10+ tweets dragging Ariana for filth for relationship with married bf costar go viral

naval23

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• ugo

• Keter

• naval23

I thought it was gonna be this tweet :dies:

• Like 1

I don't think the Wicked producers are happy with this kind of scandal going on. Two co-stars of the movie involved in a huge cheating scandal...YUCK Ariana. Like, you wanted this role so bad and now you blew it for someone that looks like he sniffs ketamine for breakfast. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, Love Drought said:

I thought it was gonna be this tweet :dies:

The fact that theres this many and way more bigger tweets going 100k

Miss ponytail is in her downfall era I fear, hell off she goes! Wicked's reception is going to die if they dont PR this.

She just can't catch a break :deadbanana4: I was really hoping a nice guy outside of the celeb-world would be the one for her so she wouldn't have to endure the media sh!tstorms about her love life anymore... Though she's to blame for this aswell so I can't really defend her

8 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

The fact that theres this many and way more bigger tweets going 100k

Miss ponytail is in her downfall era I fear, hell off she goes! Wicked's reception is going to die if they dont PR this.

PR won't save this for real. Any damage control will backfire unless she's sincerely apologize for this behavior which something I doubt :gaycat7:

• ATRL Administrator
40 minutes ago, naval23 said:

Finally people who understand the concept viral and not 100 people liking a tweet that showed up in your for you page. 

And wow what a (rightful) drag. 

• Like 1

This is getting out of control. I hope one of them says something

Edited by rihannafan

The homewrecker narrative is so tired. That’s the guy’s fault, not hers. 

Edited by getBusy
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 52

who gives a f? blame the guy, he’s the married one with an upcoming child 

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 35

Outside of the habitual cheating/sneaking it’s more alarming how this girl never has any downtime between relationships. It’s almost certain she’s the toxic one 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, loliza said:

Of course the guy is to blame but so is she. Sorry idgaf that she hadn't commited to something, she knew that he was a married and had a child less than a year before so she's a grown ass woman who knew what she was getting into. It's not like this is her first rodeo, all her pubblic relationships have started with her as the third wheel. It's like she has a fetish with taken men. Don't do others what u Don't want to be done to you cuz karma is a *****. 

Ariana didn’t marry that woman, Ariana didn’t make her any promises on the altar, Ariana doesn’t have to be thinking about anhone but HERSELF. It takes TWO people to start dating/f*cking/whatever. If he wasn’t strong enough to stop it, that’s on HIM. 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 39

I don't think shes a homewrecker thats on him. Who knows what he told her, but he is the real fool here. When they inevitably don't last he will have left his wife and kids just to be able to say he dated Ariana Grande for a few months, pathetic.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 6

RockStarShit101
23 minutes ago, getBusy said:

The homewrecker narrative is so tired. That’s the guy’s fault, not hers. 

Actually they are both wrong 

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

she had a husband too though :rip:

I heard they'd been separated since January? Unless I misunderstood

He really threw away a family, his kids will grow up in a broken home just because he wanted to be with Ariana for a while. Pathetic fool.

I will be celebrating the day she leaves him and he's left with nothing but the broken pieces. Suffer, RAT! :foxaylove2:

• Like 8

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.