Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Plasticdoll

ATRL Member

Everything posted by Plasticdoll

  1. Is that person even a legit insider? Anyone who has "Taylor is Allah" in their bio I don't trust.
  2. I can understand. The pop-rock suited her through her teenage years and those songs remain iconic. I feel she's matured and evolved as an adult now. Atleast she will always perform them on future tours.
  3. The way you can tell this is fake as her hair is brunette in these.. and she's literally blonde now lol
  4. That looks Ai.
  5. I'm worried it's going to be mid tempo
  6. Isn't she Canadian?
  7. Max Martin is so over rated. He lost his touch years ago. There are far better and younger upcoming producers.
  8. It must be a strong single to be releasing it around October before Christmas along with Ella langley/Taylor around. Mariah is around the corner too.
  9. True but I think social media and marketing has had a lot to do with it also. it wasn't as big as it is now back in 2015/2016. I just don't know if it would have had the same impact as it does now. I also think Hilary appreciates the fans, her music and the past more. I've never seen her look so happy.
  10. I'm actually glad the tour happened now. I think if it happened 2016 I am not sure she would have sold out arenas. Nostalgia is very popular in the 2020's. It was the right time.
  11. I fear she wont with Ella staying #1 and then Mariah is coming soon
  12. Why are people jumping down her throat before they even heard the song next it will be the chart position
  13. it went viral on tikTok a few years ago.. The dancing. it became a big meme
  14. Why are people saying it's a maga anthem? are people forgetting she split from her boyfriend in the summer. it could be a revenge anthem.
  15. Also anything to knock Taylor and Ella off the top spot.
  16. I'm honestly hoping this single is catchy and different to her other albums. we need a change up! Excited for it
  17. Probably Warner bros choice and decision.
  18. Carly is for the arts, not the charts. I love how passionate she is about music. Someone please swap her in Taylors place. This woman deserves it all.
  19. Shows keep being added.. she's really going for it! I remember a year ago people saying she will only do vegas as shes a mother of 4 now. I don't think that's an issue as she has nanny's.
  20. Holiday Party is my favourite song on the entire album. I'd love for it to get single treatment. I can already imagine the music video.
  21. I don't think it's made to be taken seriously anyway as its for kids. This wont be the sound on a future album.
  22. They also made a thread about having a "grandma maga booty" and using someone else's a*ss pics to send guys..
  23. The lack of people not mentioning Addison in this thread is shocking.
  24. Yes can a mod, extend this thread or just not lock it.. I find it rather odd how its getting locked.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.