Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

NumbSoul

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NumbSoul

  1. So happy for her - very well deserved for this amazing song
  2. For me Amazing is an absolute filler. For her standards, I Deserve It, Nobody's Perfect, and Gone are nothing particularly noteworthy either. That's just my opinion though, I simply prefer her other albums, even though Music has some amazing highlights
  3. It's a great album, but I wouldn't say it's her "most flawless". It actually has some fillers. Imo Erotica is her most "flawless" album, but COADF, ROL, and maybe also BS and LAP are more "flawless" than Music.
  4. Accidentally voted for Lover, but no, TLOAS is weaker for me. Afterglow, False God, Cruel Summer alone >>>
  5. Excited for another masterpiece from the Queen
  6. Oh the visuals are GIVING I am getting flashbacks to that "food, nightlife, clubbing" gif/commercial though
  7. Oh also, I don't understand some of the sequencing choices tbh. Like, Melatonin -> Empty Stadium and especially the Flashbacks -> Overdramatic -> I'd Rather Be Alone -> Crash Out run gave me whiplash I was curious what people were gonna say about that one, cause it was probably my least fave on first listen
  8. Just finished my first listen and it's a Tinashe album, so ofc it's very solid and there's a lot of interesting stuff on there, but I can't lie, I will definitely need more time with this one... First of all, I'm surprised by how mellow and chill almost all of the album tracks were - I was not expecting that based on the singles. Honestly, with most tracks my reaction was "wow, this is pretty and interesting", but the only new track that immediately clicked with me on first listen was Nobody Wanna Dance Anymore. Twentyfive Eight was probably my second fave and then Sunglasses/Brainrot/Cloud 9 were really solid too. I'm sure I'll love it after more listens, but yeah, this is not very instant for me just based on one listen.
  9. Nobody Wanna Dance Anymore *****, this bop
  10. No, but I am excited to watch the performances the next day!
  11. Listened once and I really like it Not sure if I like it more than the previous singles, but maybe it will grow on me. It's another solid bop, that's for sure!
  12. Never would've thought I would be seeing her at #1, so proud
  13. Let's goooooo, the collection is about to be complete
  14. ddddd not the next one already Really excited though
  15. Kim is a legend, but I'm sorry, I saw her set before PCD in Warsaw and it was absolutely awful. And I say this as someone who pretty much always enjoys all concerts - I think this might've been the first time I actively didn't like someone's set
  16. I am usually all for keeping an era alive, but idk... Look, I love Zara and have for years, but for me personally this whole album was underwhelming. I'm happy she's gotten her moment from it, but I wish she moved on to a new era sooner than later with stronger material.
  17. Dua and Ashe Olivias holding on strong too! Don't even care for Sienna like that, but thank God she's blocking the songs that are between #2-#4...
  18. I actually like the song, but I'm not sure if I would think to release it as a single... Still, I do like it
  19. Great song, they delivered
  20. She's been pretty hit-or-miss for me this era, but this one is pretty cute

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.