Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Filthy 3rd Most Added Pop Radio Single

Featured Replies

“Filthy” is tied as the third most added single to Pop Radio in one week in history following his previous hit “Can’t Stop The Feeling!” And “Look What You Made Me Do”

 

 

 

I love Filthy and JT, but that radio play won't mean anything if the audience doesn't buy / stream it. :cm: 

16 minutes ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

Radio is becoming more and more centralized

 

That is the odd one because is neither dominating on iTunes nor will debut at #1

I was certain it was the worst song ever when I first listened to it. After seeing the MV, I can't stop humming "haters gonna say it's fake". And now I've heard a few times on the radio, it's not that bad lol. A grower.

Edited by bombastixx

1 hour ago, Lane Boy said:

I love Filthy and JT, but that radio play won't mean anything if the audience doesn't buy / stream it. :cm: 

There are such things as radio hits. Was a lot Alesia Cara’s songs just radio hits?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.