Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Mate

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mate

  1. I want "Honeybee" as the next single (no remix; the song is perfect just the way it is). I think that song would be perfect Grammy bait.
  2. Mate replied to Cain's topic in Base
    I really hope she does another RAH concert for the next album, because the current one was excellent. That said, I would love for her to put on a special concert for the American market as well. I think her team could book the Sphere and make a musical and visual spectacle.
  3. Mate replied to Cain's topic in Base
    https://lesstudiossaintgermain.com/ She was at Les Studios Saint Germain in Paris.
  4. I wonder if this album will follow the same formula as the previous two—11 or 12 tracks with no features—or if it will be a slightly bigger album with a few features.
  5. The whole internet is talking about this. Likes and views are sick. For example this post has 39 thousand likes. 51k: 30k:
  6. Dua really has a great voice. And she's gorgeous. It's actually kind of funny seeing Shakira next to her; she looks like a child next to Dua, hahaha
  7. Mate replied to Cain's topic in Base
    I see people on Twitter saying—though I don't know how verified this is—that a stadium tour is being planned for next year. If she really does tour next year, I hope she starts with America. A summer tour after Coachella. I think one of the reasons the Academy ignored RO is that she didn't tour the US at all during the voting period. She doesn't have to play stadiums—she could stick to arenas (honestly, I don't think she's ready for US stadiums yet)—but she could play in a few more cities. During the RO tour, she performed in only nine cities (compared to 27 for FN). After that, she can play stadiums in Europe, Australia, Latin America, and Asia.
  8. It was added to "Mood Booster." This is one of the biggest Spotify playlists (7,776,586 followers). It was added a week ago (I only just noticed).
  9. She is on the cover of Billions Club playlist. I see it's a personalized list, but "Training Season" is at the top for me. I think she should do a Billions Club Live concert for the new album.
  10. Which song is the next single? Has a music video been filmed?
  11. Mate replied to Cain's topic in Base
    What are your predictions for the first day on Spotify?
  12. I know this is off-topic, but what kind of numbers do you think Debut TV would pull in on its first day?
  13. Excellent numbers and stability, considering Taylor released four new songs.
  14. The worst part about this fiasco is that she ruined her chances for an Oscar with this release, even though these are two separate projects.
  15. I had a theory that she would show up at the VMAs and announce the TLOAS deluxe edition there. When she announced the new single yesterday, I was convinced that was the next project and that she would release just the single on Friday, followed by the deluxe edition later. However, now that I see everything is coming out this Friday—before the VMAs—I have a feeling she'll announce Debut TV at the ceremony. I believe she'll use the occasion to reflect on her 20-year career and mark the milestone by re-releasing her debut album. That makes sense to me, because this whole Showgirl EP project feels rushed. It's as if she wanted to wrap up that album and move on to a new project. I'm also convinced that Debut TV—being a country album—will be part of the campaign for the Toy Story song. I believe she's aiming for an Oscar for that track, and I think she wants to boost her chances by releasing a country album. I have a feeling that Debut will be part of an Oscar campaign, just as Evermore was part of the Grammy campaign for Folklore.
  16. Mate replied to Achilles.'s topic in Base
    Knowing her, it wouldn't be surprising if she had prepared a "b-side" with 12 songs.
  17. Still over 200k daily. She will soon overtake Billie, who has 77,635,072 monthly listeners.
  18. If you look at the comments, you can see that Zionist comments are the most liked and predominate. I think this is more a case of manufacturing a problem which doesn't actually exist—claiming pro-Palestinian supporters are attacking her for not talking about Gaza, even though a quick scan of the comments shows that isn't true at all (I'm not saying there aren't "Free Palestine" comments, but not in the way the Twitter user in question describes)—simply to create the impression that Gaza is being discussed only because Israelis are Jewish, and to suggest that people don't actually care about crimes against humanity (Sudan).
  19. Is it too early for Taylor Swift? I've always thought she should save the Super Bowl for TS13. I can also picture some British artists. I believe Dua and Harry would be excellent choices. From Latin America, maybe Karol G. I also see Justin as a potentially strong headliner.
  20. Mate replied to Cain's topic in Base
    Yes, that sounds perfect. I think she should release the album before Coachella and, if possible, perform as many songs as possible at the festival.
  21. Gabrielle de Ramos: 208k likes, 1.2 mil. views (posted: yesterday) Beatriz Hatz: 728k likes, 4 mil. views (21 hours ago) Chealsea Enemor: 331k likes, 1.4 mil. views (20 hours ago) Charlotte Tremble: 164k likes, 1.2 mil. views (22 hours ago) Olivia Dunne: 209k likes, 1.2 mil. views (14 hours ago) Brianna Throssell: 300k likes, 2.4 mil. views (yesterday)
  22. American female athletes are posting videos with TS audio in response to Sydney Sweeney. Lucy Davis's video has 5.4 million views and 1.1 million likes in 20 hours.
  23. Mate replied to Cain's topic in Base
    Is there a reason why Dua Lipa (Deluxe) is charting instead of the Complete Edition? And why doesn't Warner remove the Deluxe version (I know it sounds silly, but I don't know how else to put it) and keep only the Complete edition, like they did with FN?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.