Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Miley Cyrus

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Miley Cyrus

  1. The cringe lyrics and the one about dick riding… you can surely tell it’s an Ariana song
  2. she always releases bad music but her fans will eat it up stream lil nas x instead
  3. Another YE #1 for SMASHwers
  4. Amazing legendary timeless worldwide classic
  5. Another YE #1 for SMASHwers Thank you for the streams @Squall
  6. German midweek charts 18 (RE) Flowers 32 (99) Endless Summer Vacation Getting an album cert in germany would be great!
  7. Now aiming for top 20 re-entry
  8. Flowers is predicted to re-enter the hot 100 next week at #22 Looks like we'll be getting 52 weeks on the chart
  9. are you mad cause g0dley scored a global hit that is distinguishable while the only thing that is associated with bugs bunny is incoherent mumbling and kandle jenner still love you tho
  10. Lastest update for U.S. figures for Plastic Hearts (May 2023): Sales Plus Streaming (SPS) 1,006,000 - not certified with the RIAA
  11. Omg Flowers update today
  12. Great New Years Eve boost The anniversary + Grammys + Valentine’s Day will be glorious
  13. Australian YEC #1 incoming next I fear
  14. See when you’re a global legend?! Oh Milegend..!
  15. SMASHley what is the record for most YE #1s held by a female artist?
  16. he better stan violet chemistry when the floor is wet mr president
  17. I don’t see my global fave morgana walters resurging like this in the USA?? But I thought he had the smash hit of the year
  18. GODwers coming back to 50M AI pls
  19. Mind you she achieved this without lifting a finger or leaving her house all year long.. oh Godley
  20. Godley outdid everybody
  21. Oh I know I was just poking fun cause I remember seeing posts from you on here wishing for flowers collapse on radio. I know you’re not an OMH but rather an OFH I was just teasing ya

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.