Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Rascal

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rascal

  1. Rascal replied to Rian's topic in Base
    It charted!
  2. Rascal replied to Rian's topic in Base
    Keep getting snippets of Enbortion across my feed so a cleanse is desperately needed
  3. Rascal replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    Everybody's got to love each other Stop throwin' stones at your sisters and your brothers
  4. Rascal replied to Rian's topic in Base
  5. I know why Katy Prism Spirit ran to make this review thread
  6. Rascal replied to Rian's topic in Base
  7. Nothing says Family Mart like I wonder if they translated it first
  8. Me trying to think who has the least gay music
  9. Rascal replied to Rian's topic in Base
    I love that the environmental t*******t has someone on her team called Tree Pain
  10. I never went on GGD for some reason … I guess bc I frequented a now long defunct small Gaga forum and switched to ATRL in 2013 But given this tea I'm now glad
  11. Rascal replied to Rian's topic in Base
    Just go live in the redneck woods or w/e we're tired of it
  12. In that case there's no issue with calling her an incredibly privileged woman
  13. Rascal replied to Rian's topic in Base
    Damn what a throwback lol
  14. Fiona Apple's essays and the like Titles by definition are meant to be succint ... I think sub-titles or sub-headings are better for wordier sentences
  15. ^ cackling at that one member, the antics OT: Thank you @ladygaga
  16. The way so many ppl gave him pass after pass, feeling "maternal" towards him just because of his looks So shallow, and here's what you get for it, a RACIST ABUSER
  17. This setup thread The way Perry has become the standard for flopping
  18. I believe it's because of The Sims thread. There is industry tea being spilled occasionally and ppl want to mitigate leaks
  19. The curse of being (a non-white woman) right too early And of course the genocide stans congeal in here

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.