• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Navyofbadgals

• Element

• Hiatus

hope we can revive this section... :'( games section's ASIB era needs to happen 

• ATRL Moderator

@Cupid u should try doing ~summer of games~ again

5 minutes ago, Element said:

@prézli bring back vanishing letters!!!

@alexanderao we want scattergories

@Staryu where's HOGWARTS bish

@Prismee Family Feud 

@Element Let's Spoon 

Hogwarts was a one hit wonder :deadbanana2: like 6 years ago, the planned revival never got off the ground :'( I'm an old man now with a house to clean and 4 children (2 cats, 2 dogs) to care for, no time to host a game :weeps: 

wait is @Staryu and Starmie the same person because 

im a Starmie stan on ha time in Survivor Season 3 :'( 

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Staryu said:

@Prismee Family Feud 

@Element Let's Spoon 

Hogwarts was a one hit wonder :deadbanana2: like 6 years ago, the planned revival never got off the ground :'( I'm an old man now with a house to clean and 4 children (2 cats, 2 dogs) to care for, no time to host a game :weeps: 

clock me sis. i'm glad u have a full family <3 

we should drag some other ppl into here too

@Pedro choose the album

@Matty ANTM

who else

let's go every1!!!

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, thecptz said:

@thecptz fruit basket turnover

yes

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Yvess said:

yes that is starmie!!!

• ATRL Moderator

i want to know

what happened to ZUNE

what happened to DIMITRIUS

#gamessectionmysteries

15 hours ago, Element said:

yes that is starmie!!!

I had a great time reading the Survivor Season 3 thread and I live for ha posts, entries.... 

:jonny5: 

i want to see a Queen of the Flops Season 4 , where's #nikolai. :'( 

2 minutes ago, Yvess said:

Yes that's me, I devolved into a Staryu :rip: Also I played my ass off in Survivor S3 :deadbanana2: and still lost to brian? I think maybe, idk it's been years. I did so much behind the scenes work and acting, pretended to have never watched Survivor (been a fan since season 1 though) and I picked my goat (Starships) early on and dragged her to the final 3 with me somehow but brian still won because he had a cult following that sacrificed their own games for him :deadbanana2: 

5 minutes ago, Element said:

i want to know

what happened to ZUNE

#gamessectionmysteries

ZUNE :'( @Celebrate, he was my favorite ATRLer, the first one I really talked to alot, and he just disappeared, not a goodbye to anyone that I know of, I hope he didn't die :rip: I wish he'd come back just to give an update or something if he is still among the living :deadbanana2:  

15 hours ago, Staryu said:

Yes that's me, I devolved into a Staryu :rip: Also I played my ass off in Survivor S3 :deadbanana2: and still lost to brian? I think maybe, idk it's been years. I did so much behind the scenes work and acting, pretended to have never watched Survivor (been a fan since season 1 though) and I picked my goat (Starships) early on and dragged her to the final 3 with me somehow but brian still won because he had a cult following that sacrificed their own games for him :deadbanana2: 

omgggg hiiiii! :jonny5:

YOU AND STARSHIPS are pure entertainment on your season, I stan you both!

I cant clock -brian because I think I have the same kind of mold as him and I also won the next season (s4) 

i so loveeeeee the behind the scenes drama of Survivor... iconique game tbh! 

ZUNE :'( @Celebrate, he was my favorite ATRLer, the first one I really talked to alot, and he just disappeared, not a goodbye to anyone that I know of, I hope he didn't die :rip: I wish he'd come back just to give an update or something if he is still among the living :deadbanana2:  

I love him too, we used to pm each other and talk about Luke Bryan, I hope he's doing well tbh :'( 

15 minutes ago, Element said:

i want to know

what happened to ZUNE

#gamessectionmysteries

omg where did mr. celebrate go

also hi there @Yvess glad to see you back :heart2: 

1 minute ago, Yvess said:

I love him too, we used to pm each other and talk about Luke Bryan, I hope he's doing well tbh :'( 

I wish a mod would give us the email he used to sign up with, that's the only way I know how anyone could contact him, the email might be dead now though, he's been gone since like November 2015 :'( 

omgggg hiiiii! :jonny5:

YOU AND STARSHIPS are pure entertainment on your season, I stan you both!

