Jump to content

Taylor Swift: The Receipts


ithinkheknowsoutsold
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • castle13

    80

  • Hunter_13

    113

  • GuusLima

    95

  • peterstyles13

    89

Canadian certifications

 

 

March 1, 2017 Double Platinum Single Zayn/Taylor Swift
I Don't Wanna Live Forever

(160,000)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Updated certifications:

 

Canada - 2x Platinum (160k)
Australia - 2xPlatinum (140k)
Italy - Platinum (50k)
Sweden - Platinum (40k)

Denmark - Gold (30k)

Spain - Gold (20k)
New Zealand - Gold (15k)

Belgium - Gold (15k)
UK - Silver (200k)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  Image result for i don't wanna live forever 500 x 500

 

 

                                                                 

I DON'T WANNA LIVE FOREVER (WITH ZAYN) (2016)
ESTIMATED SALES: 1.8 million
CERTIFIED SALES: 1.7 million

COUNTRY
United States

United Kingdom

Canada

Australia

Italy

Sweden

Denmark

Spain

New Zealand

Belgium

CERTIFICATION
Platinum (1,000,000)

Silver (200,000)

2x Platinum (160,000)

2x Platinum (140,000)

Platinum (50,000)

Platinum (40,000)

Gold (30,000)

Gold (20,000)

Gold (15,000)

Gold (15,000)

SALES
1,100,000

210,000

160,000

140,000

50,000

40,000

30,000

20,000

15,000

15,000

Edited by nicedude
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I Don't Wanna Live Forever

PURE SALES / (SPS)

US: 1,010,000 (1,800,000)
UK: 150,000 (340,000) - Silver (200,000)

Canada: 100,000 (180,000) - 2x Platinum (160,000)
Germany: 85,000 (210,000)
Australia: 85,000 (160,000) - 2x Platinum (140,000)
Denmark: 30,000 (65,000) - Gold (30,000)
Italy: 25,000 (60,000) - Platinum (50,000)
SK: 25,000 (=)
Spain: 20,000 (75,000) - Gold (20,000)
Sweden: 20,000 (115,000) - Platinum (40,000)
NZ: 20,000 (40,000) - Platinum (30,000)
Belgium: 15,000 (25,000) - Gold (15,000)
Japan: 15,000 (=)
France: 10,000 (50,000)

= 1,610,000 (3,160,000)

1.7m
Edited by bsdoacao3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

IDWLF's chart run in Australia :

 

W1 : #3 - 15,550

W2 : #4 - 13,610

W3 : #5 - 15,060

W4 : #3 - 13,560

W5 : #4 - 13,840

W6 : #4 - 12,620

W7 : #5 - 13,030

W8 : #5 - 13,120

W9 : #4 - 15,010

W10 : #3 - 18,470

W11 : #4 - 15,720

W12 : #5 - 13,180

 

Total week - 12 weeks ; Highest position - #3 ; Total sales - 172,770 ; Certification - 2x Platinum

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have a feeling TS6 will be her most global album yet. All she needs is to go back on Spotify, at least put her single there and get her ass a proper world tour that is not NA + Oceania + some Europe and rich SEA. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi guys, I'm swiftie from Taiwan. I am a new member. Nice to see ya :)

I notice that some certifications about 1989 are wrong. Could someone correct them. Thank you

 

China - 5x platinum (100,000)

India - 3x platinum (the most popular album in 2015) 

Thailand - 4x platinum

Taiwan - 3x platinum (30,000)

data source: https://goo.gl/RynbvS (Biggest and official Taylor Swift fansite in Taiwan)

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, SiangSwiftie13 said:

Hi guys, I'm swiftie from Taiwan. I am a new member. Nice to see ya :)

I notice that some certifications about 1989 are wrong. Could someone correct them. Thank you

 

China - 5x platinum (100,000)

India - 3x platinum (the most popular album in 2015) 

Thailand - 4x platinum

Taiwan - 3x platinum (30,000)

data source: https://goo.gl/RynbvS (Biggest and official Taylor Swift fansite in Taiwan)

 


 

 

1

Welcome! :) A slight note is that 1989 was the most popular international album in India for the year 2015

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/9/2017 at 10:55 PM, MardinBeksloy said:

I have a feeling TS6 will be her most global album yet. All she needs is to go back on Spotify, at least put her single there and get her ass a proper world tour that is not NA + Oceania + some Europe and rich SEA. 

!!! 1989 opened the floodgates for that world domination. 

 

TS6 will reap from what 1989 laid for her :duca: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

France

I Don't Wanna Live Forever ZAYN/TAYLOR SWIFT GOLD

 

(75,000)

 

-

Philippines

I Don't Wanna Live Forever ZAYN/TAYLOR SWIFT GOLD

 

(7,500)

 

Edited by Hunter_13
Link to comment
Share on other sites

IDWLF Peak Positions

 

#1 Sweden

#2 USA

#2 Germany

#2 Canada

#2 Denmark

#2 Norway

#2 Belgium (Wallonia)

#2 Czech Republic

#2 Slovakia

#2 Austria

#3 Australia

#3 Hungary

#4 France

#4 Scotland

#4 Ireland

#4 New Zealand

#5 UK

#5 Italy

#6 Netherlands

#7 Belgium (Flanders)

#7 Spain

#7 Finland

 

Edited by alltoowell13
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, alltoowell13 said:

IDWLF Peak Positions

 

#1 Sweden

#2 USA

#2 Germany

#2 Canada

#2 Denmark

#2 Norway

#2 Belgium (Wallonia)

#2 Czech Republic

#2 Slovakia

#2 Austria

#3 Australia

#3 Hungary

#4 France

#4 Scotland

#4 Ireland

#4 New Zealand

#5 UK

#5 Italy

#6 Netherlands

#7 Belgium (Flanders)

#7 Spain

#7 Finland

 

Nnnnn the amount of #2s :skull:

 

Ginger hobbit must be stopped!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Updated certifications for IDWLF:


UK - Gold (400k)

Canada - 2x Platinum (160k)
Australia - 2xPlatinum (140k)

France - Gold (75k)
Italy - Platinum (50k)
Sweden - Platinum (40k)

Denmark - Gold (30k)

Spain - Gold (20k)
New Zealand - Gold (15k)

Belgium - Gold (15k)

Philippines - Gold (7.5k)

 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

√ó
√ó
  • Create New...