• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ger

• Raphy23

• FAN

• Starkboy

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, DangerousSwiftie said:

Cool. It's still falling, let's not pretend it isn't.

Its falling but still far ahead of the competition...sounds like a win to me. :fan:

Call me when it starts dropping by 2 Million. 

Edited by Benjichasin89

Just now, DangerousSwiftie said:

It was released in April, the closest competition was released in June. Of course it would be far ahead, I'd expect nothing less.

Still not sure what your point is? Every song peaks eventually. :toofunny3: 

My point is that it's losing airplay. I don't know what you two are making it out to be. :toofunny3:

Thanks for pointing that out, Einstein. We wouldn't have known if you weren't here to post about it. :toofunny3: 

It was released in April, the closest competition was released in June. Of course it would be far ahead, I'd expect nothing less.

Like I said...come back to me when it starts losing actual big updates. That aint doing nothing to its huge AI number.

You guys want it to drop so bad and fast but it just isnt and its going into its 12th week so continue to seeth like I also said. :)

You're welcome love. :)

There's some flaws with what you just said. It lost about 0.900 AI, which is a big loss considering it's been stable for quite some time and shows that it has peaked and is likely going to begin crashing. To say it "just isn't" dropping, is incorrect. It's definitely dropping.

Also, to note, I'm not seething. I like the song. I just would much prefer that the H100 #1 record doesn't go to the song. :)

Just like how it was suppose to crash last week when it received the same update but ended up gaining another Million. 

You guys post about the song peaking on radio every other day and it still shows its stabality. :dies:

Shawn slowing down on Pop & overall radio... :dancehall:

Hope it didnt get block by despacito and stuck at #2 on Pop.. its so close to hit #1 on Pop.. :biblio:

On the other hand, king charlie on the way to top radio/pop song if shawn & rih peaking.

:duca:

4 minutes ago, TrieLz said:

Shawn slowing down on Pop & overall radio... :dancehall:

Hope it didnt get block by despacito and stuck at #2 on Pop.. its so close to hit #1 on Pop.. :biblio:

On the other hand, king charlie on the way to top radio/pop song if shawn & rih peaking.

:duca:

Top 6 can all slow down so Charlie can get #1 :cm: 

2 hours ago, Hurem said:

Attention

POP: +390 spins / +2.699 audience

HAC: +41 spins / +0.315 audience

:eek::clap3: 

Wow :eek:

"Believer" and its peaks:

#4 on POP and still hasn't peaked (will be #3 probably in a week)

#1 on HAC and still hasn't peaked

#1 on Alternative

About to enter Top 5 overall tomorrow :jonny:

35 minutes ago, Kkamjong said:

Radio really loves pushing these teen-driven boys. 

Hasn't it always being like this though?

The youth is the force behind the biggest acts ever, don't you think?

2 minutes ago, Gabe² said:

Hasn't it always being like this though?

The youth is the force behind the biggest acts ever, don't you think?

Shawn is mid 30s on Spotify and only Top 5 on iTunes because of a discount. 

I fail to see why he's being pushed so hard by radio, Charlie isn't doing stellar on any metrics either also besides the discount. At least he's doing better than Shawn on streaming. 

It's Ok for these boys to show mediocre stats as they will still get pushed hard by radio, but as soon as a girl starts falling in streaming/iTunes radio drops her like a hot rock. The only thing even holding up these songs is their ridiculous airplay so why is it not the same for girls? I don't get this bias towards the males.

Wow, Attention by Charlie Puth sounds really good on the radio :eek:  a bop!

• ATRL Moderator

Why is Charlie Puth so sexy?

On 7/30/2017 at 11:56 AM, DangerousSwiftie said:

Here's today's update for you, since that was yesterday's:

Despacito - 185.645 (-0.876)

Any update for today? 

2 hours ago, Kkamjong said:

Shawn is mid 30s on Spotify and only Top 5 on iTunes because of a discount. 

I fail to see why he's being pushed so hard by radio, Charlie isn't doing stellar on any metrics either also besides the discount. At least he's doing better than Shawn on streaming. 

It's Ok for these boys to show mediocre stats as they will still get pushed hard by radio, but as soon as a girl starts falling in streaming/iTunes radio drops her like a hot rock. The only thing even holding up these songs is their ridiculous airplay so why is it not the same for girls? I don't get this bias towards the males.

Shawn is coming off a string of songs that have done well on radio...and has had great callout scores (not to mention it took a while for this one to actually take off)

Charlie has done well on radio for his last couple of songs as well...and it's doing well WW

at the end of the day...they sound great on radio and that's why they're being played

34 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Shawn is coming off a string of songs that have done well on radio...and has had great callout scores (not to mention it took a while for this one to actually take off)

Charlie has done well on radio for his last couple of songs as well...and it's doing well WW

at the end of the day...they sound great on radio and that's why they're being played

So... for women you need good stats but for guys you don't :rip: 

"Doing well WW" has nothing to do with its US performance :skull: 

I just thought of "Believer" being released on February and still did not peak on radio. "Despacito" and "Shape Of You" who? :jonny:

1 hour ago, Porygon2z said:

Why is Charlie Puth so sexy?

I've been asking this myself for a very long time. He's dreamy :jonny:

33 minutes ago, DELE2125 said:

I've been asking this myself for a very long time. He's dreamy :jonny:

Some people eww at him and consider him ugly :biblio: he's at least handsome so idk wtf...

1 hour ago, Kkamjong said:

So... for women you need good stats but for guys you don't :rip: 

"Doing well WW" has nothing to do with its US performance :skull: 

These guys do have good stats...what are you talking about?

Alessia is literally getting the same treatment and im sure her next single will get good reception

Theres Nothing Holding Me Back was officially released 3 months ago and is only just now taking off

Attention is the lead single off Charlie's album...so its no surprise...the reason why i brought up how it was doing WW was to show that its not just an isolated US event

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.