Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

rock

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rock

  1. rock replied to Underdogs's topic in Base
    All the drama and yet she keeps breaking her records.
  2. rock replied to Underdogs's topic in Base
    In the end her talent will win and that's just how it should be.
  3. Taylor Swift's music. Then I'm gone in 60 seconds.
  4. Oh, the shytheads in this place. It did not.
  5. This is what happens when you put so many Taylor Swift fans on a forum. The world has become a nasty place.
  6. Because talent wins in the end.
  7. Not at all. Talent always wins.
  8. Yeah, P!nk's the best. I agree.
  9. rock replied to Underdogs's topic in Base
    Bunch of drama queens.....
  10. Talent. It's what Taylor Swift lacks.
  11. Hell yes! This place will say she did not, but this place is a mess, so that explains a lot.
  12. I wanted to say Taylor Swift, but then I realized her vocals are non existing.
  13. rock replied to Underdogs's topic in Base
    I hope so. She can't keep it all for herself. That would be nasty.
  14. What really stinks is this place. Bunch of hypocritical idiots.
  15. Such a great song! And her live acoustic version is also one of the best things she's ever done. Hope she'll come back soon.
  16. I have faith that she'll keep releasing terrible music untill the end of her career. And all that without a noteworthy voice. Well done.
  17. rock replied to Underdogs's topic in Base
    Oh wow, let's pray she'll do it!
  18. P!nk could pull it off.
  19. Wow, I'm impressed! That voice! In a league of her own.
  20. Lowlife. Don't talk shyt about P!nk when you're a Taylor Swift stan. NO f@cking talent at all!
  21. I love this song. It's when I ''discovered'' her. It also has her best remix imo (John Shanks).
  22. rock replied to Underdogs's topic in Base
    Gotta love her. Really impressive. Far above so many others.
  23. rock replied to Underdogs's topic in Base
    I doubt it, but I've known it for a very long time. Don't use it much, though.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.