I cant clock -brian because I think I have the same kind of mold as him and I also won the next season (s4) 

i so loveeeeee the behind the scenes drama of Survivor... iconique game tbh! 

I told Starships what to do basically the whole game :deadbanana2: our PMs were a mess, wish I still had them. I never played Survivor again because it was too much stress/mess for me and I wouldn't be able to use the same strategy, it was a fun time though, runner-up isn't too bad I guess, and yas @ you winning the next season :clap3:  

I wish a mod would give us the email he used to sign up with, that's the only way I know how anyone could contact him, the email might be dead now though, he's been gone since like November 2015 :'( 

this is true, he suddenly left and i remember ppl just jokes about him being gone for a day then it went on for a week, months, years.... he's such a pure soul :'( can a mod help us with that? :jonny5: 

I told Starships what to do basically the whole game :deadbanana2: our PMs were a mess, wish I still had them. I never played Survivor again because it was too much stress/mess for me and I wouldn't be able to use the same strategy, it was a fun time though, runner-up isn't too bad I guess, and yas @ you winning the next season :clap3:  

wow, so ur the puppet master! hope u had those pms and shared it to us. ur combo is so great! 

i think so, that game is really stressful, i remember how my 4 months in that game went, the social aspect is the most stressful. 

i think if I failed to win Season 4, I will also pull a Staryu and will just watch the next seasons and not participate. its hard tbh.

thank you, my season is also fun but it had less drama since my alliance ruled the game from the start and no one in my alliance tried to betray me. I guess my innocent side shtick really saved me in Survivor :heart2: 

im just so glad i got to talk to u abt ur Survivor gameplay coz I always wonder how u guys did it bts. :) 

this is true, he suddenly left and i remember ppl just jokes about him being gone for a day then it went on for a week, months, years.... he's such a pure soul :'( can a mod help us with that? :jonny5: 

wow, so ur the puppet master! hope u had those pms and shared it to us. ur combo is so great! 

i think so, that game is really stressful, i remember how my 4 months in that game went, the social aspect is the most stressful. 

i think if I failed to win Season 4, I will also pull a Staryu and will just watch the next seasons and not participate. its hard tbh.

thank you, my season is also fun but it had less drama since my alliance ruled the game from the start and no one in my alliance tried to betray me. I guess my innocent side shtick really saved me in Survivor :heart2: 

im just so glad i got to talk to u abt ur Survivor gameplay coz I always wonder how u guys did it bts. :) 

aw I'm glad we could talk about it :heart2: I can't believe that was 5 years ago, time flies by :rip: BTW I knew brian was going to win, he was my target from like the top 15 and I tried so many times to get people to vote him out :deadbanana2: he was my only threat, he had like 3 shields in front of him and he kept winning immunity and my own alliance liked him and wouldn't vote for him, it was such a mess. 

20 hours ago, Staryu said:

aw I'm glad we could talk about it :heart2: I can't believe that was 5 years ago, time flies by :rip: BTW I knew brian was going to win, he was my target from like the top 15 and I tried so many times to get people to vote him out :deadbanana2: he was my only threat, he had like 3 shields in front of him and he kept winning immunity and my own alliance liked him and wouldn't vote for him, it was such a mess. 

it was 5 years ago and yet it is iconique! 

Brian has that charisma tbh that I think if I was on your season, I might sacrifice myself for him to be safe esp if he sends me noodz lol

i know u really have targeted him and u even showed disgust whenever he got saved, ooh i live :jonny: 

my other fave is @coolcristobal :smitten: 

not this 5 years late talk

On 4/22/2019 at 9:03 PM, Prismee said:

also hi there @Yvess glad to see you back :heart2: 

Hi there sis! :heart2: miss ya, still remember our dms :-* 

bring back FF :'( 

Edited by Yvess

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.