Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

ItsJustMe.

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ItsJustMe.

  1. ngl I was a little worried because she did a much smaller venue in 2006 here but the show is already almost sold out snatched my tix in time!
  2. I'd say fake because there's a typo on "tha'ts where you take me" but then I remember " hold on tite"
  3. Hmm imo the editing on the fixed version matches the original a lot better
  4. some of y'all are doing too much it's nice we're getting the leaked songs in great quality on streaming platforms and I think no one expected to also get a brand new song! I'm excited
  5. people say that about everything these days.. it's a real outtake from the album shoot
  6. so excited I appreciate them giving us a fresh visual even tho the picture used is not my favorite
  7. ADP is finally back! CRASH is amazing omg
  8. The 2001 vma performance on Spotify is in great quality (prob upscaled) Sadly the quality of the 2000 performance sucks
  9. Love this album so much
  10. so that SM intern left successica out of the picture and then put the Japanese genie audio under the Instagram post do better plz
  11. this ruined my day @Gorjesspazze9 tell me OT9 reunion is still happening
  12. Britney obviously tho personally I think her 2000 performance is better
  13. we all knew this people just love to sh#t on crackstink
  14. can you leave jisus out of this plz and thx
  15. I just want to let you know that I will put a spell on OP and all negative delusional comments bad things will happen soon xoxo OT: JISUS is the queen of kpop and the #1 female artist on hanteo Now seethe!
  16. my kpop worlds colliding
  17. Queens of kpop together
  18. who cares about melon bots, spotify payola when you top the authentic genius korea kpop charts?
  19. Oh WOW this is so GOOD and I'm not even being delusional rn It's perfect! His abs the video also seems so high budget??

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.