Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Oblivion

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Oblivion

  1. Oh I just know the updated discography rate will be a BLOODBATH. Solid 10/10 release!
  2. stupid song is crazily good! i'm totally floored
  3. the music video is so beautiful oh my god
  4. charli in her letterboxd era I loveeeee
  5. What a fantastic progression from GWNF sonically speaking.
  6. Track 2 "Don't Cry for Us" was also co-written by Michelle! (it has her style written all over it)
  7. The music video was my gay awakening lol. Departure had so many bangers on it including this one, It's Over, How Do You Sleep and Bleeding Love! (love both versions) he should've arguably had JT's solo career longevity too
  8. She made it sound like a track off Hotel Paper! it works so well
  9. A recount perhaps with Lost In Devotion getting first place? ooh don't threaten us with a good time.mp3
  10. Now what am I going to do after this huh @PenguinTim I have no life outside of this tragic rate
  11. I should've took a page off @Bussea's book and given this a 0
  12. the way you can just skip #2 and just crown RAWM then call it a day
  13. Y'all will NOT slander Let's Get Lust it deserved TOP 5 over that ballerina shouting song edit: oop it already left at #7 serves it right
  14. Besides the IBYG sneak, I don't mind these results
  15. This not making it to top 5 over Talking to Yourself (seek help teebs) is NOT what I was expecting
  16. the way I dozed off after Higher's elim where are we at now raecists?
  17. Alright, y'all can stop now with the Emotion Side B lashings Cry you better take the crown home sweet cheeks
  18. Is this the lingering side effect of Miss Covidiana bc the lack of taste is appalling
  19. + Let's Get Lost, Kamikaze, Roses, and Surrender My Heart

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.