Games Discussion

khalyan

38 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

Anyone interested in being a judge for my upcoming Color Game? :gaycat4:

(Color Game 6 has been abandoned by the host.)

me!111 i've done pretty good on the 3 seasons i've been on :-*

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Navyofbadgals

• Element

• Hiatus

2 hours ago, Alena said:

me!111 i've done pretty good on the 3 seasons i've been on :-*

Yay! As of now it's me, you and Noah who will be judges. I will have the new season posted this Friday :flower:

9 hours ago, PoKiTaurus said:

Yay! As of now it's me, you and Noah who will be judges. I will have the new season posted this Friday :flower:

:duca:

15 hours ago, Navyofbadgals said:

This is already a worse twist than timebomb

congratulations

the black cat is coming to give back everything the timebomb stole

Just now, Prismee said:

the black cat is coming to give back everything that timebomb stole

*the red cat **** from the black cat is coming to give back everything the timebomb stole

11 hours ago, PoKiTaurus said:

Yayyy i love @Noah

Whew its nice to be back. Games Section looking skinny with the new games:flame:

Liar Game 3.5 is finally ready! All it needs is the thread (and participants)

After receiving permission from Cantaloupe., and creating a cast of judges, I proudly present to you,

6zpaCji.png?1

Moneybags is hosting his annual Gem Gala, a fashion event taking place across multiple locations in the Dragon Kingdom, home of Spyro the dragon. He is looking for celebrities to participate in this year's event. For this year, he has made the announcement that every week of the event will have a different color or theme to it. Fashion gurus of the realm will grade your looks with points based on how fitting they are for the round, and how great the look is. The celebrity with the most points by the end of the game will be crowned Best Dressed of Gem Gala 2018. 

1 hour ago, PoKiTaurus said:

After receiving permission from Cantaloupe., and creating a cast of judges, I proudly present to you,

6zpaCji.png?1

Moneybags is hosting his annual Gem Gala, a fashion event taking place across multiple locations in the Dragon Kingdom, home of Spyro the dragon. He is looking for celebrities to participate in this year's event. For this year, he has made the announcement that every week of the event will have a different color or theme to it. Fashion gurus of the realm will grade your looks with points based on how fitting they are for the round, and how great the look is. The celebrity with the most points by the end of the game will be crowned Best Dressed of Gem Gala 2018. 

:clap3:

• ATRL Moderator
5 hours ago, PoKiTaurus said:

6zpaCji.png?1

Joining! Finally a good host!

17 hours ago, Canon said:

Whew its nice to be back. Games Section looking skinny with the new games:flame:

Liar Game 3.5 is finally ready! All it needs is the thread (and participants)

Bring it. :duca:

On 9/19/2018 at 10:01 PM, PoKiTaurus said:

6zpaCji.png?1

Are we allowed to keep our own artist? 

33 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

Yes people can sign up with the people they had in Color Game 6

Yas! ONIKA is going to slay! 

I'm hoping to launch my own game in late October / early November, I've been slowly working on the theme and concepts. It's heavily inspired by MTV's The Challenge.

16 minutes ago, Scene. said:

I'm hoping to launch my own game in late October / early November, I've been slowly working on the theme and concepts. It's heavily inspired by MTV's The Challenge.

Perched, i love The Challenge :jonny5:

22 hours ago, PoKiTaurus said:

Color Game: Dragon Kingdom is now accepting sign ups!

6zpaCji.png?1

i'm in :mandown:

2 hours ago, Prismee said:

Omg I accidentally hid my game thread can some mod bring it back PLS :rip: It's Family Feud 7

@Unoriginal @Verge of Obscene @Hug @Cantaloupe. @Citrus @Reinvention

poor ha @Loyalty

@Unoriginal @Verge of Obscene @Hug @Cantaloupe. @Citrus @Reinvention

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.