Everything posted by The Alchemy
-
Spotify | Taylor Swift - Patient Zero | Day 9: #2 WW (4.032m), #1 US (1.374m)
It changes the point, because its not exclusive to Spotify like you claimed
-
Spotify | Taylor Swift - Patient Zero | Day 9: #2 WW (4.032m), #1 US (1.374m)
stop lying its not exclusive to spotify
-
Taylor Swift - "Patient Zero"
Worst Bridge from Taylor
-
Taylor Swift - "Patient Zero"
this song is ok. but not great as Ophelia or Anti-Hero
-
Showgirl's daily streams fall below 5m. What went wrong?
Her downfall
- FLO shade Selena Gomez's vocal ability
-
H100: Texas #1(x17), HTIMYLM #2, petal #4
not even 10% of showgirl and they say this is great numbers? Even Olivia outdebut this.
-
HDD: Ariana #1 292k, Shaboozey #11 32k, Lil Uzi #25 22k, Charli #34 20k
not even 10% of showgirl, yikes
-
Predict the US debut units for Charli xcx's "Music, Fashion, Film"
Easily 1M copies first week. Brat Summer Hype + Variants, Im not expecting anything Less
-
Taylor Swift's own music video actor likes shady videos about her, Swifties are angry
She had black male interest before lavender haze...
-
Hot 100 final preds: Taylor #1x2 (405p), Ella #2 (294p), Olivia #3 (272p)
Suffer OTHs
-
HDD Final: Olivia #1 (470k), Bebe Rexha #49 (17k)
The first OR album I did not like except for Drop Dead.
-
Taylor Swift - “I Knew It, I Knew You”
when will the first day spotify numbers be released?
-
Taylor Swift - “I Knew It, I Knew You”
It's a No for me. Nevertheless, I hope thos debuts at no. 1
-
Katy Perry f/ Chief Keef - "Legendary Lovers (Save Me)”
Why did Katy Release this? Ruined LL for me. This will be the first and last I will listen to this
- Taylor celebrates Lena Dunham's birthday with Dua's ex, draws huge crowd
- NYT explains why Beyoncé was not included on their ‘Greatest Living Songwriters’ list
- TOTGA almost top 10 on global spotify almost 20 years later. What went right?
- Teenage Dream surpasses The Life of a Showgirl, HMHAS, Short n Sweet in daily streams
-
"The Man" reaches 1 Billion streams on Spotify | Taylor's 28th song to hit 1B streams
Lover's Revenge
-
"Judas" by Lady Gaga surpassed 1 Billion streams on Spotify
Love this song.
-
Single worthy bonus tracks?
Kesha's the last goodbye come to my mind, love that song
-
Rihanna's "Where Have You Been" hits 1 Billion streams on Spotify
My fave Rihanna song
-
Katy Perry - "bandaids"
is this confirmed as the lead? or just a droplet?
-
Katy Perry - "bandaids"
Daisy saved her