Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift: The Receipts

Featured Replies

Canadian Certifications

 

February 9, 2017 Platinum Single ZAYN & Taylor Swift
I Don't Wanna Live Forever
Universal

(80,000)

  • Replies 2.1k
  • Views 320.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Luminate numbers:     Red about to hit 9M Speak Now TV about to hit 1M pure Fearless TV right behind  Midnights close to 3M pure     99.5 million

  • Thread has been updated with all her certifications, sales, units, chart positions and streams for this year. I hope you guys like it as I put a lot of effort into it!

  • pick me ass song

This thread really needs to be updated. Literally all the numbers in the first post are outdated.

18 hours ago, nicedude said:

Where is this from? Mess at her soundtrack singles outselling her actual singles.

gaonchart.co.kr

Speak Now (Promo single) sold better than RED (single) but I didn't include that to the list cause it is not even actual single:deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, Hunter_13 said:

 

 
Not signed in

Platinum in 2 weeks :clap3:

IDWLF laying out that global platform for Taylor just before hurricane TS6 arrives :duca: 

Sales are dying SO fast :biblio: in 2014 this would've been platinum by now 

Italy

 

Quote
  I don't wanna live forever Zayn & Taylor Swift Republic platino 2017 7

 

(50,000)

I Don't Wanna Live Forever 

 

US: 942,000
UK: 288,000

Germany: 170,000
Australia: 100,000 
Canada: 95,000

Italy: 50,000
Sweden: 40,000 

France: 40,000

Belgium: 15,000

New Zealand: 15,000
Japan: 8,000

 

= 1,763,000

US Sales to Date:
I Don't Wanna Live Forever - 943,302 (142,888 last week)
 
Australia
 
Zayn & Taylor Swift - I Don't Wanna Live Forever <2xP>
 
(140,000)

Edited by bsdoacao3

13 hours ago, bsdoacao3 said:
Australia
 
Zayn & Taylor Swift - I Don't Wanna Live Forever <2xP>
 
(140,000)

Her first since Wildest Dreams :clap3:

On 2/24/2017 at 1:28 PM, iHype. said:
US Sales to Date:
I Don't Wanna Live Forever - 943,302 (142,888 last week)
 

:clap3: 

Canadian certifications

 

 

March 1, 2017 Double Platinum Single Zayn/Taylor Swift
I Don't Wanna Live Forever

(160,000)

  Image result for i don't wanna live forever 500 x 500

 

 

                                                                 

I DON'T WANNA LIVE FOREVER (WITH ZAYN) (2016)
ESTIMATED SALES: 1.8 million
CERTIFIED SALES: 1.7 million

COUNTRY
United States

United Kingdom

Canada

Australia

Italy

Sweden

Denmark

Spain

New Zealand

Belgium

CERTIFICATION
Platinum (1,000,000)

Silver (200,000)

2x Platinum (160,000)

2x Platinum (140,000)

Platinum (50,000)

Platinum (40,000)

Gold (30,000)

Gold (20,000)

Gold (15,000)

Gold (15,000)

SALES
1,100,000

210,000

160,000

140,000

50,000

40,000

30,000

20,000

15,000

15,000

Edited by nicedude

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.