, I'm not even at my place. There has been a complete blackout here in Venezuela, where I live I've been more than 100 hours with no electricity. This is one of the few moments I have to have internet access. That's why I'm gone. Hope the situation gets better really soon.ย 

ย 

#F*ckCommunism

Sad to hear this. Hope things get better :frown:

3 hours ago, Ger-55 said:

I'm so sorry, I'm not even at my place. There has been a complete blackout here in Venezuela, where I live I've been more than 100 hours with no electricity. This is one of the few moments I have to have internet access. That's why I'm gone. Hope the situation gets better really soon.ย 

ย 

#F*ckCommunism

I'm so sorry to hear. But don't blame communism. Blame the mismanagement of funds by your country's corruptย leaders. They never saved for the rainy day

Edited by Monster Megamind

59 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

POPย (2 of 2)

ย 

31.ย Damnย : 1.825 (+7)ย | 4.707 (+0.040)

32.ย Out Of Love : 1.517 (+26) | 3.315 (+0.209)

33.ย Shotgunย : 1.479 (+21)ย | 4.382 (+0.071)

34ย (+1)ย Shallow : 1.470 (+115) | 16.14 (+1.004)

35 (-1)ย Don't Call Me Up : 1.400 (+44) | 6.709 (+0.375)ย 

36ย (+1)ย Hey Look Ma, I Made It : 1.390 (+66)ย | 5.028 (+0.210)ย 

37ย (+1)ย Taki Taki : 1.242 (+11)ย | 9.85 (+0.055)

38ย (+1)ย When the Party's Over : 1.166 (=) | 3.518 (+0.060)ย 

39ย (-3)ย Nothing Breaks Like A Heart : 1.160ย (-169)ย | 4.061 (-0.571)ย 

40.ย Woke Up Late : 1.139 (+1)ย | 2.087 (+0.030)

ย 

41.ย If You Want Love : 1.072ย (-34)ย | 1.904ย (-0.041)

42.ย Talk : 898 (+40) | 4.535 (+0.211)

43ย (+1)ย Wait For You : 820ย (+37) | 1.599 (+0.104)ย 

44ย (-1)ย Comethru : 787ย (-8)ย | 1.17ย (-0.029)

45ย (+1)ย I Can't Get Enough : 721 (+34) | 4.069ย (+0.142)ย 

46 (-1)ย Hard Place : 714 (+16) | 4.591 (-0.048)ย 

47.ย Walk Me Home : 686 (+31) | 2.104 (+0.127)

48. What A Time : 622 (+27)ย | 0.973 (+0.038)ย 

49.ย Money : 559ย (-2) | 2.614 (+0.068)

50.ย So Close : 508 (+13) | 1.119 (+0.069)

Shallow might enter top 30 in 4-5 days, whew

4 hours ago, Ger-55 said:

I'm so sorry, I'm not even at my place. There has been a complete blackout here in Venezuela, where I live I've been more than 100 hours with no electricity. This is one of the few moments I have to have internet access. That's why I'm gone. Hope the situation gets better really soon.ย 

ย 

#F*ckCommunism

ย 

It's horrible sis. Finally today I could access to internet

ย 

We didn't have electricity and water in my city between thursday and mondayย :!ohno:

Ugh, Sucker will probably end up blocking buwyg,ib from #1. Just like High Hopes blocked breathinย :cries:

POP๏ปฟ

1. 7 Rings : 17.619ย (+84)ย | 94.092 (+0.338)ย 

2.ย Without M๏ปฟe : 17.043ย (-120)ย | 89.723ย (-0.922)ย 

3. Ea๏ปฟstside๏ปฟย : 16.321ย (-199)ย | 84.088 (-1.027)

4.ย thank u, next : 12.532ย (-143)ย | 72.033 (-0.534)

5.ย Close To Me : 12.476 (+86)ย | 59.594 (+0.655)ย 

6. High Hopes : 12.206 (-148)ย | 66.532ย (-1.517)ย 

7. Sunflower : 12.073ย (-131)ย | 59.971ย (-0.497)

8.ย Better : 11.062ย (+95)ย | 51.501 (+0.276)ย 

9. Sweet But Psycho : 10.486 (+151)ย | 47.327 (+0.968)ย 

10.ย Happier : 9.698ย (-109)ย | 52.440ย (-0.355)

ย ๏ปฟ

11.ย Dancing With A Stranger : 9.468 (+78) | 48.205 (+1.043)ย 

12.ย Wow : 9.023 (+137) | 42.762 (+0.316)ย 

13.ย break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored : 8.040 (+133)ย | 44.918 (+0.375)ย 

14.ย Be Alrightย : 7.578 (+68)ย | 33.074 (+0.516)ย 

15.ย Please Me : 7.337 (+79)ย | 33.090 (+0.154)ย 

16.ย Undrunk : 5.977 (+30) | 26.575 (+0.215)

