Everything posted by Burqa
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
Since I don't think Oops 30 will ever happen sadly (I do think other songs exist but they probably have very rough vocals or are unfinished overall), and I'm a dreamer, I dream a lot, I'd love to get Chaotic 25 in 2030 with Over to You Now and perhaps some other Original Doll tracks?
-
Tate McRae - "Housewife"
filter rate is an all time high so I doubt it'll be any better this time
-
Ayra Starr f/ ZAYN - "Heaven Baby"
I expected a little more from the video tbh but it feels like the type of song that will get millions of views on YT regardless of the quality of the video
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
yeah it sucks from a commercial standpoint but it's either that or being left with nothing until 2031 with FF and leaving BOMT for 2034
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
my guess is they'll be releasing one every year: Blackout 20 next year, ITZ 25 in 2028 and BOMT 30 in 2029
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
it's been confirmed by multiple insiders, she'll never be me is out this friday
-
Troye Sivan - 'She's The Best'
FF is the next single!! he just posted a video teaser and it looks incredible
-
Tate McRae - "Housewife"
very intriguing but tricky song title if it's about maga allegations it can come off as cringe (her CANCELLED! moment) if it's a mindless sexual bop like sports car it would feel a bit tone deaf it needs to be a feminist anthem but not too on the nose
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
wait why does intimidated not count
- Judeline - "LA FALDA"
-
FKA twigs & Lil Yachty - "On Your Mind"
awwww so you think she's not going to cancel 1 month before?
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
and what songs would these be? the 15 from the deluxe album + the 5 on this re-release + bring me home? what are the other 2?
- Carly Rae Jepsen - 'Day and Night (Continued)'
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
wait why. it wasn't even a single or anything. it's one of my favorites on the album
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
I hope not omg. it'd be more iconic if she got it with TS13
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
this is probably going to be an unpopular opinion but this is one of my favorite albums of hers. It's the perfect balance of the more urban sound she was doing with ITZ and the pure pop from the previous albums but a lot more mature And it's probably the album with the best outtakes because they sound the most finished and that could've actually been on the album. Like I love Abroad, 911 and Unbroken but I'm not sure if they would've fit on their respective albums. But Sinner could've literally been a single, it's that good (and the bar is very high on this album)
-
Troye Sivan - 'She's The Best'
apparently FF is the other uptempo song on the album but the rest should be pretty slow
-
Troye Sivan - 'She's The Best'
tonight. tell us which ones are the bops
-
Troye Sivan - 'She's The Best'
I'm so curious about that one because how is "the saddest song" co-produced by Cirkut and co-written by Madison Love?
-
Carly Rae Jepsen - 'Day and Night'
this probably means nothing but why now
-
Slayyyter - 'wor$t man in america'
https://atrl.net/forums/topic/533602-slayyyter-crank-2/page/10/#findComment-29796452
-
Slayyyter - 'wor$t man in america'
that would be nekromantik
-
Slayyyter - 'wor$t man in america'
RideOrDie described it as a "dark angelic guitar ballad" so it's probably a real song
-
Slayyyter - 'wor$t man in america'
why is it a re-release on spotify... it should've been its own thing omg the title looks so ugly
-
Slayyyter - 'wor$t man in america'
apparently $$$ is an interlude sampling one of the other songs on the album(?) and hymn is an actual song