Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Album Survivor Request

Featured Replies

The Weeknd - Dawn FM (Haven't listened to the album yet, so if someone else wants this)

  • Replies 462
  • Views 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

avril-love-sux-cover3-1.jpg


Out February 25, 2022

 

Can i do an album survivor of this? :heart:

  • 1 month later...
On 12/6/2021 at 6:41 PM, touya kinomoto said:

February 11, 2022: Foxes - The Kick

On 1/7/2022 at 10:11 AM, Harmonizer said:

The Weeknd - Dawn FM (Haven't listened to the album yet, so if someone else wants this)

we're ready

 

2 hours ago, Remmy said:

we're ready

 

launching it tomorrow

On 2/19/2022 at 1:10 PM, Remmy said:

we're ready

 

I forgot I reserved it lolol I need to listen to the album again because it wasn't my favorite

On 1/13/2022 at 12:01 AM, Yvess said:

avril-love-sux-cover3-1.jpg


Out February 25, 2022

 

Can i do an album survivor of this? :heart:

We are READY!!!!!!!

32 minutes ago, Angelo said:

We are READY!!!!!!!

Will be starting it this weekend, is that fine?

On 2/20/2022 at 2:46 PM, Harmonizer said:

I forgot I reserved it lolol I need to listen to the album again because it wasn't my favorite

So? :gaycat2: C'mon we need a Less Than Zero win ASAP!

On 2/25/2022 at 6:47 AM, Yvess said:

Will be starting it this weekend, is that fine?

I don't know if this is still a rule but the earliest you're supposed to start an album survivor is a week after the release date to give people a bit of time to find out their favorites, have songs grow, etc.

it would be amazing to have one for Laurel Hell and one for Dragon New Warm Mountain I Believe in You 

41 minutes ago, Remmy said:

 

I don't know if this is still a rule but the earliest you're supposed to start an album survivor is a week after the release date to give people a bit of time to find out their favorites, have songs grow, etc.

thanks legend! this is my first album survivor here so im clueless xoxo 

13 hours ago, JoeAg said:

it would be amazing to have one for Laurel Hell and one for Dragon New Warm Mountain I Believe in You 

There is one for Laurel Hell:

12 hours ago, Yvess said:

thanks legend! this is my first album survivor here so im clueless xoxo 

No problem :gaycat4: and oh wow I'm actually surprised to hear that after all this time

5 hours ago, Remmy said:

No problem :gaycat4: and oh wow I'm actually surprised to hear that after all this time

yeah it's always in my bucketlist! hope u listened to Love Sux already legend :gaycat4:

1 hour ago, Yvess said:

yeah it's always in my bucketlist! hope u listened to Love Sux already legend :gaycat4:

Yup :gaycat4: I've always loved her (except during HAW lowkey) so I wasn't missing that

3 hours ago, Remmy said:

Yup :gaycat4: I've always loved her (except during HAW lowkey) so I wasn't missing that

tea. Immaculate taste. excited to know your trinity from LS then! :duca:

  • 3 weeks later...

please join! thank you! idk if i should put on a taglist and idk where to get it lol

  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2022 at 6:10 AM, Perfect Crime said:

Can somebody do Crash...

I entered this thread looking for previous requests about this and it was requested by @thecptzback in November. Otherwise, I would have started it.

2 hours ago, TrueBlood said:

I entered this thread looking for previous requests about this and it was requested by @thecptzback in November. Otherwise, I would have started it.

omg please feel free to take over it :heart2: i forgot to come in here to say that i couldn't host it anymore but yea its urs!! i will be ready to participate hehe

21 minutes ago, thecptz said:

omg please feel free to take over it :heart2: i forgot to come in here to say that i couldn't host it anymore but yea its urs!! i will be ready to participate hehe

Oh I would love too, thank u! :heart2: As soon as I posted my comment here I thought that it could wait a few more days too, given that the deluxe came out just last friday, so I'll probably start it in the weekend.

10 minutes ago, TrueBlood said:

Oh I would love too, thank u! :heart2: As soon as I posted my comment here I thought that it could wait a few more days too, given that the deluxe came out just last friday, so I'll probably start it in the weekend.

oh yea definitely! thats a good idea! allowing people to listen to the deluxe tracks first, can't wait!

On 3/29/2022 at 12:37 PM, TrueBlood said:

Oh I would love too, thank u! :heart2: As soon as I posted my comment here I thought that it could wait a few more days too, given that the deluxe came out just last friday, so I'll probably start it in the weekend.

We're waiting patiently king

 

ezgif-2-0c83af907b.thumb.gif.7b997f4d7bb

11 hours ago, Perfect Crime said:

We're waiting patiently king

 

ezgif-2-0c83af907b.thumb.gif.7b997f4d7bb

The wait is OVA!

 

TrueBlood

Iamamiwhoami - Be Here Soon

Release date: June 3, 2022. 

 

I know there are gonna be like 6-10 posts per round, but I really wanna do it. :jonnycat:

  • 3 weeks later...

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.