Everything posted by Miley Cyrus
-
Ariana Grande - "yes, and?"
The cringe lyrics and the one about dick riding… you can surely tell it’s an Ariana song
-
Ariana released an awful lead that will tank. What now?
she always releases bad music but her fans will eat it up stream lil nas x instead
-
Australia Year-End Charts
Another YE #1 for SMASHwers
-
Miley Cyrus's "Flowers" was released 1 year ago. Thoughts on it today?
Amazing legendary timeless worldwide classic
-
France YEC: Flowers #1
Another YE #1 for SMASHwers Thank you for the streams @Squall
-
Miley Cyrus - "Flowers"
German midweek charts 18 (RE) Flowers 32 (99) Endless Summer Vacation Getting an album cert in germany would be great!
-
Miley Cyrus - "Flowers"
Now aiming for top 20 re-entry
-
Miley Cyrus - "Flowers"
Flowers is predicted to re-enter the hot 100 next week at #22 Looks like we'll be getting 52 weeks on the chart
-
Miley Cyrus - Endless Summer Vacation crosses 1 million units US
are you mad cause g0dley scored a global hit that is distinguishable while the only thing that is associated with bugs bunny is incoherent mumbling and kandle jenner still love you tho
-
Miley Cyrus - Endless Summer Vacation crosses 1 million units US
Lastest update for U.S. figures for Plastic Hearts (May 2023): Sales Plus Streaming (SPS) 1,006,000 - not certified with the RIAA
-
Miley Cyrus - Endless Summer Vacation crosses 1 million units US
This is not true sorry about it
-
Miley Cyrus - Endless Summer Vacation crosses 1 million units US
what went right????
-
US Airplay Discussion
Omg Flowers update today
-
Netherlands YEC: #1 Flowers, #2 Chemicals
MILEGEND
-
Miley Cyrus - "Used to Be Young"
Great New Years Eve boost The anniversary + Grammys + Valentine’s Day will be glorious
-
Russian YEC: #1 Flowers, #4 Tove Lo
Australian YEC #1 incoming next I fear
-
Russian YEC: #1 Flowers, #4 Tove Lo
See when you’re a global legend?! Oh Milegend..!
-
Swiss YEC: Flowers #1, Taylor 5x Top 100
SMASHley what is the record for most YE #1s held by a female artist?
-
Obama's favorite songs of 2023: TQG, America Has A Problem, Water, Sprinter, Cobra
he better stan violet chemistry when the floor is wet mr president
-
Azealia Banks: "Nicki wants to B CARDI"🗣
garbz found EVISCERATED
-
Miley Cyrus - "Used to Be Young"
I don’t see my global fave morgana walters resurging like this in the USA?? But I thought he had the smash hit of the year
-
US Airplay Discussion
GODwers coming back to 50M AI pls
-
US Airplay Discussion
Mind you she achieved this without lifting a finger or leaving her house all year long.. oh Godley
-
Miley Cyrus - "Used to Be Young"
Godley outdid everybody
-
US Airplay Discussion
Oh I know I was just poking fun cause I remember seeing posts from you on here wishing for flowers collapse on radio. I know you’re not an OMH but rather an OFH I was just teasing ya