17. Who Do You Love : 5.970ย (+114)ย |ย 26.328 (+0.404)

18 (+1)ย Sucker : 5.925ย (+447)ย | 28.927ย (+2.018)ย 

19 (-1)ย Tequila : 5.527ย (-61)ย | 23.287ย (-0.276)

20ย (+1)ย I've Been Waitingย : 4.427 (+78)ย | 20.168ย (-0.013)

ย 

21 (-1)ย Swanย Song : 4.368 (-224)ย | 13.958ย (-0.980)

22. You Say : 3.785 (+58)ย | 15.145 (+0.282)ย 

23.ย 8 Letters : 3.343ย (-85)ย | 12.161ย (-0.376)

24.ย Bad Liar : 3.327 (+52)ย | 11.047 (+0.101)ย 

25.ย 365 : 3.104 (+33) |ย 9.775 (+0.074)ย 

26 (+1)ย Hurts Like Hell : 2.588 (+8)ย |ย 6.052 (+0.070)ย 

27ย (-1)ย MIA : 2.579ย (-73)ย | 24.625ย (-0.210)

28. Last Hurrah : 2.256 (+61) | 8.449 (+0.264)ย ย 

29.ย Sue Meย : 2.018 (+27)ย | 4.214 (+0.145)

30.ย Low Key : 1.989 (+24)ย | 6.490 (+0.076)

ย 

31.ย Damnย : 1.822 (-3)ย | 4.67 (-0.037)

32ย (+2)ย Shallow : 1.586 (+116) | 17.036 (+0.896)

33ย (-1)ย Out Of Love : 1.517 (+26) | 3.494 (+0.179)ย 

34ย (-1)ย Shotgunย : 1.479 (+21)ย | 4.493 (+0.111)

35. Don't Call Me Up : 1.400 (+44) | 7.221 (+0.512)

36. Hey Look Ma, I Made It : 1.390 (+66)ย | 5.454 (+0.426)ย 

37. Taki Taki : 1.271 (+29)ย | 10.02 (+0.170)

38.ย When the Party's Over : 1.193ย (+27) | 3.629 (+0.111)ย 

39 (+1)ย Woke Up Late : 1.168 (+29)ย | 2.124 (+0.037)

40ย (-1)ย Nothing Breaks Like A Heart : 1.076 (-84)ย | 3.707ย (-0.354)ย 

ย 

41.ย If You Want Love : 995ย (-77)ย | 1.736ย (-0.168)

42.ย Talk : 932ย (+34) | 4.577 (+0.042)

43.ย Wait For You : 834ย (+14) | 1.739 (+0.140)ย 

44.ย Comethru : 785ย (-2)ย | 1.164ย (-0.006)

45.ย I Can't Get Enough : 769 (+48) | 4.167 (+0.098)ย 

46.ย Hard Place : 730 (+16) | 4.55ย (-0.041)ย 

47.ย Walk Me Home : 696 (+10) | 2.171 (+0.067)

48. What A Time : 622 (=)ย | 0.936 (-0.037)

49.ย Money : 558ย (-1)ย | 2.556ย (-0.058)

50.ย So Close : 518 (+10) | 1.167 (+0.048)

ย 

WestCoast

ย 

14 hours ago, shookgrande said:

Ugh, Sucker will probably end up blocking buwyg,ib from #1. Just like High Hopes blocked breathinย :cries:

Doubt it. breathin was weak in sales & streams and had the burden of tu,n being released. Iโ€™m sure buwygi,b is going to really take off on Pop soon, 7 Rings is just still #1.

Quote

9. Sweet But Psycho : 10.486ย (+151)ย | 47.327 (+0.968)ย 

:smitten:

ย 

jamesfog

Yasssss at Shallow's POP Revivalย :johnald:

ย 

I want a no.1 in AC, top5 in HAC and top15 in POP for Shallowย :duca:

ย 

Also WOW at SBP, this'll definitely go top10 in the Official Charts and might end up smashing in summerย :deadbanana4: US is very very late the fvck

Does anyone have a link to where I can find the daily overall US radio updates (like Kworb used to do before mediabase contacted him)?ย 

ย 

I know that Ger-55 was posting them a few days ago so they definitely have to be somewhere online.ย 

ย 

I have a mediabase account but all I found when I searched the website were the daily format updates for Pop, Hot AC, AC, etc.ย 

ย 

I'll be so upset if I can't find my daily overall radio update fix, I'm so used to having them every single day so it made predictions, trends, etc. so much easier to interpret/analyze.ย 

ย 

:dancehall:

ย 

I really hope US radio latches on to SBP soon and explodes it to the top to help its rise. Itโ€™s such a smash and Ava is such a star on the rise I hope the US doesnโ€™t hold her back.ย 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.