Everything posted by bombastixx
-
Spotify first week: Miley #11 with 20.9M, Selena #20 with 18.5M
Day 7 - Thursday, Aug 31 (edited) WW #16 (-1) Miley Cyrus - Used To Be Young | 2,718,856 (+19k) #33 (=) Selena Gomez - Single Soon | 2,279,166 (-9k) USA #14 (+1) Miley Cyrus - Used To Be Young | 870,261 (+22k) #39 (=) Selena Gomez - Single Soon | 638,731 (+14k)
-
Demi Lovato - "Don't Forget (Rock Version)"
Give us Catch me too!
-
Is We R Who We R iconic?
We were saying back in the day how cool it would be with Britney featured on it.
-
Miley Cyrus - Endless Summer Vacation | Winner Revealed (pg. 37)
1. River 2. Violet Chemistry 3. Jaded
-
Miley Cyrus - Endless Summer Vacation | Winner Revealed (pg. 37)
OFF: Jaded
-
Miley Cyrus - Endless Summer Vacation | Winner Revealed (pg. 37)
Save: Rose Colored Lenses OFF: Jaded
-
Miley Cyrus - Endless Summer Vacation | Winner Revealed (pg. 37)
OFF: Thousand Miles Handstand Jaded
-
Miley Cyrus - Endless Summer Vacation | Winner Revealed (pg. 37)
SAVE: Rose Colored Lenses Flowers Island
-
Miley Cyrus - 'Endless Summer Vacation'
Flowers #1 for 12 consecutive weeks in Australia.
-
Miley Cyrus - Endless Summer Vacation | Winner Revealed (pg. 37)
SAVE: River Island OFF: Thousand Miles You
-
Miley Cyrus - Endless Summer Vacation | Winner Revealed (pg. 37)
SAVE: Rose Colored Lenses OFF: Thousand Miles You Handstand
-
Miley Cyrus - Endless Summer Vacation | Winner Revealed (pg. 37)
SAVE: Island Wildcard River OFF: Thousand Miles
-
Miley Cyrus - Endless Summer Vacation | Winner Revealed (pg. 37)
SAVE: Rose Colored Lenses Violet Chemistry Wildcard Flowers OFF: Flowers (Demo) Thousand Miles Wonder Woman
-
Miley Cyrus - 'Plastic Hearts' | Winner: Midnight Sky
SAVE: Gimme What I Want Night Crawling Plastic Hearts OFF: Bad Karma WTF Do I Know
-
Filthy 3rd Most Added Pop Radio Single
I was certain it was the worst song ever when I first listened to it. After seeing the MV, I can't stop humming "haters gonna say it's fake". And now I've heard a few times on the radio, it's not that bad lol. A grower.
-
Billboard Charts (October 1-7, 2017)
Is it a peak for SNS? And how many weeks has it been since release? OMG she's well deserved.
-
Top 100 Spotify Female Streamed Songs | Updated
Damn Bebe and Sia has 2 songs in top 10. A lot of major pop girls are not doing very well.
-
Hot 100: #76 Bon Appetit; #55 The Cure; #1 I'm the One
Oh god I thought it was 76k. Poor Katy